Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank Story #249

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bank Story #249   Sun May 07, 2017 3:45 pm

TNT:

Billnmas:  my banker told me last week zim was 10 cents

Yada:  billnmas,,,not sure if it was you who I heard it from but I heard that as well 10¢

Readtnow:  I'm planning on this taking place in the next couple of days.

Billnmas:  I am not hearing that from my banker about the next few days.....He doesn't know when.......he has told me anytime be ready.....but i don't think he knows when.....he is very excited… he literally had a scheduled time last Thursday for exchange and I was ready.........it didn't happen......so I think he is really skeptical about specific days...he just said be ready

Freeway2:  billmas - I can understand that. Once burned.

Billnmas:  I don't look at is a being burned..........and he doesn't either......we just need to be ready to go!!!!!

Chuicy:  .10 for zim? wow thats incredible

Billnmas:  my info about zim rates came from wells fargo

Billybob164:  Is that with 6zeros removed bill?

Billnmas:  6 zeros is our assumption.....key word there......

Luvwulfs:  It certainly won't be face value

Billnmas:  be ready to go people.......don't be afraid to leave your state.......or many states lol

SusanaC:  billnmas- when do u think it'll go?

Billnmas:  My personal opinion on the revalue is that Iraq is one small cog in a giant complex structure....we have put a lot more emphasis on Iraq because we watch them every minute of every day..... If iraq sneezes we hand them a kleenex……

I don't know what all needs to be done but think about it if all the other currencies are going to revalue also......doesn't it seem to lead to a much bigger picture…

Obviously Iraq is a very important part of this puzzle but seriously they are just waiting to but there piece of the puzzle into the picture when its time to place it!!! 

We know that, the rest of the country doesn't know that. If they show all that is going outside of Iraq, could be a big tip off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Amazing   Sun May 07, 2017 3:52 pm

"""Don't leave your state"""

Really?

The zim will be worth 10 cents with only a few zeros removed?

The zim had 12 zeros removed years ago, before it was decommissioned and thrown in the crap file.

In the age of miracles, if the old zim every was being exchanged for 10 cents, with 12 zeros removed, makes the 100Trillion note worth $10.00, a far cry what you bought it for.

But, no, it will not be worth 10 cents.  It will be worth nothing.

Next bank story, please

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #249   Sun May 07, 2017 10:01 pm

The ZIM is worthless and so is the Iraq dinar. Anything other than worthless is scumbag scammer cockroaches lying to you. Wake up sheep and exterminate the cockroaches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #249   Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 am

Well the new ZIM bonds might be worth 10 cents ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #249   Sun May 21, 2017 10:58 pm

The Zimbabwe Zim. Is a scam. Spend your money if you want to lose money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank Story #249
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: