Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Empty WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17

Post by Ssmith Tue May 16, 2017 9:11 am

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016

Well now I see we are down to many of the visitors or lurkers coming down and stating the ADMINBILL does not have a connections and that he is just guessing like everyone else. Well this is what I have to say to you “doubter” “If you don’t like the information you are getting from this site, just leave and find a site more to your way of thinking.

Everyone here at this site is well aware that little to nothing in the way of numbers or times ever come out on weekends. Meanwhile those of us who care contribute information to our fellow members as best we can and try to keep a true feeling of comradery amongst the troops. Why? Because we care about our fellow members and understand the RV will come when it comes.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I ask that You forgive my negative comments listed and understand in my heart, I know this will happen in due time. Will it be as soon as I would like it to be? Probably not but I know by observing the world around me that we are getting closer hour by hour and day by day. I ask that you forgive our doubters and give our members peace of mind.

Lord God I ask that you give our members the restful sleep they wil need to endure the days ahead and guide each of us in the direction that You want us to go as we keep our eyes on the prize that awaits us. Amen and Amen

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1620489&m=75&t=1486869864
downunder
But im waiting for notification from a HSBC manager when this goes

Reign of Heaven
downunder did the manager display knowledge of this event?

downunder
Hello yes he did Reign. But he is waiting like us too

Reign of Heaven
yes but at least you have a contact that will notify you. does he know about all currencies?

downunder

Not to sure on that.. a friend of mine is his friend and she said to put my name on a list

I have another friend who knows someone in Reno who exchanged Zim for $1 with Zero's off.. but go a SKR

6 off the Trillions and 3 off the Billions

Reign of Heaven

that's amazing. do you know if they had a lot of currency?

you know for a fact that your friend knows this person? it's not just something they heard second hand?

downunder
My friend is a personal friend of the person who exchanged

they talk all the time on the phone

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1623360&m=75&t=1494440595
RaginCajun
WE GET CLOSER AS EACH DAY PASSES, MY FRIENDS

BADSCOTT54

Good blessed morning to everyone here and peeking in like me (smile) I pray each of you have a blessed day!!!

Looking for miracles BBL

Can anyone share any knowledge of BYUIQD.com? I have a friend that wants to buy Dinar?

Does anyone know of a good place to purchase Dinar? I purchased all of mine through GID Associates but had a problem accessing their site to purchase

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp wrote
1m ago
I USED XCHANGEOFAMERICA.COM AND GREAT AMERICA COIN COMPANY

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1598543&m=75&t=1458778806
Wizofog14
Don't buy more currency just because of the good hype. Be satisfied with what you have. Trust me on this one lol

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1595981&m=75&t=1455995207
crimsontide
the end is near.
we r a nose hair away, except for those guys who have nose hairs that grow into their mustache

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212
Firefly
So to those that think the Dinar is a scam and sold their currency ... I sure wouldn't want to be you !

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1622420&m=76&t=1492562816
True ff if it was a scam I wouldn't be able to buy it at the mall

Firefly
Someone plz explain to me how a countries currency is a scam lol

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1622420&m=76&t=1492562816
Only the uneducated think it's a scam

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1612318&m=75&t=1469756371
zejaybee
FF some have not the patiience nor understanding of speculation thank you again for being here

Firefly
Heck it's even listed on citi=groups forex line

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
JUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF MIND OF MOST IN OUR COUNTRY, IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING IT IS LABELED AS A SCAM

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1594186&m=75&t=1454251477
cowboy
FF was there a time frame for the restructure?

Firefly
cowboy, it was a 5 year plan
Firefly
Yet the IMF and WB are DEMANDING that Iraq move forward with their fiscal reforms NOW !!!!!!

zejaybee
just remember this is a speculation. speculation requires patience

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1605316&m=73&t=1463396445
Garmst

But if investors are invited in at this time, you think they would invest in Iraq with a program rate still showing?

Garmst
What profit would an outside contractor make if iraq is still on an imposed rate, then have to convert to usd? Dont sound like much money.

shlomo001
They get paid in dollars

Garmst
If thats the case then, what would be the benefit of increasing thier currency outside of increased buying power ?

Our president talk about unfair trade practices globally with certain countries, by increasing the value of Iraq , Vietnam and others would create a fair trade for all countries you think?

zejaybee
garmst there you go. buying power makes economies grow

Garmst
So increase buying power for Iraq and others.......and fair trade between counties is the bases for the RV/GCR.

I know this is elementary stuff for most, but worth talking about again.

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1604407&m=75&t=1462568430
Ms Sandy

Maybe I don't understand, but doesn't China keep their currency low on purpose? Why don't they want it worth more?

Firefly
Trade Sandy

Ms Sandy
Iraq trades oil, so why do they want to raise the value?
Firefly

They are NOT raising it, Remember the value was turned off due to sanctions by the US and the UN. The Dinar NEVER lost value

People simply don't get that

Ms Sandy
I'm sorry, but I don't get it. If the value is turned back on, won't it be worth more than it is now? Thank you for your patience, Firefly.

Firefly
Or don't want to ........

shlomo001
Simply when they delete the zeros, people in Iraq wxchange 25000 dinars to 25 dinars

And that is coming from Iraq

Firefly
Can't answer that. If I do it will be copied and pasted, edited to what the copier wants you to see

Ms Sandy
What will happen to our exchange? Will it be honored or will we have to send it to Iraq for exchange?

Firefly
Correct Schlomoo. A dinar is a dinar is a dinar. When the reform activates the Iraqi citizen will see an increase in purchasing power only

Ms Sandy
Thanks guys for your patience, but I still don't understand. We will be able to make a profit, but the only benefit Iraqi people will get is an increase in purchase power?

dinardongdude
we HOPE to make a nice profit...nothing is guarenteed

Ms Sandy
Wouldn't that make you mad if you lived in Iraq? So many Iraqi's don't think highly of the US because of the invasion and now Dinarians are profiting off the sanctions the US and UN put in place.

Firefly
If it is pegged to the dollar as the IMF mentioned then it will be worth whatever the exchange rate is out of country

I hve to scoor as well, have a great eve all Smile

D2X
Sandy, if i may, an exagerated exchange rate out of Iraq is the same as exagerated purchasng power in Iraq. for example today 1 diar buys 1 banana tomorrow 1 dinar buys 10 banana's is the same as us trading 1 dinar today for 1 USD and tomorrow trading 1 dinar for 10 USD. make sense?

dinardongdude

there is no such thing as IN COUNTRY exchange rate

Ms Sandy
Thank you Firefly. I really appreciate your patience and will try not to ask so many dumb questions next time. It's all so confusing.

D2X I think I understand. Your example is 3 zeros of a 25,000K note will equals a new 25 Dinar note.
D2X

its the value of the dinar that will change in country, thereby needing lower denom's to accomidate everyday commerce.

shlomo001
1 USD IS 1 USD, IDINAR EQUAL 1 DINAR

Ms Sandy
Let me see if I have this. The zeros will be deleted in Iraq, but not for us when we cash out in the US. That's why we will make a profit and they will have increased purchasing power. Is that correct?

dinardongdude
delete the zeros has a few different meanings

Garmst
Ms Sandy- those questions you ask are not dumb, you and all of us are getting a better understanding. All question are good questions.

dinardongdude
and i suspect that some think it means...redenom. Some feel its getting the larger notes off the street

some think its remove the zero's off the .0008 rate

Garmst

We really wont know until we exchange at the bank.
dinardongdude
(likely)

i hope we all find out with complete clarity quite soon
Ms Sandy
It's embarrassing to be so dumb, but I've never really understood the fine points of how this works. But I trust Admin, Firefly and all of you here that have been so helpful.

dinardongdude
Ms sandy...they didnt teach us this stuff in highschool...hahaha. I think we are ALL learning...or trying to

nothing to do with smarts

Ms Sandy
I've told a coupld of friends about this and when I try to explain they just laugh at me. I've learned to keep my mouth shut!

dinardongdude
better to be thought of than to prove it sort of thing?

i get it

Ms Sandy
I just don't know how to explain how it works in such a manner that makes sense.

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1592439&m=75&t=1452360266
Weneedit
Sandy I believe you will still make a profit if you lose all the zeros on a 25,000 . 25×40 is 1,000 times that at $3.22 gives you $3,220

I was giving a conservative exchange rate. But I stink at math

Ms Sandy
Me too, Weneedit. But I would be happy with that amount. I'm going back upstairs. I've taken up too much of everyone's time. Thanks so much for the help. I hope others can learn from the discussion to.

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1601311&m=73&t=1460078038
CarolinaGirl
Hi all. Just popping in for a quick hello. Noticed the conversation. Please do not anguish yourself on how the RV will happen.

Basically they will just reset the Dinar, Rupiah, whatever you have at a higher exchange rate. What that will be, who knows. Like the dinar will go from being worth 25 cents to the dollar to worth maybe $5.00 to the dollar. Just an example.

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
I HOPE YOU ALL REALIZE THAT EVERYTIME ADMIN SENDS US INFO HERE, IT IS STILL BEING LEAKED OUT....?￰゚リᄈ?

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
Been away most of the day, was he in?

Sunnysplace
I FOUND IT ELSEWHERE MYSELF ON SUNDAYS INFO HE GAVE US...

NO SAND, NOT TODAY..

SAD ISNT IT..

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1594786&m=75&t=1454635590
Merlyn
SUNNY, IMO IT IS SOMEONE WHO WE ALL TRUST. SAD TO SAY.

Sunnysplace
YES MERLYN, IT IS SAD....

Sandnsea
Not necessarily, anyone with access can copy and paste

Sunnysplace

ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PERSON.. BUT, IT IS FROM OUR SITE.

Sandnsea
Well when I was out, it was still happening..... And I was in the corner 3x's and it was happening, look to your left, then look to your right

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
I was hoping the copying and pasting outside of our site was stopped...

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1594786&m=75&t=1454635590
Merlyn
SUNNY, HOW CAN YOU FIGURE OUT WHO IS GOING THIS?

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
I REALLY DONT KNOW MERLYN....

Tigerprincess
Sunny...I was thinking, whoever is doing this knows we know...and they don't care, so shows their character....sad as it is...IMO

mangelo
what happen now?

Tigerprincess
mangelo...I was referring to the copy/paste bandit

Sandnsea
When this is over, will be interesting if they reveal themself

Merlyn
SAND, COWARDS DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING UNFORTUNATELY.

Sandnsea
To c&p is pretty elementary

mangelo
oh no not again........

Tigerprincess
Sand, yes...but to keep doing it is too LOL

Sandnsea
You don't have to be a rocket scientist. Some ppl get their jollies in weird ways. But to keep talking about them only makes it more appealing for them

blessingfromheaven
what does it mean when frank26 wears red jacket and red tie

lostnq8
If I remember correctly that's Frankie's code for Red Hot

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Empty WSOMN Monday

Post by Scotchie Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 am

It is so, so sad to read this...

downunder has a friend who knows someone who exchanged in Reno.  Really?  Why Reno?  And they exchanged with only 6 zeros off the 100Trillion, even though 12 zeros were deleted by the Zimbabwe government years ago.  Impossible!

BADSCOTT is looking for a place to purchase dinar.  OMG.  When will it stop?  Why are people still throwing good monies after bad??

Firefly does not want to be the person who sold their currency back.  Not exactly sure why.  Isn't money in hand worth more than a dream?  One lottery ticket costs $1.  People spend thousands on the dinar.  The odds are not much better of an RV happening in the next year or two.

Shlomo is the only smart one on the site.  He is a Kuwaiti who was in Kuwait when the reinstatement happened.  He has Iraqi friends both here in the US and in Iraq, and none of these friends have any idea of a potential revaluation.

Then later in this montage from WSOMN, some seem to realize and agree the dropping of the zeros will be a redenomination, not a revaluation.

Sunnysplace, one of the LDS cult, is upset that some words that ADMINBILL states is still be being shared out of WSOMN, such as here.  Well, Sunnysplace, if there is any way to help save people from investing in a scam, I will shout anything and everything I hear from ADMINBILL from the rooftops.  He is a liar.

Frank, wearing a red suit.  One thing he is not is Santa.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 5/15/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue May 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Firefly wrote:So to those that think the Dinar is a scam and sold their currency ... I sure wouldn't want to be you !
006 wrote:True ff if it was a scam I wouldn't be able to buy it at the mall
Firefly wrote:Someone plz explain to me how a countries currency is a scam lol

In case any WSOMN members are reading this: These are two deeply, deeply stupid people. NO ONE is saying the currency itself is a scam. The scam is making you believe that the Iraqi dinar is going to revalue massively upwards and getting you to buy it.

As for the "Zim" - totally worthless.

006 wrote:Only the uneducated think it's a scam

A classic example of the "Dunning-Kruger Effect". 006 is so deeply ignorant that he/she cannot discern the truth, doesn't know how to ascertain the truth, and thinks it is OTHER people who are ignorant.

From the Wikipedia article

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum