Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 8:17 pm

rrrr wrote
59m ago
What a perfect scenario is blooming for this Mothers Day weekend… There is so much love in the air…. Sooo many feelings abound… sooo many feelings to share. There’s an eerie feeling about…. Can’t you feel the energy all around? Something’ about to explode… We are on the precipice. Enjoy this Beautiful RV metamorphosis dinarians… Our moment is upon us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 am

Well if I actually listened to the crap he and his buddies put out, my head would probably explode ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mother's Day   Mon May 15, 2017 8:42 am

Mother's Day is over.  All that should be blooming in your head is the monies you spent chasing after a nightmare....not a dream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Mon May 15, 2017 10:13 am

Remember when we had the Poetry Contest and elmerf123456 beat rrrr with gems like these:

elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago

Red Rover Red Rover...move on over cause this lovely Market Ride isn't over! Although the Sun comes up..it doesn't always appear to shine, buts it's bright enough to see the Market Decline!

And....

A little poem

elmerf123456
Another Sunday morning and here we sit!

Waiting for someone's button to be hit!

Emotions ride high and some stay up late!

To catch a wink of the RV Fate!

Control your emotions in this daily grind!

On our own the RVs hard to find!

Nevertheless lets stand tall like a tree!

Cause...Changes in life is coming to thee!

Search and hopes were not in vain!

As we prepare to receive this financial gain!

Elmer

Which Poetry Style do You like Better
elmerf123456
 67% [ 4 ]
rrrr
 17% [ 1 ]
IdahoUSA
 0% [ 0 ]
Tennwolfman
 0% [ 0 ]
I like all of them
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

IdahoUSA participated:

IdahoUSA wrote
6m ago
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE ….. N E V E R IF MY WISHES ALL CAME TRUE THERE WOULD BE NO MORE PAIN OR SORROW ALWAYS ON MY MIND AND IN MY HEART NEVER FORGET

Then more entries:

Tennwolfman wrote
6m ago

Yesterday is GONE, tomorrow may never come--please just live your lives for TODAY and be Happy for what we do have

gswoo13 wrote
19s ago

I just had a bath and am smelling sweet...now Ready for TWEEEEEEET!

gloditt wrote
16m ago

yada, I agree...we are ready for an RV to come now...bring it on...from the north to the south, from the east to the west...Rv cometh to us now and money flowing like milk and homey in the land of plenty...blow a mighty rushing wind to all of now

Tennwolfman wrote
10m ago

There is a man from Tennessee--that chases after the elusive RV- He said with a smile as he chased another mile--Darn that elusive RV So onward I go with a very strong will- and as I chase along up the very next hill--there in front of me as plain as can be is the RV heading straight for me..

Even WSOMN joined in the fun with their site's version:

One11FREEDOM

HOST

Date: 1h ago  
Wsomn Creative Writers-Game ON: "Poem Throw Down"...Inspired by our Clever NWMONTANA....lololol ;D

nwmontana LOVED LOVED YOUR POEM AND WAS INSPIRED too...LOL AND-----

HEY WHY NOT A "POEM THROW DOWN" ??? While we wait---LOLOL... BRING IT ON WSOMN WRITERS OR CREATIVE TYPES OR COMEDIANS!!!

[size=18][size=18][size=14]nwmontana wrote
31m ago
[/size][/size][/size]
A POEM, in Honor of this Historic Day in Global History... *Twas the Day after Brexit, and All thru the Room, We Wondered "What's Nextit? Sunshine or Gloom?"

ONE11 FREEDOM wrote: A POEM in Honor of the UK Change of PM Guard...   
                                                                 *Cameron, he DONE put the Damper On, Wasn't a Good Camper-Don Juan...But You PowersThatB's

it's time to BRING Out THE CHINESE YUAN....WITH my RV exchange or I soon be Deranged...

Ummmm---and I never said it HAd to be a happy poem, lolololol---So Wsomn Family- TOP that!!! Keep it clean folks, lol!
http://www.dinardaily.net/t47117-new-tnt-poet-elmerf123456?vote=viewresult
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rrrr

PostSubject: Re: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

As I gazed at a clear sky crowded with glistening stars, one shot across my view of God’s magnificent playground called universe. So, I made a wish, conceived in a perspective of the incredible moment I was witnessing. A wish that seemed to make this blessing we all are so intensely awaiting, pale in comparison. My wish?... That every being on this beautiful planet, could just FEEL and not THINK. To close our eyes and just FEEL, What is already here, and waiting to be nurtured. Of this I wish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 pm

@rrrr wrote:
As I gazed at a clear sky crowded with glistening stars, one shot across my view of God’s magnificent playground called universe. So, I made a wish, conceived in a perspective of the incredible moment I was witnessing. A wish that seemed to make this blessing we all are so intensely awaiting, pale in comparison. My wish?... That every being on this beautiful planet, could just FEEL and not THINK. To close our eyes and just FEEL, What is already here, and waiting to be nurtured. Of this I wish!

Welcome back rrrr.  Long time no see.

Your wish has already came true.  The Dinarians I know absolutely don't THINK....  they just operate on their FEELINGS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Tue May 16, 2017 2:00 am

"My wish?... That every being on this beautiful planet, could just FEEL and not THINK."

Yep, that's the root attitude of most of dinarland. Don't think: FEEL! Just behave like children, indulge in fantasy, only listen to "happy" info, bury your head in the sand, stick your fingers in your ears...

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17   Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 am

Rrrr:  What a perfect precious month of May is blooming on this tree of hope we’ve been nurturing for sooooo long… There is so much love in the air…. Sooo many feelings abound… sooo many feelings to share. There’s an eerie feeling about…. Can’t you feel the energy all around? Something’ about to explode… We are on the precipice. Enjoy every Beautiful moment dinarians… Our Blessing is upon us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

rrrr Captivates His TNT Audience w/Poetry 5/12/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-