Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

MARY LOU is looking forward to being a RICH GRANDMOTHER per Dinar RV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MARY LOU is looking forward to being a RICH GRANDMOTHER per Dinar RV   Mon May 08, 2017 8:54 am

Mary Lou says 

The nice thing about becoming a multi millionaires at 65+ years old is experience. I am much wiser about money. I owe very little to any one. I have kept my debts low. I will help out my son and 2 grandson. I will buy a forever home on about 20 acres and have some horses and dogs. What more could you ask for in life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Ask   Mon May 08, 2017 8:58 am

The very first thing to ask for is a revaluation of the dinar, and pray that the zim is worth at least a penny, so you can recoup some of your losses.

I think a horse says "neigh".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: MARY LOU is looking forward to being a RICH GRANDMOTHER per Dinar RV   Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 am

Mary Lou wrote:
I am much wiser about money.

Except when it comes to financial scams such as the dinar "RV", obviously.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: MARY LOU is looking forward to being a RICH GRANDMOTHER per Dinar RV   Mon May 08, 2017 11:47 am

Ethel is right. You would think that the elderly are wiser because of their accumulated life experience, but the fact is the elderly are the main targets of investment scams. They have money to invest from their years of saving for retirement, and often they are too trusting or in the early stages of dementia where their cognitive skills aren't so good. Sad.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
Allenj
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: MARY LOU is looking forward to being a RICH GRANDMOTHER per Dinar RV   Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

first thing is the RV these gurus are talk about isn't going to happen the reason why is they don't even know what a RV is here it is " a RV is just the change of the rate " it does not matter if it is 0.000001 or $1 currency RV everyday according to the definition of it so i would not look for a RV will the dinar go up in rate "YES" how much i do not know and no one does but i do know what i have read (not from the gurus) you must set a goal one thing and first question  you need to ask how much do you really need what is it going to take to forfull your goal, greed will get you no where
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MARY LOU is looking forward to being a RICH GRANDMOTHER per Dinar RV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-