Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles

Go down

Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles Empty Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles

Post by Ponee Thu May 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Largest-Ever MS-13 Raid Leads to Dozens of Arrests in Los Angeles 1495057050481
(Reuters)
Twenty-one members of the brutally violent gang MS-13 were arrested in Los Angeles Wednesday, in what officials are calling the largest-ever law enforcement action against the group.

Wednesday’s raids were the product of a three-year probe conducted by the FBI, the Los Angeles Police Department and other federal agencies. The detainees were part of a group of forty-four members of the gang who were indicted on charges ranging from murder to racketeering to extortion. Three of the individuals charged face the death penalty if found guilty.

As previously reported by FOX Business, MS-13 relies heavily on violence and extortion Opens a New Window.as a primary source of income.
MS-13 was founded in Los Angeles during the 1980s by immigrants from El Salvador who fled during the country’s 12-year civil war. Since then the gang’s membership has ballooned to at least 10,000 members in the United States and more than 30,000 worldwide, according to the FBI and Treasury Department. Aside from Los Angeles, MS-13 has a strong presence in parts of Texas and Long Island, N.Y.

President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions have vowed to crack down on the group, which is on one of its most deadly tears through Long Island since it took root there 20-30 years ago. It has been linked to at least 11 murders in the region since mid-2016, according to the Associated Press. Most recently, the gang is believed to be connected to four brutal killings in Central Islip, N.Y. last month.

“I have a message for the gangs that target our young people: We are targeting you and we are coming after you,” Sessions said during a news conference last month.

Last week ICE arrested more than 1,000 gang members in a nationwide surge, including more than 100 MS-13 members. The department said it has made more than 4,300 criminals arrests and nearly 3,000 civil arrests of MS-13 leaders and members as part of Operation Community Shield.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/17/largest-ever-ms-13-raid-leads-to-dozens-arrests-in-los-angeles.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum