Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Ramadan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Ramadan   Mon May 08, 2017 2:23 pm

All Dianrians know about Ramadan.  I remember each year in the past the RV was going to happen once Ramadan is over.  Of course, nothing happened, except food was then available during the daytime for the Muslims, and there were mass celebrations.

Think of it, Iraqis were celebrating and we were crying in our cocktails.

Yes, now it is Ramadan this year.  Predictions now says before, some will predict the RV will happen in the middle of Ramadan, and the rest will predict at the end of Ramadan.

I suggest my WSOMN friends, as a challenge, try to not eat while the sun is out.  You can count your dinar, zim(scam), rupiah(redenomination coming), Afghani currency (forget it, as it will be a terrorist nation for many years to come), and Iraqi rial, (which will not revalue fpr years, if ever, due to restrictions, for many, many years.)

By the time you are finished counting, and using a calculator to figure out how many millions, billions, trillions you will own just in a very short while...you can celebrate when the moon comes up.

Perhaps Wolfie will howl for you each night.

Get over it.  While the dinar may revalue in the future, it will probably be a new currency and be in-country only.

Ask ADMINBILL, Sunny Daze, Sunnysplace, and RickOShea.  These fakes are so sure all WSOMN will become rich, that they remind you each day, even when ADMINBILL is missing in action.  They are correct, however, when they say they will find out when they go to the bank.........I hope the bank managers have a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ramadan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-