Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
'One who knows' lays out the rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

'One who knows' lays out the rules

Go down

'One who knows' lays out the rules Empty 'One who knows' lays out the rules

Post by Alcibiades Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 am

Over in a particularly murky corner of Dinarland, the people of Dinar Chronicles are having the law laid out for them by One Who Knows (OWK).  He started out reinforcing Josef's rantings but has grown in influence and now sees himself as a Power in his own right, one who in past lives has led rebellions on another planet and been Plato (haven't we all?). He is more intimate than most with all the hovering Galactics and Grandfather and knows the whole grand plan, which he thinks is one of pure genius. Of all the currencies, it is Zim that he is promoting, with bearers said to walk in with one 100 trillion Zim note and walk out with more worth than all the listed companies on the New York Stock Exchange. (Which makes you wonder why the banks just don't get all the Zim they want off Ebay or from other exotic currency sellers, rather than waiting for hillbillies to enter their establishments, clutching their precious notes).

But don't question his teachings or you will be on the receiving end of rough justice.  He has already had at least one dissenter bound in chains and hauled off (he says).  He is even encouraging his acolytes to drive off all negativity from DC by entreating the website owner to censor unwelcome views.

The latest is that the plan is designed to reward the most zealous believers and give the infidels nothing. Dinar - yawn - everyone believes in that one; Dong - a little better as it is even less likely to revalue; the Zim - jackpot! "No matter which it is, it is clear that BELIEF is very important and that those who have the most belief in the GCR, will be the ones with the most belief in a Benevolent World, and 1000 years of peace and prosperity." Roll on the thousand year Reich!

The emphasis on being chosen for the blessing, etc mirrors the views of other Gurus, but OWK is becoming very intolerant of any questioning his supreme understanding of the whole process and threatens unsavoury consequences for any ex-Cabal  supporters, even those unwittingly part of the old system.

"You're all ordained to be here. You're a chosen people".  Sounds like familiar Guru-speak.  Actually it was Jim Jones of the People's Temple who said these words. Next stop, Guyana!

Alcibiades

Back to top Go down

'One who knows' lays out the rules Empty Re: 'One who knows' lays out the rules

Post by Chaz Sun May 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Let me say this to Yosef & One Who Knows, & the galactics & grandfather, your all con artists,& liars, dinar chronicles at best is a conspiracy site, at worse its a site for con artists like you all. 
    Even your science fiction buddies the galactics are not even believable, badly written , wouldn't even make it as a bad B MOVIE. As for grandfather, most ever one has one or did, so, the only one that would believe you Yosef & One Who Knows are people who are on a bad acid trip, or unfortunately in a insane asylum.
   In another words it want fly with any one else.
 Lol,,,!! ,,,lol,,,,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum