Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 5/5/17

Go down

Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  5/5/17 Empty Q & A w/Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 5/5/17

Post by Ssmith Fri May 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Question: C4O / Fear / Delay? / Go Time

=======================================

"Re: OWK's Questions and Answers"

Entry Submitted by Compassion4Others at 5:50 PM EDT on May 4, 2017

Re: "Questions: TY/Attack/Disclosure/Protection/Segments/C4O" - One Who Knows

Thank you OWK for your positive comment.
Swords down, full speed ahead....

C40

Answer:

Cool! All Good!

Post/Question: (2)

"Re: OWK's Questions and Answers"

Entry Submitted by ubiety at 5:43 PM EDT on May 4, 2017

"Questions: TY/Attack/Disclosure/Protection/Segments/C4O" - One Who Knows

Richard, you usually have very good things to say. But stating that people are fear mongering by stating the obvious concerning the Fusion Centers etc. AND using your influence to keep people from learning the truth is rather alarming. So....you must have a hidden agenda akin to the cabal and the U.S. Corporation control. Sorry amigo, I can't come up with anything else but that. Cause Jessie Ventura exposed them long ago and the hidden legislation that formed them.

Steve A

Answer:

Steve, I understand your frustration. However, you can tell me all about CERN, the FEMA Camps, the plans to kill off the majority of the population, RFID Chip implants, and show me the evidence, and I would completely agree with you..... with one exception... It's over. As Yosef would say "They are but shadows of what was."

So there is plenty of evidence for what they planned and even what they did, but it is all over now. If you DECIDE to believe it is over, you will see the evidence that it is, but if you do not, then it will look very scary still. The Cabal want you to believe they are still powerful, but they are impotent. However, in the end, what you believe is your choice and decision.

Post/Question: (3)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by RDP at 3:43 PM EDT on May 4, 2017

Richard: By all present information that is coming through it sounds like FINALLY the stage is being set for at least the Private Exchanges with the Internet Groups; however, it sounds like Mosul in Iraq still has issues with Abadi's announcement of "Liberation" because of Daesh operatives still in parts of the city holding civilians "hostage" with explosives, and he wants his people safe and free. Reports from Iraq with TNT, etc. say that he needs at least three more weeks before he will RV. After all, the Dinar has to revalue right along with the rest of the currencies in order for cash liquidity during exchange. So, what are your thoughts on this so we all don't get our hopes up that the RV is like "going to happen this weekend!" And I can tell that this whole procedure of exchanging must be executed with the utmost caution concerning SAFETY for ALL. Thank you for your consideration for all here on DC.

Answer:

Many people say this or that must be done before the RV happens, but, I say when the RV happens, this or that will suddenly be done. For me the RV triggers the completion of things, not the other way around.

This means that if Mousl has to be declared free for the RV, when the RV goes, Mousl will suddenly be done! How convenient! BTW, I am thinking today/tomorrow for you know what!

Post/Question: (4)

"OWK, What does Grand Father say about the Delay's?"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:07 PM EDT on May 4, 2017

CAN YOU GIVE US AN UPDATE FROM GRANDFATHER, WHAT ARE WE WAITING ON TO EXCHANGE ?

IS IT IRAQ ? MOSUEL NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED..

THE ELECTIONS IN FRANCE ?

ARE WE STILL LOOKING AT SOMETIME IN MAY ?

TY.

Answer:

From what I am hearing, nothing to get done, just a matter of a special time it is set for.

BTW, they don't tell me "The" time, but I think today/tomorrow.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum