Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Jester 5/7/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Jester 5/7/17   Mon May 08, 2017 3:14 pm

[JESTER] HI AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[caro] Jester Is there any more info on the banks adjusting you can tell us?

[JESTER] I AM NOT FRONT AND CENTER OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING... ALL I CAN DO IS WATCH FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...

[mentoredlife] Jester thanks for the articles on the Corporate USA. I was aware of that, but appreciated the detail in those articles/sites. Are you aware of other nations that have a similar corporate structure?

[caro] Jester ok

[JESTER] mentoredlife THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR QUITE A WHILE... THE WHOLE CENTRAL BANK CONSPIRACY IS A SET UP BY THE BANKERS

[tmorrow1953 ] Jester I have been going back thru the archived in the forum. Nov of 2014, you laid out an awesomely easy to understand explanation about the Fed vs treasury and the scenarios for debt reduction and dinar repatriation. Other than minor adjustments, do you see things still going according to projections?   (see links below)

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 NOT REALLY... SEEMS TO BE GOING LIKE WE THOUGHT IT WOULD...

[JESTER] SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK TO SOME PEOPLE ABOUT SOME THINGS THIS WEEK HOPEFULLY GET SOME INFO AS TO WHY THE WHOLE PUERTO RICO THING IS NOT BLOWING UP... THAT IS JUST TOO WEIRD...

[tmorrow1953 ] Indeed it is

[JESTER] THEY TALK ABOUT ALL THE EUROPE EXITS UNTIL YOU ARE SICK OF IT THEN OUR OWN TERRITORY GOES BANKRUPT AND ITS NOT EVEN MENTIONED...

[JESTER] NOW THE HINT IS THEY MIGHT APPLY TO BE A STATE... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT... AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THAT MIGHT CHANGE ANYTHING...

[JESTER] BUT THAT'S ALL I GOT ON THAT FOR NOW...

[Pollyp] Jester, this paragraph is out of the Puerto Rico Bankruptcy article. Any insight to what they are alluding to? "The bankruptcy "could have the advantage of a potentially global solution that might arrive more quickly and with lower legal costs, but it also strengthens Puerto Rico's protection against legal claims," Hitchcock said in a research bulletin.

[JESTER] Pollyp THEY PASSED THE LAW TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN JUST 2 YEARS AGO IN 2016... BEFORE THAT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE... AS I SAID... WE HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO....

[JESTER] OR WHY THEY ARE NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT...

[Pollyp] Jester, it is so strange, for sure

[tmorrow1953 ] Jester..who is the "they" that passed the law allowing what is happening...the US Congress or PR itself. If the Congress, that could really emit an odor

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 The Puerto Rico Oversight, Management, and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA) —designated as S. 2328 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)— is a federal law enacted by the United States Congress that establishes an oversight board, a process for restructuring debt, and expedited procedures for approving critical infrastructure projects in order to combat the Puerto Rican government-debt crisis. With this protection the then-governor of Puerto Rico, Alejandro García Padilla, suspended payments due on July 1.

[JESTER] PROMESA enables the island's government to enter a bankruptcy-like restructuring process and halt litigation in case of default. Specifically, the establishment of the Financial Oversight and Management Board of Puerto Rico[4] known colloquially as "La Junta" operates as an automatic stay of creditor actions to enforce claims against the government of Puerto Rico.[5]

The oversight board is to facilitate negotiations, or, if these fail, bring about a court-supervised process akin to a bankruptcy. The board is also responsible for overseeing and monitoring sustainable budgets.[2] The President appointed all seven members of the board, six of whom were chosen from a list of individuals recommended by Congressional leaders. The Governor of Puerto Rico (or a designee) serves ex officio as an eighth member without voting rights.[3] PROMESA authorizes the oversight board to designate a territory or territorial instrumentality as a "covered entity.

"[6] Once designated, the covered entity is subject to the terms of PROMESA.[6] On September 30, 2016, the oversight board designated the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and certain other territorial instrumentalities as covered entities under PROMESA.[7] As a covered entity, Puerto Rico is required to submit a fiscal plan.[8]

[tmorrow1953 ] Sounds like an orchestrated dance to me...too coincidental

[JESTER] WISH I COULD TELL YOU MORE ABOUT WHERE THIS IS GOING... OR IF IT IS EVEN SIGNIFICANT... BUT THAT INFO IS NOT AVAILABLE YET...

[JESTER] SEE YOU ALL LATER... TAKE IT EASY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Jester 5/7/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-