Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 am

Guru Footforward:  THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD... I DONT KNOW WHEN, I DONT KNOW THE DATE OR THE RATE BUT I KNOW ITS COMING AND I BELIEVE ITS COMING RIGHT AWAY.

Guru BellaGrits:   JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE, AND LET YOU KNOW IT'S BEEN A GREAT DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD.  LOTS OF EXCITEMENT AND THINGS HAPPENING AT THE BANKING LEVEL..."PLEASE DON'T CALL THE BANKS".  IN NO WAY DO I THINK THIS WILL GO TO THE END OF THE MONTH.  THIS HAS BEEN A CRAZY RIDE!!! THE END RESULT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT.

Guru Poppy3:    my reply to the article saying the group council of ministers have a indefinite postponement of raising the 3 zeros' project...no worries...they (Council of Ministers) may have postponed but they are not in charge of it and have zero INPUT...The minister of finance and the good dr shabibi has the only say so on the re-valuation and withdrawal of the 3 0's MONEY.

talibani , sdar, allawi, barzanni, to meet sunday.  I have no reference for their agenda just that they have it scheduled for the fab five to have a meeting...Maliki isn't invited at this point...there have been many meetings going on but very little factual results have been revealed at this time. They are keeping their cards close to their chest. Time will tell the story.

Guru Doc:   There are an enormous number of articles coming out of Iraq dealing with Maliki basically thumbing is nose as the 15 day ultimatum exceeded its due date.  Many deal with the various blocks meeting with each other to formulate a response.  Even Obama weighed in on this and postured for a quick diplomatic solution.  This tells us many eyes are on this situation.  We know expectations are for a vote of no confidence to happen are high by the following "Iraqi parliamentary source said that the deputies expect invited to attend an emergency session of their council at any moment. The bottom line is we will know soon enough as detailed by the following quote by Allawi "Maliki did not respond to our demands and we will take a decision within two days."  This should be a very interesting weekend.  We report, you decide.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  The KDP (Kurdish Democratic Pary) met today with the INA (Iraqi National Accord) to coordinate their positions on how to proceed next after receiving an unsatisfactory or complete lack of response from Maliki. The major blocs stated that they are "keen" to replace the P.M. with another candidate from the National Alliance since he has refused to meet their demands. I think an agreement on how to proceed next is being worked out as we speak and this won't drag out too much longer.   

We saw 2 seperate reports come out today stating that they will have a National Meeting and it may be only a few days away. The U.S. is also very interested in the outcome of this political crisis. U.S. Ambassador Jeffrey met with Talabani and emphasized the need for them to intensify their efforts and find a resolution in a timely fashion. They agreed that calming tensions and ending disputes, based on the constitution and prior agreements is vital to Iraq's stability.

Jeffrey made it clear that Iraq has the full support of the U.S. and they discussed ways to further fortify their relations. The only way for Iraq to move forward economically is to first move forward politically, which is what we are seeing now. I'm numb to hearing dates and rates pertaining to the RV, but on paper our situation sure does look good.

Guru Historian:    Info That Can Stretch the RV Timeline: The RV is a complex financial transaction. As such, it has a complex process that at different points involves pieces of data (such as various types of codes) that become invalid if they are publicly shared. This may be due to legal, security or policy reasons. If that kind of data is exposed in the public realm, it cannot be used. It must be replaced, and that requires an additional process that usually passes through several individuals or "checkpoints", all of which may need to be scheduled. The additional timeline could vary from a few hours to a week or more, depending on the issue being resolved.

Guru BGG:   Talibani has laid out a clear plan – he wants all the media back-and-forth to stop. He also wants both the constitution honored AND the agreements. The dirty secret Maliki keeps skirting is – there is a way to do both. He just doesn’t want to.  The Erbil 5 are just plotting their next course. I expect we will hear something, a meeting, a plan, maybe even a projected “vote date” this weekend.

Guru BWM:   news today has been good in the fact that there is movement in a positive sense... but that was tempered by some other information that is yet to be determined if it could have underlying issues with the big picture... I know that sounds vague but I really can't elaborate on those things...Iraq has done what they NEED to do for the RV...at this point I feel it's about global stability...it doesn't do governments any good to revalue then fall apart.

Guru Hammerman:    Recently in Reno, Obama, China, Iraq, World Bank and the IMF all had a major meeting. In this meeting they came to an agreement and signed off on in it. The papers were given to the World Court. The World Court approved it. Some of my sources are saying 48 hours until RV, others are saying 3-6 days.

yesterday...would have thought the RV was 3 to 4 weeks out yet but today received information that changes all of that and could happen at any time starting now through next Thursday, 5-24...[my] sources can be found at the CBI, Parliment, Iraq Embassy, DC and the Pentagon.  my sources...said that any information that I provide will not hold up the RV or the revalue of any other currencies for that matter.

Guru TerryK:   YOU WANT A LITTLE JUICE:  MORE ATM MACHINES ARE BEING INSTALLED OUTSIDE THE CITIES, MORE SECURITY AROUND BANKS,  MORE ELECTONICS BEING INSTALLED ON BANKS.  THIS IS FROM A GUY I HAVE ON THE GROUND.  ALOT OF ACTIVITY IN IRAQ.  MORE DISTRUBUTION OF LOWER DENOMS.  THEY ARE WANTING MORE BANKS TO BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC OUTSIDE THE MAIN CITIES AND NOT DEPEND SO MUCH ON ATMS.  THERE IS STILL A FEAR FACTOR OF THEFT OF THE CURRENCY.  HE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A SENSE OF EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR.  I HEAR SOME ARE SAYING THIS IS GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND...I HAVE NOTHING TELLING ME THAT AS OF YET.

Guru Bear5642:   My sources are telling me this is extremely close and there have been serious real documents signed and things are moving forward

Guru Fresh:   The RV "happening soon" as some will tell you every day it will is hinged on Maliki stepping up and taking care of the obligations that have been in front of him for a VERY long time... If he does that then the CBI will be more likely to introduce the lower denominations or further adjust the exchange rate of the IQD in my opinion... Shabibi wants whatever is best for his country and in this case a stable GOI with all the finishing touches in places is imperative!

Guru Adam Montana:   Myth - The Dinar is a Scam:  we are talking about the current actual currency of a foreign nation. This foreign nation has gajillions of dollars of potential based on their current economic growth, political progress, and natural resources. This currency, the Iraqi Dinar, has gone up in value since it dramatically crashed, and in all likelihood will continue to do so. In fact, it has the potential to dramatically increase in value! The Iraqi Dinar may not increase 1000% overnight, but in my opinion...it's going to keep going up.  More importantly...I like the potential to not only make good money, but to make a LOT of good money. It's like having a lottery ticket that never expires!  Summary - the Dinar is not a scam, it is a currency. If you hold authentic notes, you have not been "scammed".

Guru Mike:  we have to clear up this political sitiuation in order to move forward and thats where our eyes are concentrating on. Once we get thru that...Then we can watch the CBI for the signals of whats going on and whats happening.

Guru Med:   WE RIGHT NOW ARE IN A PERFECT POSITION, WHY, CBI IS NOT SLOWING DOWN, ALL IS IN MOTION...JUST GOT WORD TODAY FROM THE WB ON THE RATE OF EXCHANGE TO COME WHEN THEY REMOVE THE ZERO'S. THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HAS BEEN INFORMED THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED AT ALL IN THE PROCESS OF DELETING THE ZERO'S AND EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SEPT – JAN FOR THE REMOVAL, PRINTING, ETC - MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION FROM THE ARTICLES THAT HAVE COME OUT OVER THE LAST 8 MONTHS OR SO IT IS ALREADY BEEN DONE.  WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF DEMOCRACY WORKING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri May 19, 2017 11:43 pm

This foreign nation has gajillions of dollars of potential based on their current economic growth, political progress, and natural resources. This currency, the Iraqi Dinar, has gone up in value since it dramatically crashed, and in all likelihood will continue to do so. In fact, it has the potential to dramatically increase in value! The Iraqi Dinar may not increase 1000% overnight, but in my opinion...it's going to keep going up.  More importantly...I like the potential to not only make good money, but to make a LOT of good money. It's like having a lottery ticket that never expires!  -Adam Montana

5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Adam-montana-is-40

It was analysis like this that led me to conclude that James "Adam Montana" Wolf couldn't possibly be a Harvard graduate, and most likely was a fraud.  "Gajillioins"?  Really?  "Lottery ticket"?  Seriously?  This isn't what you would expect to hear from a Harvard graduate who has lots of experience in the capital markets and business connections around the globe.  This is what you would expect to hear from a high school dropout whose resume includes running an adult humor site like BeerAndShots.com.  If he was smart he would have done what Southwest Florida Guy did and found somebody literate in economics to be his ghostwriter.  But then, if he was smart he would have found an honest way to put his skills to work rather than scamming people with his offshore and VIP crap.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by dough boy Sat May 20, 2017 11:23 pm

there is a sucker born every day and in dinarland there are many

dough boy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum