Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill CAVES to Richard Lee McKim/One Who Knows 5/6/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: AdminBill CAVES to Richard Lee McKim/One Who Knows 5/6/17   Sun May 07, 2017 8:26 am

Even though Bill was going to have a busy day selling suits at Nordstroms, he still took the time to make a post at WSOMN:

THIS COMING WEEK LOOKS VERY, VERY PROMISING. STAND BY FOR THURSDAY.

ZIM AS THE LYNCH-PIN CURRENCY HAS KICKED OFF. EXPECT GOOD THINGS.

DINAR, DONG, ETC RATES APPEAR GOOD. ZIM GROUP AND PRIVATE OWNERSHIP RATE CALCULATOR IN PLACE. RATES SET (STARTING AT .03) ACCORDING SEVERAL FACTORS. THREE TO SIX ZEROS TO BE REMOVED.
STAY TUNED. NO QUESTIONS. OFF TO WORK IN A BIT. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

THE INFORMATION JUST GIVEN IS NOT NEW AND IS PUBLIC BUT HAS BEEN LARGELY IGNORED DUE TO GURUS SUCH AS YOSEF CLAIMING ILLOGICAL AND ASTRONOMICALLY HIGH CURRENCY RATES

Later on Richard Lee McKim/One Who Knows makes a post and has this to say regarding AdminBill:

Cabal Trolls At Work (#2)

This information is second hand and so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to come here and correct their message. Should they not do so, I will have to assume that what I have been told is in fact true.

It has been told to me that Admin Bill, of WSOMN, who has a following and thus a Responsibility to be truthful, has stated in a recent message to his followers:

The Zim will be $0.03 (3 cents) per zim and will have 6 zeros lopped off before calculating the exchange rate.

It has been made clear by the highest authority in this revaluation, namely the Author of this plan, and the one who's gold is backing this revaluation, Grandfather, that there will be NO zeros lopped off the Zim, or any other currency for that matter.

This is highly irresponsible of Admin Bill to post this nonsense, and he will be held accountable for these actions. BILL Please Read This Post:

"Guilty of Financial Fraud on Zim?" - One Who Knows - 3.30.17

To Bill's Followers:

Please keep a record of any losses you may have experienced by #1) Getting rid of your Zim due to Admin Bill's value assessment, or #2) Or not buying zim because of his misrepresentation of its true value. This can easily lead to a multi-Trillion dollar loss to those who follow his misinformation. In the new system of DO NO HARM, these should be "Actionable" offences and thus be levied against any of his personal proceeds. This type of Financial Fraud will NOT be tolerated and WILL be dealt with. However, please note that he may not have as much money as he thinks, since he will most likely NOT be able to redeem his zim, and maybe not any of his currencies for that matter. There is a new Sheriff in town that will not permit this. So any claims you have may have to be levied against some of his other personal assets instead.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t63167-richard-lee-mckim-one-who-knows-says-adminbill-posts-nonsense-5-6-17#309457

Mysteriously Bill's morning post was taken down at WSOMN.  Members wonder why.....

I see that AB's post has been removed.

But that's not all!  Late last night, Bill makes another post:

FROM HERE ON OUT I AM UNABLE NOR DO I WANT TO PROVIDE ANYTHING SPECIFIC. ZIM PROBABLY NEXT WEEK. DINAR, DONG, GCR, ETC. BETWEEN MAY 14TH AND MAY 31ST.

What prompted WSOMN's fearless leader, Willis Howell Clark, II, aka AdminBill to do this? 

Has Bill developed a conscience?  Nah, he's still posting lies. 

Does Richard know something about Bill that Bill doesn't want to get out?  Hmmmm....... 

Has Bill ever measured Richard for a suit and things got out of hand????  Hmmmm...... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill CAVES to Richard Lee McKim/One Who Knows 5/6/17   Sun May 07, 2017 8:48 am

Here's the deal - while we love the drama, it's important to note that guru conflict fuels even more nonsensical speculation about the RV.  Bill knows zilch.  Richard McKim is a cabal agent.  I penned a post here absolutely destroying his balderdash about gold-back gajillions, scarcity economic model is the poison pill in everything that ass-clown writes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Interesting   Sun May 07, 2017 8:59 am

Notice that ADMINBILL is now up to the end of May.  I predicted this a couple of days ago.  It would go from last week, to the 15th, to the 31st.   Then comes June 15th, and the all important end of the second quarter, June 30th

Nothing will happen with the zim(scam) this week or ever.  There is no such animal as "gold backed".  There are no Chinese grandfathers who are 200 years old.

If ADMINBILL goes to worship today, he should ask for forgiveness for all the lies he posts on a daily basis,
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill CAVES to Richard Lee McKim/One Who Knows 5/6/17   Sun May 07, 2017 10:59 am

Admin Bill should be looking over his shoulder. Someone is going to stick a shiv in him. For that matter all the scumbag scammer self proclaimed gurus should be looking over their shoulders. The sheep are getting restless because of all of their lies. All it would take is one scumbag scammer getting taken out and watch all the scumbag scammer cockroaches scurry back to their holes. It's coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AdminBill CAVES to Richard Lee McKim/One Who Knows 5/6/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-