Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/18/17

4 posters

Go down

"If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 Empty "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/18/17

Post by Ssmith Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am

"If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 1key_lock_animated

If You Lock Your House's Front Door....

You have made a decision to limit who can come in your house and who cannot.

(This is Censorship)

It means that you do NOT have an open door policy as to who can come in your house.

(You Have Rules Who Can Come In Your House and Who Cannot)

You limit who can come in your House in order to protect BOTH you and your loved ones from being harmed and to protect your valuable belongings from being taken from you.

(Keeping BOTH Yourself AND Your Loved Ones, who live in your house with you, Safe from potential Harm or Loss)

Importantly you are Thinking of the safety of others in your House, and NOT Just Yourself.

If You Limit Posters On Your Blog.....

You have made a decision to limit who can come in your house and who cannot.

(This is Censorship)

It means that you do NOT have an open door policy as to who can come in your house.

(You Have Rules Who Can Come In Your House and Who Cannot)

You limit who can come in your House in order to protect BOTH You AND Your Family and Friends from being Harmed AND Possible loss of your valuable Peace of Mind, Confidence, High Vibration, and Currency.

(Keeping BOTH Yourself AND Your Family and Friends, on this Web site, Safe from being Harmed and safe from Potential Loss)
 "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 Cleardot

Importantly you are Thinking of the safety of others, in your House, and NOT Just Yourself.

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 Empty Re: "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/18/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 20, 2017 8:07 am

pretty twisted to think that censorship is compared to protecting people from harm...that's what cabal members say (or what any Draconian leader would say)...read 1984, and witness what China does with their internet policies...McKim is a devious snake who wants to own what he considers to be truth, and what he considers to be safe...what an absolutely evil comparison he makes here...but what do we expect from an active, overt cabal operative?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/18/17 Empty Re: "If You Lock Your House's Front Door..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/18/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 am

If you lock the door to YOUR house and then say that everyone in the house must agree with YOU, must only repeat and applaud what YOU say, not allow anyone to offer any views different from YOUR views, tell those people that people with different views are dangerous and that they need "protecting"...

then you are no more than a petty domestic tyrant. In fact, these are all classic signs of a strongly controlling personality, possibly someone with a clinical personality disorder.

Do you beat your wife and children as well, just to make sure they "listen and listen good" to your all-knowing God-given leadership?

This Richard Lee McKim, Jr., self-called "One Who Knows" is just about the most arrogant scumbag I have come across in dinarland.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat May 20, 2017 10:02 am

Good post, Ethel, you hit the nail on the head ,One Who Knows is a control freak, I feel sorry for his family, if he has one, and when you in that mental state your pron to domestic violence, or actually any type of violence.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 am

Ethel Biscuit wrote:If you lock the door to YOUR house and then say that everyone in the house must agree with YOU, must only repeat and applaud what YOU say, not allow anyone to offer any views different from YOUR views, tell those people that people with different views are dangerous and that they need "protecting"...

then you are no more than a petty domestic tyrant. In fact, these are all classic signs of a strongly controlling personality, possibly someone with a clinical personality disorder.

Do you beat your wife and children as well, just to make sure they "listen and listen good" to your all-knowing God-given leadership?

This Richard Lee McKim, Jr., self-called "One Who Knows" is just about the most arrogant scumbag I have come across in dinarland.

It's worse than that - it's not just control and censorship under the guise of, 'safety' (right out of 1984), but overt threats to arrest and MURDER dissenters.  No hyperbole.  He threatened to murder dissenters, and threatened to have dissenters murdered under his imaginary book of laws.  Ask Ronald Wederfoort and ubiety about those direct threats to KILL THEM.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat May 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Now that you mention it, Ronald hasn't logged on for a few days.  Hope he's OK.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum