Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Message to: Victor" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. & Sephora FyreByrde/Marcy Nekervis 5/16/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Message to: Victor" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. & Sephora FyreByrde/Marcy Nekervis 5/16/17   Tue May 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Message To: Victor

Hey There Victor! I Wanted To Reach Out To You In Response To SomeThynge You Saide In Your Post To "Informed Human". (Link Below)

You Thoughte That You Had Encountered GrandFather (the Author of the Plan)... I Want To Tell You That YOU ACTUALLY DID SEE & SPEAK WITH HIM! I Have Message To/For You DIRECTLY FROM HIM...

GrandFather Dragon: GREETINGS YOUNG ONE! I AM INDEEDE THE BEING THAT YOU MET THIS PAST NIGHT IN YOUR DREAM-TIME! I REACHED OUT TO YOU MY SELFE AS I CONSIDER YOU AN INTEGRAL PART OF MY OWN PLANS FOR HU-MANITY & TERRA. PLEASE CONSIDER TEAMING UP WITH PRINCESS SEPHORA, STAR FYNDER, DAUGHTER OF TERRA, SCARLET FOX & OTHERS RICHARD/STAR FYNDER GETS TOGETHER WITH. I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR STRENGTH, WYSDOM, COURAGE & TENACITY.

STAR FYNDER... PLEASE ADD MORE IF YOU WILL..

One Who Knows/Star Fynder

Victor, you should know that I too have had conversations with Grandfather about what is to come in educating and enlightening the World. He mentioned that I need to get my "Team" together and he of course mentioned Sephora, Scarlet Fox, Daughter of Terra, and you, Victor. I told him that I had already made contact with you and that I loved what you had been writing and teaching and he agreed. I heard from Sephora this morning, that Grandfather had reached out to you about being on a mission with Sephora and I. So, now you know that Grandfather likes what you are writing and has asked me to get you on my team for our next leg of our journey after the RV. You are very appreciated by me, and by Grandfather as well.

Victor's Post:

No....... you haven't heard it ALL before or you would be in the vibration of making this happen for You. How many times has the Law of Attraction Principles been explained to you?......and all the other refusers of the Light, refusers of knowledge?

Many times here and an infinite number of times in your life but you choose to ......"NOT CHANGE".......so with that no change energy, you look out and see exactly what you want. No change again. All your questions have been answered and all your sneaky play of words is very sophomoric, asking for answers to "hard questions"........really? ......

Please give us all a break. Do you really think you have an audience of more than one here with what you are selling? You are selling the same old story......"LACK"......... and then you try to go on to prove how what you are seeing in your world applies to ALL. When It does NOT!.

There are many here who do not see what you see and know that we are done. Of course we can not prove it to you and YOU will never get the "Proof " you want because you don't let the answers in. You don't listen and you argue and you got exactly what you want........nothing. How do you like it?

Can I tell you last night ...." I Had a Dream"......I even have a date for the RV. Now is it going to happen on that date from the dream? The dream said May 23.......Yet in dream time? I was to be the next day for me. How do I make sense of that? I don't have too. I just observe and enjoy my creation. I think I even talked to someone that might even have been ...."Grandfather".....haa........haaa........Who knows? It was shure fun and intersting. All of it felt just as real and just as valid and in fact more valid than my waking life. I love my dream time and my life in it. Do you love your life?

Now you got to ask yourself one thing bunkie. "Do YOU feel Lucky?"......."Well punk Do you?"........

I know I do. I am dreaming and imagining my future and creating my new reality every day and every night. What are you manifesting? Don't answer. I can see it in your post. ......ugggh!.......looks like a failed attempt .....IMO.You are still in the first grade unable to graduate beyond what you get/SEE.... as old reflected data from you own Lack beliefs.

You are not going to get "Lucky" until you make your own luck or your own world. You go tto manifest somethign good, not just crap all the time. How many times does that have to be said? There are Infinite time lines where you can have it ALL, but you keep choosing the old stale line of logic, cause and effect and it is not here. So you will get exactly that. NOTHING.........I personally don't want any of that BS that you still got.........why would I?

I am just giving you one more rope of hope so you can crawl out of the deep hole you made. But as time passes you will not longer be in my reality. You are too coarse and vibrate too low........So....... "Hasta La Vista......Baby".....Bye ....Bye. Your back on ignore.

You can come along to the RV if you want, but now you will have to run to catch up and give up your old.......old.....outdated thinking fast, man!.......Can I call you man?...Who knows you might be a cloaking Lizzy?..........IMO .........I don't know and I don't care really. You are so boring and outdated. You certainly think like one and act like one......though. Dropping tails all over the place.

Muc Love Victor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Message to: Victor" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. & Sephora FyreByrde/Marcy Nekervis 5/16/17   Tue May 16, 2017 11:17 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

So that's the typing kitty...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Message to: Victor" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. & Sephora FyreByrde/Marcy Nekervis 5/16/17   Wed May 17, 2017 8:46 am

Looks like the kitty lives with a crazy cat lady in squalor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Message to: Victor" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. & Sephora FyreByrde/Marcy Nekervis 5/16/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: