Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Is WSOMN Member Rosestillarose Leaving AdminBill for OWK/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.? 5/5/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Is WSOMN Member Rosestillarose Leaving AdminBill for OWK/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.? 5/5/17   Mon May 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Over the last week, I've been thinking about the message that we are the ones creating the slow down; that we must rally our forces to clear the runway for takeoff. This is what OWK brought to us from the person he said is a high ranking NPTB. I looked at my own reactions and listened to the strong feelings expressed by others.

Those reactions ranged from insulted to inspired. So, let's look at that. This morning I made it a personal inquiry and asked internally: is it right that I should be expected to bear the last heave ho? Haven't I born enough? We who have been enslaved, we should lead the freedom charge? AND THE ANSWER WAS YES!!!

Why? Because we have what it takes, and because our chains are made of nothing but the belief we are perpetually downtrodden. Now, I get it that the elephant (was) sitting on your chest and that (was) making it hard to breathe. So I'm not going to try and tell you he never existed. BUT, you and I have the power!! Just like a splinter is pushed out by the finger that it's stuck in, we can do the same.

Not only that, but get this! I also heard internally that this very message is what we must bring to those we gift. Sometime ago I wrote this purpose statement. I plan to speak it at the time of my exchange.

"Our purpose is to live our conviction that there is enough. There’s enough food, enough water, enough energy, enough land, enough love for everyone. And, unique as we are, we are really different parts of one body. Therefore, our purpose in giving is to recognize the wholeness of the recipient, and affirm: we are all in this together."

So, I must know this already. We are whole. My purpose is to affirm this. Now that I've shared my purpose statement with you all, let me say you are welcome to use it. But only if it truly is your own. Repeating someone else's purpose could create complications I would imagine.

I really liked what Tank said in response to a woman who seemed to be referring to the same OWK post. Tank recommended acknowledging what doesn't feel good and then returning to ones own path of truth.

What I like about OWK is that he speaks so easily and with such enthusiasm about his revelations and new learnings! I appreciate that he is both well connected and a fearless novice. He doesn't wait endlessly until he has the perfect, politically correct verbiage. He just says it and lets the chips fall. It's good to have protection, huh OWK?

We are all learning on the fly, so we gonna need to cut each other some slack. As long as there is pure intention. Got to have that. No look alikes allowed.

By the way, has anybody seen my RV? Lol!!!

With Love,

Rosestillarose
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Rosestillarose   Mon May 15, 2017 2:52 pm

No great shakes that she is leaving ADMINBILL.

What it does show is that one by one, and by group, eventually everyone will leave ADMINBILL, because he is a liar
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is WSOMN Member Rosestillarose Leaving AdminBill for OWK/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.? 5/5/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-