Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 5/10/17

4 posters

Go down

800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Empty "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 5/10/17

Post by Ssmith Wed May 10, 2017 11:34 pm

800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Own410

Questions: Europe / IRS / Timing / Bitcoin / WM / Wederfoort / Rant / Comey / Video / 800#s

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)

"ZIM in Europe"

Entry Submitted by Javier at 6:33 AM EDT on May 7, 2017

Dear friends,

I'm a big fan and follower of your web. It keep's me and my family upto the minute informed.

I have 100 T note in Spain, will it be a #800 phone number to call in my country as well or it can be only made in US?

That you and keep pushing forward

Javier

Answer:

Yes, there will be exchange phone numbers and instructions for every one of the 209 countries who are part of this World-Wide Currency Reset.

When you hear it has gone live here in the US, it will be live EVERYWHERE in the World. Then look for instructins for your country and/or call your largest bank, especially HSBC, and ask their currency department how to exchange your currencies.

Post/Question: (2)

"IRS/Admirality/Maritime Law of the Sea"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:38 PM EDT on May 7, 2017

If the IRS and federal reserve are gone why am I still getting harassed by them with collection, levy notices. And why am I still getting harassed by the crooked court/legal system of law of the sea where they are seizing my business bank account and garnishing my wages and forcing me into bankruptcy. All this despite my daily praying and speaking out loud to all beings in existence my nonconsent to anymore of this fabricated, man made perpetrated fraud and my consent to paradise earth and all that is good and of God's will and intention for us. Now! And so it is! Humbly, Your fellow servant in the nonviolent revolution of conscious oneness!

Answer:

While some things have already changed, others will change only after the GCR and/or NESARA/GESARA announcements. However, I have asked about the IRS specifically, and found out a couple of interesting things.

#1) All money being collected by the IRS, which is no longer functioning, is being held in an account in your name at the U.S. Treasury.

#2) That money that was taken in Taxes and is in that special account is also getting interest as well.

So, while the IRS still looks and acts like it is operating out front in the public view, behind the scenes, the money is just going into an account in your personal name too returned to you as soon as the IRS is declared dead. That should be very soon.

Post/Question: (3)

"Question for OWK Regarding Intel Check by A Silent Cat"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:33 PM EDT on May 7, 2017

"Intel Check" by A Silent Cat - 5.7.17

OWK; If we are to believe a gentleman who works with the "Super Duper" Banking Computer this might not be released until fall or end of year? I understand the security checks and re-checks ( as explained by Sheldon Nidle's latest update) but I don't see how this could go on much longer even though people have been reading these posts for YEARS! Unfortunately for me this could present a problem that I'm not going to get into on this DC stage. I AM concerned as a Lightworker for all the rest of us who are Lightworkers and investors that if this thing doesn't roll this week we are going to have A LOT of very upset people even if we are staying grounded! Mankind is waiting for us and we them. How can we be "SURE" THIS time all will play out? I'm beginning to think that we've been "duped." Thank you for any input.

Answer:

First, those people were LIARS. They have now been arrested by the good guys.

I understand your frustration and concern, but, I can assure you that we are NOT looking to the end of the year or anything like that. Since, I understand the power of manifestation and how it works, I am always in an expectant state of mind. However, that being said, I can't see it going past this month, if not by mid month, or earlier.

Clearly, I am always expecting it, but there are just too many things that are happening, and governments making more and more public moves that reveal the GCR is real, that it has to go soon before the public figures it out. In that regard, I really think it will happen very soon.

Post/Question: (4)

"Bitcoin Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by Eimak at 3:24 PM EDT on May 8, 2017

Will Bitcoin be collateralize by the Chinese to prevent its fraud like the fiats currency we are abandoning? Or will it be removed from the electronic system if it will not be connected to CIPS (Chinese International Payment System) which will be evident of being backed by gold?

Just curious,

Eimak

Answer:

I can't speak with any authority about Bitcoin, but what I will say, its reason for being will soon be gone. In the old days of the Cabal and money safety, it made sense, but in the new banking system, safety, security and privacy are no longer concerns.

To give you an example, Banks now have to report deposits or with drawls of $10,000 or more to the IRS. The Cabal were interested in everything you did. In fact the largest denomination of US Money was the $100 bill.

However, with our new US Treasury Continental Currency (USN), you can get a $500, $1,000, $5,000, and I think even a $10,000 dollar bill. You could buy a $25,000 car with two $10,000 bills and a $5,000 bill. Clearly, you are trusted and way safer now than EVER in the History of the Cabal, which is the History of money.

Then because there are no more tax complications, no more need for off-shore accounts, no more hiding money issues, and frankly no more protecting money issues, I don't see the need for anything a bank doesn't offer. So, I don't see any special benefits that the Bitcoin system can offer that a simple credit card, or bank account cannot offer way easier.

Post/Question: (5)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by One Who Doesn't Know at 1:34 PM EDT on May 8, 2017

Questions for OWK: First, thank you so much for helping us out like this.

A question: We were told early on that the bank professionals like lawyers accountants would be available for us to hire to create trusts, arrange finances, etc. Is this still the case, because no lawyer or accountant where I live is aware of NESARA and in one case a lawyer actually advertises a specialty in Admiralty Law! I have waited because there's no one to trust for honesty or expertise.

Which brings me to the second question: If we are sure of negative activities in our county like that lawyer and active Masonic Temple right next to a church, is there a need or way to help clean up our neighborhood? An email was once given but so much 'info' is unreliable that it felt risky.

Thanks,

One Who Doesn't Know

Answer:

I wrote several posts on this matter, But I don't know which ones just now. My basic guidance on this matter is to go with the Bank's recommendations since they are the ones who are trained on this new system and already know all about it.

Your local people will have no idea what is going on, because if they did, they would be rich as well, when you are. So, I would go with the Exchange Center recommendations, first, and then later you can keep them or get additional advisors elsewhere or change altogether. No biggie.

Then on the lawyer question. They will ALL have to renounce their oath and membership to the BAR association and be retrained to practice Common Law. I wouldn't worry too much about things like that for now, as there are already plans for the bad ones, that they don't even know about. Surprise!

Post/Question: (6)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:12 PM EDT on May 8, 2017

Recent ..addition to the intel..on you tube about the rv/gcr..ronald wederfoort..has come out and called you..misinformed at the least and is saying that zim,dong, dinar,and all paper currencys will not be exchanged ..and are worthless.he talks about 800 gold backed accounts ..for everyone? needless to say..very confuseing.I get the fact that we wait for just such accounts ..to be sent to us in the ..second 800 # for zim exchanges...so now hearing his video..with all the currencys..as he says worthless and not exchangeable...im now..double taking and ..more confused than ever..what say you?

heres link to his q&a where he says zim buyers were lied to....

800 account q&a

Answer:

Don't worry about him. His fate is already sealed. (Wink)

Don't worry about those supposed 800 gold accounts, that is all wrong. That is all misinformation. The second 800# for zim, is an identifier for you as a customer. Your actual accounts will have TRUST names that you decide on. No worries.

You will have gold backed currency in your own accounts and that is the closest you will get to a situation like that.

That being said, everyone will have an account to be paid by the various NESARA/GESARA trusts and such. But we will hear about that later when it is about to be distributed.

Post/Question: (7)

"Re: It's Time for the Guru's to Go Away"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:06 PM EDT on May 7, 2017

"It's Time for the Guru's to Go Away" by Informed Human - 5.7.17

I'm with you informed human! And with the Rothschild win in France, the release of all the monies probably won't happen until the Eurozone burns down in 2018! Why would the NPTB hydrate the world while a Rothschild can still start war with a seat on the UNSC? So my dinarland folks, buckle your seatbelt....cause we will go in flames too before restoration happens. Just read Armstrong Economics.....he is an M.I.T. professor. I'll believe him over any guru.

Answer:

#1) No Rothschild has any influence on any Financial institution

#2) Both French Candidates were acceptable to the NPTB, so who won is of no consequence.

#3) I find it funny that you cited a M.I.T. Professor of one the most influential Cabal Agenda Schools in the country. Did he also say that there was no Hollow Earth? Or that the speed of light was a limit in our Universe?

Post/Question: (8)

"Re: The Roll of Money in Ascension"

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows English at 3:35 AM EDT on May 9, 2017

"The Role of Money In Ascension" - One Who Knows - 5.9.17

Please note: the title of this earlier article is either a typo or an error, and should read: “The Role of Money in Ascension”, not the “roll of money”.

English classes will be conducted online for the newly wealthy.

“One Who Knows English”

Answer:

Thank You for the correction. For the record, I did not intend to say that money was a Roll, and thus editable!

Post/Question: (9)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by LTJR at 1:15 PM EDT on May 10, 2017

I have a couple of questions, is the firing of Comey the announcement you had mentioned a month ago?

Posting posts of the trolls, if this is for the greater good, why post their posts?

Thank you

LTJR

Answer:

Firing of Comey was part of the show and I am told he was glad to be done with it.

Remember all those organizations will be gone Under the Republic.

Post/Question: (10)

Regarding my Post on this matter:
"WARNING & Call Out To: Steve Pieczenik" - One Who Knows - 5.9.17

Answer:

Some have said that I was incorrect in what I said in this post.

All I have to say is that,

#1) I have it firsthand that the good guys went after the people who made that EVIL version of Steve's video and it WAS as harmful as I stated.

#2) I have a life after Dinarland of writing books and teaching the secrets of Manifesting and using your God Power, for the rest of my life. I can assure you that making up silly and stupid remarks about someone's video does not serve me since everyone knows who I am. However, those nay-sayers will disappear after this is over and will not be accountable for what they have erroneously said about me.

Keep that in mind about everything I have said. When we all know the truth, I will still be standing in full view and validated about everything I have said. That means that it makes no sense for me to make up something that will so easily be proved wrong later.... Does It? Will the nay-sayers be here to answer for their actions and statements? No, I doubt it, they will run like roaches when the light of truth shines on them. Bottom line: I stand by what I say 100%, After all, what else is there?

Post/Question: (11)

There was a question about New 800#s being made available.

Answer:

Those new numbers that you saw in that post were being made available to business customers that need a toll free number. The regular 800#s are all used up and they needed to make more for businesses that need on for their customers to call.

That means that those numbers have NOTHING to do with us. The numbers we will be calling most likely will NOT Be and "800" number. They will be toll free, but will be some new number. As an EXAMPLE, it might start with "444" or 825, or 777, or whatever. It will be a number that will be used once, for our exchanges, and then NEVER used again. Can you imagine some business, years later who gets that number second hand and people are still calling it for the GCR? That would run up his bill through the roof!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Empty Re: "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 5/10/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu May 11, 2017 1:52 am

So much complete bullshit in one post! How does he manage it?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Empty Re: "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 5/10/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu May 11, 2017 8:02 am

wow, so cabal agent Richard Lee McKim basically just threatened the life of Ronald Wederfoot.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 am

Ssmith wrote:
800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Own410

Questions: Europe / IRS / Timing / Bitcoin / WM / Wederfoort / Rant / Comey / Video / 800#s

Post/Question: (6)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:12 PM EDT on May 8, 2017

Recent ..addition to the intel..on you tube about the rv/gcr..ronald wederfoort..has come out and called you..misinformed at the least and is saying that zim,dong, dinar,and all paper currencys will not be exchanged ..and are worthless.he talks about 800 gold backed accounts ..for everyone? needless to say..very confuseing.I get the fact that we wait for just such accounts ..to be sent to us in the ..second 800 # for zim exchanges...so now hearing his video..with all the currencys..as he says worthless and not exchangeable...im now..double taking and ..more confused than ever..what say you?

heres link to his q&a where he says zim buyers were lied to....

800 account q&a

Answer:

Don't worry about him. His fate is already sealed. (Wink)

Don't worry about those supposed 800 gold accounts, that is all wrong. That is all misinformation. The second 800# for zim, is an identifier for you as a customer. Your actual accounts will have TRUST names that you decide on. No worries.

You will have gold backed currency in your own accounts and that is the closest you will get to a situation like that.

That being said, everyone will have an account to be paid by the various NESARA/GESARA trusts and such. But we will hear about that later when it is about to be distributed.

===================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

Has anyone seen Ronald Wederfoort since Richard made this threat?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 21, 2017 3:30 pm

May I get everything I what, well I want to see you One Who Knows arrested for fraud, alone with the rest of your cohorts, & I'm not leaving out the light bringers ether. Your all satanic with a satan agenda.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Satanic.  No doubt about it.  Alters and amulets included.

800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Sephor14

800 - "Questions: Europe/IRS/Timing/Bitcoin/WM/Wederfoort/Rant/Comey/Video/800#s" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows   5/10/17 Sephor15

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Where did all that stuff come from Ssmith?
   Its for sure a mix of new age & the occult.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 4:09 pm

A Guru Hunter can't share all their secrets.

Do you think Betty Crocker would share her recipes?  lol

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Ok, I understand
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum