Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   5/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 5/16/17

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   5/16/17 Empty Mountain Goat 5/16/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue May 16, 2017 3:28 pm

May 16, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

I have a very short and brief news report for you today. I think also future newsletters will be planned to also be very brief. I can bring you all kinds of articles and keep them all coming but the news seems it will always be the same. In summary we know the issues, we know the FACTS and we know the next step. So it is all VERY optimistic and never, ever looked better for the RV.

As I have said before there are tons of information coming out of Iraq about the potential for investors and global investment strategies within Iraq. We have seen the banking and other economic and financial reforms. We have watched the planning and advancement against ISIS. It is soon time to pull the plug, end this saga and look more towards the future prosperous Iraq.

But we all know this is not going to happen without the dinar revaluing. We also know for a FACT the plan never was nor is now to stay on the “program” rate forever. This program rate was never meant to even stay for this long of a period. So they are already behind on removing it.

So having said all this I am not going to just keep sending you article after article about how good the Iraqi economy is doing or about the fight going on against all the corruption. Now it is coming down to the end of all this and so will the GOI and the CBI finally show us their cards?

This is an investment game for us. A game of speculation. I don’t care what these others tell you. This is not about some humanitarian efforts. It is about pure investment income for us. Do I feel sorry for the Iraqi people? Yes and No! 

YES - in that they are human beings and as humans they deserve better living conditions and are not getting it, in spite of their great national wealth and ABILITY to generate more wealth from it. I do have compassion and my heart does go out to them, but not to the crocked politicians.

NO - because the citizens allow the govt to manipulate them and steal from them. They do not study candidates for elections for their true characters They are gullible and listen to promises, then when they do not accomplish, they vote again for the same and do it all over again. They are millions and the govt is only a few elite individuals in comparison yet they abuse the sheep of the flock and have not been very responsible watchers over the flock. Where are the demands of your govt? When will the people wake up and take control of their country?

Simply put if you buy something with lesser value and hold it, with the intent it will increase in value someday, then it is an investment. It may not be listed as such since it is not bought and sold on the global exchanges such as FOREX. You can play with words all you want and dream of no tax or less tax.  Yes- this is a game and a saga but it is time for Iraq to make a play or shut up and sit down. We as global investors are getting tired of being told over and over again the road is paved of gold up ahead, then find nothing each time we get there. Will Iraq seize the moment?

So now more than ever, such as in 2012, when DR Shabibi has told us back then that Iraq had an unprecedented opportunity to RV. This opportunity is coming up very shortly again to either make the necessary financial moves or miss out once again on this opportunity. What will they do?   

The Iraqi government is pushing to declare victory by the holy month of Ramadan, expected to begin on May 27, even if pockets of resistance remain in the Old City, according to military commanders. 

A spokesman for the U.S.-led coalition backing Iraqi forces said the enemy was completely surrounded in the city and its fighters and resources were being destroyed.

"The enemy is on the brink of total defeat in Mosul," U.S. Air Force Colonel John Dorrian told a news conference in Baghdad.

MP MP Abdul Hadi al-Hakim proposed a draft resolution on the liberation of the last inch of Iraqi territory from the control of gangs and to call the day a national holiday for the country. (It’s coming this week!)

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

The return of commercial traffic to the markets of Mosul again

Roudao – Mosul The commercial movement returned to the city of Mosul again, after the restoration of large parts of the organization of the “Islamic State”, and in comparison with the Kurdistan Region and other Iraqi provinces, the prices of food, especially vegetables in the markets of Mosul – which imports from Erbil – less than the likes.

While the price of one kilo of red meat in Mosul is 7 thousand dinars, while the price in Erbil between 12 to 15 thousand dinars, and the price of a kilo of tomatoes in Mosul, 500 dinars at a time when the price more than double in Erbil.

The sellers assert that they take the economic and living conditions of the people and their purchasing power into account, stressing that they are still making profits despite the ascendancy of the prices of their goods.
Mosul markets are overcrowded, although most foodstuffs, especially vegetables and fruits, are imported from Erbil, but are sold half of what is sold there.

According to data from the Ministry of Agriculture in the Kurdistan Region, the local consumption of vegetables in the region of 746 thousand tons and more than 310 thousand tons of fruit, while the domestic production last year 187 thousand tons of vegetables and 54 thousand tons of fruit, while the quantity imported from Vegetables 478 thousand tons and 334 thousand tons of fruits.

(Hey folks – did you read the article? Does it sound like prices are going down in Iraq (getting ready to launch the lower denoms)? Some dope starts these rumors and then everyone else gets on the band wagon and down the rabbit hole we go again. So prices have not dropped. Here is solid proof and so let’s let this one die, okay?.)

AP News: US envoy: Fight to retake Mosul in 'final stages'

May 15, 2017

HAMAM AL-ALIL, IRAQ (AP) — A senior U.S. official says the fight to retake Mosul from the Islamic State group is approaching its "final stages."
Brett McGurk, the special presidential envoy for the global coalition against IS, says Iraqi forces are "completely defeating" IS in one of the most difficult urban battles since World War II.

But he says local Iraqi officials say they will need more funding from the U.S. and others in the international community to rebuild in territory recently retaken from the extremists.

McGurk spoke to The Associated Press from a water treatment plant south of Mosul where Iraqi forces closely backed by the U.S.-led coalition are slowly closing in on the remaining cluster of IS-held neighborhoods in the city's west.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   5/16/17 Empty Lower denoms

Post by Scotchie Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Of course, if they delete the zeros and redenominate the Iraqi dinar, lower denominations could be used.

As Mtn Goat says, this is an investment game, a game of speculation.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum