Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 5/5/17

3 posters

Go down

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Empty "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 5/5/17

Post by Ssmith Fri May 05, 2017 1:21 pm

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Image1

Humanity's RV can happen any moment, but won't until the French elections complete on Sunday.

France's next leader will determine the long term fate of the European Union, Euro currency and NATO.

Russia / China has vested stake in La Pen. While the US / UK / Germany all have a vested stake in Macron.

But Macron is up 22% points heading into Sunday's vote; so chances are he will win.

Russia and China will lose in Europe, but win in Syria and thus control the Middle East and in turn control oil production long term. Obviously they already control Asia and Eurasia.

The western world's renewed influence in Europe will balance out Russia's power in Eurasia and the EU will be reformed. Obama can be thanked or ridiculed for this--his strategy.

The Euro will probably stick around too as there are so many counties, cultures and languages in Europe they really do need a common currency in order to conduct fair trade.

Last night, Trump privately signed the budget before leaving for NYC. He's taking the weekend off starting today.

The Republic is very close to releasing his tax returns and removing him from politics permanently. They're just waiting on the RV too unfortunately.

HSBC made several deposits yesterday into WF regional accounts across America.

This fresh T4 money is to ultimately be transferred into personal exchange accounts.

This is important because HSBC does not trust WF, but is forced to work with them given WF's construction history with the redemption centers plus their pre-trained staff regarding the RV.

This means there is, at this moment, funds in the que, ready for transfer, inside of staffed redemption centers, with military protection.

Rates that have posted recently on the ZIM are not even close to being accurate. But the ZIM does continue to climb daily. As do all the currencies except the Afghani which is stable near $10.

The whole Israel/Palestine issue has been settled we're told. That's no longer a hold up and why Trump was allowed to sign the budget.

To force Israel into final surrender, China this year imposed a rare earth element (REE) embargo on their high tech industry.

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Image1

These minerals can conduct heat at much higher temperatures and create more momentum, much longer in all types of products. Magnets and batteries especially.

This one move effectively crippled all future production for the Israeli money maker as 97% of all raw REE comes out of Chinese mines in Mongolia.

And this one sanction could have wiped out the entire Israeli economy in less than a year.

What's more scary, China can do the same to the US economy by boycotting sales of REE, as nearly everything technical we make or buy is made from some of these 17 REEs.

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Image2

Btw: China controls the entire world market with an iron fist. Plus our US military is 100% dependent on China's REE to run all of our technical weapons operations, including night-vision goggles, laser range-finders, guidance systems, communications fluorescents and phosphors in lamps and monitors, amplifiers in fiberoptic data transmission, permanent magnets stable at high temperatures, precision-guided weapons “White Noise” production in stealth technology.

For these reasons, Netanyahu was forced to take the measly $38B in the 2017 US Federal Budget and the two state solution or be financially and military obliterated--or both.

Don't laugh, every other nation in the world had to subtlety take the same soft power deal including Russia.

Because the Chinese cornered the market on the future technology minerals back in the fifties, they purchase the vast majority of known reserves and achieved a worldwide mining domination of in-ground raw assets, so they have set the new rules.

The RV is not just about gold or silver per se. It's about control over He earth and all its resources including people.

This is why China is so buddy-buddy with Zimbabwe, who they will make the leading nation in all of Africa post RV.

China needs Africa's natural resources to control the future of mankind, and in exchange for half of everything mined, African nations get endless financial resources on the Elder's new asset backed global financial system.

So the argument could be made that Africans are as important to human evolution as the Chinese, who are officially now running the majority of world affairs now with Russian and Iranian muscle.

Kinda explains this picture a lot better, huh:

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Image1%2B%25281%2529

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Empty Re: "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 5/5/17

Post by MBosman Fri May 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Isn't this the liberal moron who once posted Washington was surrounded, and the Bushes had all been arrested? Isn't this that moronic Yosef idiot. Trying to figure out this poor slobs mindset, daddy never hugged him, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, crack, coke, or maybe he's just fricking nuts. No Sitrep, you haven't been right yet, and you've never posted anything that can be verified......Maybe your just a loser.....Maybe your taking to much medication, or maybe not enough. OR, maybe your just another con man scum bag who's figured out his little con man nitch in dinar land... 2cents

MBosman

Back to top Go down

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Empty Re: "Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 5/5/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri May 05, 2017 2:06 pm

SITREP wrote:These minerals can conduct heat at much higher temperatures and create more momentum, much longer in all types of products. Magnets and batteries especially.

What about underwear? I could really do with more momentum in my underwear.

"Rare" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  5/5/17 Shocke10

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 pm

You're, not your.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum