Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

+2
tigerlady
dinardiva
6 posters

Go down

Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA
07/08/2011 [enorrste] Well, I just got off the phone with Al 3:40 PM [enorrste] He may come on and give you some good stuff 3:41 PM [enorrste] Bottom line is that he explained to me the whole "pinging" concept so it is a little more understandable 3:41 PM [enorrste] perhaps he should come on and explain it to you all as well. 3:42 PM [enorrste] Anyway, he's convinced that we will see this by Monday for sure, at $5.25 to the GBP, or $8.40 for us. Sure hope he's right this time! 3:43 PM [enorrste] Al has a very important contact connected directly with the process of the RV 3:44 PM [enorrste] The way I understand it this "ping" thing began some time ago (3 weeks I think) and it is slowly approaching the $5.25 number 3:44 PM [enorrste] when it gets there (possibly any time between now and Monday) we will see the RV 3:45 PM [enorrste] Also, he agrees with me on the UST tax "intel" that it doesn't make sense. He even told that to OKIE just as I did today. 3:46 PM [enorrste] Al said his contact confirmed that the $5ink to IAMB-Final Report on Iraq revised
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty Re: Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by tigerlady Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

I sure hope he is right!

tigerlady

Back to top Go down

Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty Re: Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I listened avidly to the Conference Call with Okie and friends and they all seemed bent on a rate of $5.25 and rising to approx $8.00+. I have no idea whether this will be our rate but it would be a miracle if it is over $3.00. All we do now is wait and pray that God blesses us all abundantly.
Very Happy bounce
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinbear Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Dinardiva - any information re: Canadian cash in? Appreciate you sharing any insight as I have not read any other information/intell/discussion in this regard

tinbear

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi so far nothing on the Canadian front but I know my friend did listen to the conference call for tax related info for us. I am sure the big banks here will cash it in for us so no worries except the rate may differ from bank to bank so we will have to do our homework well as they will be making monies. A few months ago, I mentioned owing the dinar and the banker told me that they would set me up with the Wealth Management people. Never did he indicate in any way negativity and that was around April. My own bank when I was purchasing a few more dinars awhile back kept saying what can we do have you got a financial planner and I said I did but I was looking for a better one.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tony112 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Sleuthing results in Canada:

RBC Teller - heard of IQD from friends, but does not own any ... too risky

RBC Private Banker/Wealth Manager - Had not heard of it, checked with Currency dept and said won't be dealing with it.

BMO Private Banker - Had not heard about it but hopes it works out.

HSBC - Had heard of it and laughed ... nuff said.

DinarUK has confirmed via email that they will disclose a Vancouver location once a significant increase and confirmed appointment has been arranged.

Hope this helps.

tony112

Back to top Go down

Post by trpschick Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 pm

tony112 wrote:Sleuthing results in Canada:

RBC Teller - heard of IQD from friends, but does not own any ... too risky

RBC Private Banker/Wealth Manager - Had not heard of it, checked with Currency dept and said won't be dealing with it.

BMO Private Banker - Had not heard about it but hopes it works out.

HSBC - Had heard of it and laughed ... nuff said.

DinarUK has confirmed via email that they will disclose a Vancouver location once a significant increase and confirmed appointment has been arranged.

Hope this helps.

Wachovia Bank - We dont deal with the dinar and dont plan it either

TD Bank in Florida - we will buy it from you if you have an account with us....the rate is .00067872 (quoted 7/8/2011 at 3:00 pm)

Chase Bank Florida - We are not dealing with the dinar as the country of Iraq is too unstable at the current time

Dinar Inc. - The currency has not revalued....we will be glad to buy back your dinar...

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 pm

--tlc at OOM saying we should be seeing the RV after the banks close in Hawaii 07/08/2011

[tlc] RV TONIGHT AFTER THE BANKS IN THE USA CLOSE (Including HAWAII) 10 PM PAC time.. is what I hear... should be seeing it on the screens.. once banks are closed. [tlc] STOP asking me who my source is.. I am not going to say more than it is a nosebleed seat guy in the IMF. PERIOD! [tlc] NO cash in till monday.. the currency guys do not work on SAT .. they get the weekend off! [tlc] OKCBULLDOG I am hearing we should see it ... after all US banks close this evening... maybe on CBI.iq .. or the forex in London... or both [tlc] Trapper .. yah.. not sure about the FOREX... they are about to be all closed.. but it may show on the CBI.. and for sure in the banks on Monday... ZXdg
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trpschick Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 pm

dinardiva wrote:--tlc at OOM saying we should be seeing the RV after the banks close in Hawaii 07/08/2011

[tlc] RV TONIGHT AFTER THE BANKS IN THE USA CLOSE (Including HAWAII) 10 PM PAC time.. is what I hear... should be seeing it on the screens.. once banks are closed. [tlc] STOP asking me who my source is.. I am not going to say more than it is a nosebleed seat guy in the IMF. PERIOD! [tlc] NO cash in till monday.. the currency guys do not work on SAT .. they get the weekend off! [tlc] OKCBULLDOG I am hearing we should see it ... after all US banks close this evening... maybe on CBI.iq .. or the forex in London... or both [tlc] Trapper .. yah.. not sure about the FOREX... they are about to be all closed.. but it may show on the CBI.. and for sure in the banks on Monday... ZXdg

I believe that CBI is closed until Sunday and Forex is also closed until then, so where you will see a rate I have no idea...you probably wont see one until Sunday if it actually does RV then wont see it for us until probably Monday...but who knows...and as I previously said, I dont think anything is going to happen for us until Obama and Congress come to terms on their issues!

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 pm

All I can say is we can be hopeful as the way OKIE and friends talked was very positive ..saying it did not matter if there was a holiday, Sunday or what..if that thing was coming it would show up regardless of a weekend.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 pm

"HSBC - Had heard of it and laughed ... nuff said"

Funny, as HSBC is a major player in Iraq. They own parts of a couple of banks over there, I think.

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum