Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting!

3 posters

Go down

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! Empty Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting!

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 03, 2017 7:12 pm

When Willis (ADMINBILL) announced that this week the RV/GCR was going to happen, everyone knew that it was a lie! In 2 days, you'll have your proof.

Will Willis finally tell you who the source of that lie was?

Was Willis the one who made it up?

Was FireFly the one who passed it along privately?

Did Blondie give the information from Ai3D, just before she got banned, again?

Did he listen to Bruce who said it's going to happen for the 22nd time this year and 22 is the magic number?

Did he talk to Ray and that's what Ray said he was hearing?

Yosef, TANK, Martha, or OWK have anything to do with it?

If you want to believe and stay on the roller-coaster ride, why not take some of those big hills away and smoothen it out a bit?

Which WSOMN member is going to hold Willis accountable for his actions?

:panda : Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! 1570665320 NO why? hemademe shame waiting

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! Empty Thanks Rambler

Post by Scotchie Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks Rambler.  I posted elsewhere that the zim, according to ADMINBILL, should be done today, and the GCR by Friday.

No one on WSOMN will hold ADMINBILL accountable.  Any hint will get them banned.

And now that we know ADMINBILL a little better, he might even post the email addresses and telephone numbers of those that he bans.

Yes, this week will go by, and another week will be coming up.

Same crap, different day/week/month

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! Empty Re: Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting!

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Yep! Willis is already kicking the can!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t63114-rv-alert-from-adminbill-5-3-17

When the 15th comes around, he will kick it down the road again.

If anyone needs proof, just wait until just before the 15th.

Nobody is brave enough at WSOMN to question Willis for fear they will get banned.

Isn't WSOMN supposed to be a currency discussion forum?

It seems that you can talk about anything...But Currencies! LOL

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting! Empty Re: Willis Clark - T Minus 2 Days and Counting!

Post by Chaz Thu May 04, 2017 9:56 am

:nono:

Last edited by Chaz on Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 am

I see the numbers that has read this fraudsters post (Willis) you folks can comment here ,you know, we want bit, lol,, where here to explain in simple words,with logic, common sense, that this who thing is a scam, I bought into it myself years ago, I'm sorry I wasted my time ,money , & energy on this .I gave away some of the currency, bought a car with the rest, yep I payed one million 300 thousand dinar for a Subaru 2002, I got blessed! Best deal I ever made. Yes there are people here that are angry, excuse them please, but you can't blame them, that money they spent on this scam was hard to come by for something that will never happen , don't throw caution to the wind please.
   Hope you all do as well as I did.
   Blessings Charles

Last edited by Chaz on Thu May 04, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu May 04, 2017 10:10 am

Once in your life say NO to these gurus, put your foot down and say enough is enough.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum