Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Fri May 05, 2017 1:34 pm

"Re: Gary Larabee, Kent Dunn Update" by DaLuckyOne - 5/5/17

This post is NOT intended to incite, fear, worry or negativism. It's sole purpose is to try and keep the masses calm and grounded.

So here we go again! I'd like to focus on one specific (new) post, "May 3 2017 Gary Larabee, Kent Dunn Update". I urge EVERYONE to "stay grounded" when reading this post. IMO rate amounts should be excluded from any and all posts, no matter what! Here are the rates that were placed in the post...

Bank screen rates as of May 3 (exchange with no NDA)
Zim - $35.00
Dong - $26.22
Dinar - $22.60
Afghan Dinar - $10.03

Now let's look at these rates with common sense.... Let's take the rate of the Vietnamese Dong, $26.22. This would mean that the average Dong investor would get $26,220,000.00 per million which cost them around $70.00. NOW THINK ABOUT THIS; IMO the average Dong investor holds around 5 million, so an investor holding 5 million Dong would walk away with $131,100,000.00, THAT'S BILLION NOT MILLION. REALLY??? Does that make any sense to anyone??? Let me answer that, NONE WHATSOEVER!

Posts like this do absolutely no good whatsoever for anyone! The likelihood of something like this occurring IMO is nil! To think the funders of this investment (the PTB) will allow an average American to walk away with this amount of money is just INSANE! Please use common sense when reading posts like this. IMO it will be an extremely lucky day if the RV ever occurs, but to think the average investor will walk away a millionaire/billionaire or trillionaire, IS WAY OUT OF CONTROL!

So let's put common sense to work here, .... IMO this is how I envision the RV taking place (if we end up getting lucky) using the Dinar as an example. I would expect the RV to surface around $.10 - $.30, with a disclaimer stating all 3 zero notes must be exchanged within a certain time period (somewhere around 2-weeks to a month) outside of the country of Iraq. I would also expect the Dinar to revalue again sometime after the expiration of the 3 zero notes has passed, placing the Iraqi Dinar on par with the Kuwaiti Dinar. So let's recap. I DO NOT EXPECT the rates of the Iraqi Dinar RV to come out anywhere near what's being posted. My guesstimate is that there is somewhere around 30 million currency holders in the U.S.,for purposes of an example, Let's assume the Iraqi Dinar RV's at $22.60, let's also assume all 30 million investors had just 1 million each, that would make the total cost of the RV $678,000,000.00 BILLION. THAT'S INSANE! What even crazier is I would guesstimate more than half of the Iraqi Dinar investors are holding multiple millions.

So IMO it makes no sense to think the funders of this investment (supposedly China) will allow crazy high rates like this to surface for an average investor when countries around the globe are doing everything possible to stay afloat and attempt to prevent a total (financial) collapse.

We all have to use common sense when reading posts. We must remain grounded. We've been reading and hearing about crazy rates like this for well over 5-years. DO NOT FORGET this information means absolutely nothing unless the RV/GCR occurs!

PPP - PRAY for the best

Remain POSITIVE and

Always be PREPARED!

GO RV

DaLuckyOne

"Re: DaLuckyOne/Kent Dunn Update" by (Anonymous)  5/5/17

To quote you, "Posts like this do absolutely no good whatsoever for anyone". Your post does absolutely no good whatsoever for anyone.

You can't even use a calculator correctly. 5 million x $26, 220, 000= $131,100,000.

That's 131 million not billion.

You need to stop putting out your silly skepticism about what makes sense.

If you don't want to believe it that's your opinion. If someone else wants to believe it that's their opinion.

If you aren't able to do a simple 5th grade calculation I would not be so bent on trying to advise others.

Please stop your garbage warnings.

You are not helping anybody and you are making a complete fool of yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
FloridaJohnny
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Fri May 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Most of the gurus can neither spell nor do math. Rag me for being so petty but you lose credibility when you spell like a 3rd grader and do math like you're using your fingers. Level-headed adults only please. And if you have anything higher than a GED welcome aboard. Some of you basement dwellers are going to get eaten alive by the banks when you cash in. "IMO" of course. I may not be right but I'm never wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Fri May 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Who's cashing in, & where, & when ? Did I miss somthing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Sat May 06, 2017 12:22 am

BS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Sat May 06, 2017 8:23 am

Hello Allenj, lol,,,, yes I know just being a little sarcastic, glad to see you here on dinardaily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Sat May 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Is it today yet? Oh wait, it's now tomorrow, better go exchange. I'll tell the banker that Kent Dunn sent me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Sat May 06, 2017 4:12 pm

It's happening tomorrow. Heard it through the grapevine. Rates so high I'm not legally allowed to mention them. No questions. Too busy. IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Sat May 06, 2017 7:33 pm

@Chaz wrote:
Hello Allenj, lol,,,, yes I know just being a little sarcastic, glad to see you here on dinardaily
yes well i kick off dinar Detective for making that dumass kep out to be a liar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17   Sat May 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Well it's Saturday, has any one cashed in or out? I didn't think so , so whats the deal this time? Did the galactics have a holiday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kent Dunn Says FRIDAY (today) is EXCHANGE DAY! 5/3/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-