Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt No Call Info 5/10/17

2 posters

Go down

Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 Empty Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt No Call Info 5/10/17

Post by Ssmith Wed May 10, 2017 12:13 pm

The Sedona Connection
with Dave "The Doucebag" Schmidt
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 S
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
May 10th, 2017
Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 S

I Am On the Road Traveling So There Will Be No Program This Week

Dear Friends,

This week I am on the road traveling doing the work for our benefit.

Due to the busy schedule and travel time I will not have a program this week. 

I know I have been reporting that things are progressing and getting very close.  Myself and all my top sources agree.  But, there is one thing that is important to understand.  Brokers, buyers and funding sources are not the final decision makers of when the exchanges will take place.  Yes, the are primary players and have a large influence.

But, the final decision is with the U.S. Government.  The U.S. Treasury is the decider of when and how much money will allowed to come into the United States.  They may not be the funder, but they are the final decision maker of when the logistics will take place.  They have the power to release or stop any flow of large funds into the United States.

This process is no small event.  This is coordinated as an international agreement of many  countries.  This is a major historical event that will change the financial structure of the world.

The decisions of when the funds are released are at pay grades way above those of us releasing the funds to individuals.  We do our best to stay in touch, but the government is good at keeping things close to their vest regarding the release date.  Thank you for understanding and I will see you next week.

Here are the scheduled workshops

The following four locations are Seattle on June 10th, Philadelphia on July 8th, Denver on July Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 2209573d-ff0c-4200-9854-b28ca4b6cc3f 29th and Sedona on Aug. 12th.  Registration for the individual workshops are posted about three weeks prior to the event.

Click here for the registration and information page. 

Blessings to all of you.         

Dave

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt  No Call Info   5/10/17 Empty Re: Former Disgraced Senator Dave 'the Doucebag' Schmidt No Call Info 5/10/17

Post by Red Panda Wed May 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Dave Schmidt wrote:But, the final decision is with the U.S. Government.

If the visible government is subject to the instructions of the shadow government, are you saying you have to depend on the cabal to release this money???  Is the shadow government = cabal?  Or have the white hats taken over?  If the white hats have taken over, the money should flow freely and easily.

Or do I have to go to your next workshop to find out?  No, I will just wait and see what your next tall tale in this ongoing saga is.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum