Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 10:49 am

WAITING TO BE TOLD THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF ACTIVITY BUT UNTIL YOU ARE IN YOUR BANK AND SEE YOUR ACCOUNT GROW WITH A LOT OF ZEROS IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES IT REMAINS A DREAM OF THE FUTURE FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

I WAIT AS YOU DO BUT HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY WE A NOSE HAIR FROM THE FINISH LINE. NOT THE BEST OF PICTURES BUT I HOPE YOU GET MY MESSAGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Nosehair    Fri May 12, 2017 11:13 am

"Not the best of pictures", is an understatement.

Why oh Why ADMINBILL do you make your members suffer.

Why oh Why ADMINBILL can you not tell the truth.

The zeros will not be at the end of the bank balance, it will be at the front..........in front of your members' eyes.

You have no good authority.  You have the same intel providers for years, and all they do is lie to you, and you then pass on these lies to your members.

No, WSOMN members, no, not this weekend, not this upcoming week, not this upcoming month, not this upcoming year.

ADMINBILL repent..............the sooner the better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBosman

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 pm

You mean like ASN, AMN, imminent, our manna comes, one last signature, one last sign off, algorithms set, one last bank ping, Trump sign off, before Ramadan, French elections done, budgets out, back screens go signs, this is our week,? Whew, how many did I miss? Close as a nose hair? That's new. no no
Back to top Go down
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Thank you SO much for this post Ssmith.

Admin Bill's nasal contents...

I first read your post about three hours ago and I'm still having difficulty erasing the disgusting image from my mind.

Thanks again.

picking

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 pm

You're welcome, Ethel.  It's my pleasure to be able to bring the latest and greatest "intel" from WSOMN over to DinarDaily.  

Here's more on today's subject:  Nose Hairs

PRAYING FOR THE RV…DO WE NEED TO CUT THE NOSE HAIR?????

Oh my! I just trimmed my nose hairs!!!!

Good morning folks! How is everyone today? I have trimmers if anyone needs them

BE, I WAS TOLD IF WE TRIM IT WILL MAKE IT HARDER…

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 6:14 pm

To much information for me, lol,,,, I could say something else a lot more rude, but I'll leave that To your imagination. Lol,!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 8:51 pm

fyi i pulled out a nose hair and its not very long

a nose hair finish in the making

Those nose hairs can be very painful

OH GOOD... SOUNDS LIKE FUN
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Harold4187

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Opps wheres your sign. Did you forget your STUPID SIGN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 9:14 pm

I heard scumbag scammer cockroach Bill is in trouble with PETA, for molesting goats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mountain Goatee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: ~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17   Fri May 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Hairy nose   Sat May 13, 2017 8:21 am

Actually, I think ADMINBILL uses goats as sacrifices.  

WSOMN friends, ADMINBILL has gone the limit.  You cannot get any closer than a nose hair away.

Prepare to find WSOMN closed, with hours and days limited.  No use having members discuss ADMINBILL's wrong predictions again, for the umpteenth time.  With embarrassment ADMINBILL will close the chat.  

So ADMINBILL under wrong assumptions banned me and others.  Luckily I have Dinar Daily to keep my voice alive.

Thanks ADMIN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

~BREAKING~ AdminBill Says We Are But a NOSEHAIR Away! 5/12/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-