Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 5/13/17

2 posters

Go down

"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 Empty "No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 5/13/17

Post by Ssmith Sat May 13, 2017 1:44 pm

"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 Image1%2B%25282%2529

In acting school they like to teach that there are no small parts, only small actors.

But audition for enough medical incontinence infomercials and that philosophy is blown to smithereens quickly.

However, if you want to make something that's really big appear as really small, break it up into 1,000 little pieces and hand over a huge loaf of bread as hundreds of bite-sized bits.

That's what the NPTB did with the GCR/RV roll out in terms of public disclosure--and also why it also took so damn long to convert your currencies.

Something as big as the global transition of the world's monetary authority should never appear immanently real for safety's sake.

Meaning, anonymity through relative obscurity via "random press releases" and "uncoordinated events" is the most prudent pathway to releasing such a massive blessing out to the most people humanly possibly.

Believe it, don't believe it... that is what happened over these last several years and is still happening today, right now.

This is a really good lesson for those of us redeeming large volumes of currency this coming week.

The bigger we are financially, the smaller we should appear publicly in order to accomplish the greatest good for others.

Think about keeping your profile low and ego even lower. Humility is your greatest protector being this wealthy.

Just saying.

Listed below are major individual events that have all been scheduled in what appears to be separate events this weekend, but in actuality they are coordinated in precise lock-step, and happening in real time, all over the world, during this glorious and historic period (Saturday or Sunday depending on your time zone).

So drink it in D-Land. Marinate in the mercy while it lasts because it won't for long.

This is the last worthless weekend you'll ever have to spend in financial irrelevance and abject poverty.

God is with us.

-----------

Two State Solution - Middle East

Palestine and Israel accepting to live in peace, acknowledging the others right to exist as a sovereign nation is a miraculous feat without exception. The lion and lamb have laid down together--and in our lifetime. No small thing.

French Presidential Inaugural - Europe

This one moment literally marks the political rescue of the European Union, Euro currency and NATO. Protecting all of Europe from Russia's growing dominance, big economically and military. No small thing.

Trump's Impeachment - North America

Love Donna or loathe him, the Orange One absorbs a mass media news cycle like nobody else in history, anytime day or night, and worldwide. His tragic hero ending is our beginning--as it was scripted long ago, so shall it be. No small thing.

New Silk Road Trade Forum - Asia

China has invited every nation and world leader to its New Silk Road trade forum which will literally positively affect every nation and person in the world. And oh by the way, their releasing their new gold backed financial system on the same day. No small thing.

Third Secret of Fatima - Catholic Church

The Pope's tribute ceremony to the "Miracle of the Sun" earlier today in Fatima, Portugal informally announces that the Catholic Church was been spared annihilation for sins committed against humanity. The why is a lot more complicated, but just know this was the Vatican's spiritual back-wall to release humanity, and why they ultimately allowed leaders like Netanyahu (Israel), Trump (US) and Poroshenko (Ukraine) to settle their differences. No small thing.

G7 Finance Meeting - World Economic Community

All major financial titans have already met in Italy earlier this week and today they released a joint statement that would be honoring all currency manipulation agreements in an effort to level the playing field and stimulate global growth while maintaining macro fiduciary stability. That folks is your long awaited gold standard announcement. And as we all know far too well, that ain't no small thing.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview  5/13/17 Empty Re: "No Small Thing" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 5/13/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 13, 2017 3:34 pm

The inauguration of Macron saved the EU, and that's part of the plan?  Oh, eff you, dude.  You lie.  You saw Obama and Soros endorse the guy, right?  But that SAVED Europe?  You are a collectivist NWO globalist cabal agent POS.  Trump's exit was scripted long ago?  So far, you're 100% wrong, and have been 100% wrong since months BEFORE the election.  Trump will still be in office at the end of his term, and you will have no RV/GCR.  You are an evil globalist cabal operative, McKim.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum