Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The Insane Ramblings Of The RealLucky1 5/2/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: The Insane Ramblings Of The RealLucky1 5/2/17   Tue May 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Like most so called currency investors that you find on DinarLand sites, some folks just don't have a clue.

Are you like the RealLucky1 in your beliefs?

In reply to ubiety:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t63067-ubiety-i-see-it-why-cant-you-by-reallucky1-simple-facts-see-that-by-ubiety-5-2-17

@RealLucky1 wrote:
You went to the XE page and when you pulled them up you did not even realize they were populated. The IQD read .276 the page you showed had it at .1174 you showed it with a chart that was never there before. While you are speaking negative, you showed the populated rate. The Executive Order was signed last Friday and they are keeping from the public until they announce it. There are many youtube videos about this. I am not going to argue with you there is absolutely no point you have a negative overtone that made me laugh, I am so above all that.

You stay in your negative place, honestly do not know how you even belong on this site, you do not have a humanitarian nature you are accusatory and that serves no purpose in my world. I wish you well on your projects but if I were in charge you would be monitored because your overall continual tone is just negative. It brought me down and I said I do not need to argue with people that do not even realize they are posting pages that prove my point, had you ever been to XE before, you would have known the charts were never there before this week, no big deal I could care a less what negative people thing or feel I am flying and soaring and know that very soon, I will be helping my world to get to a more positive future,

Good luck in life 

Reallucky1

The RealLucky1 isn't so lucky when it comes to research. Should they have even taken the time to do a little google search, they would of found just a few of those charts that never existed before. LOL

Chart from 2012:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55876-iraqi-dinar-reset

Charts from 2014:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55975-gold-and-the-iraqi-dinar-revaluation

From 2016:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t56799-tnt-saturday-drama-8-20-16

Is it really that hard to do research?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ubiety

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Ramblings Of The RealLucky1 5/2/17   Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Ramblings Of The RealLucky1 5/2/17   Wed May 03, 2017 11:11 am

The thing is, that for many people "research" means using Google until they find something that agrees with what they already believe.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Insane Ramblings Of The RealLucky1 5/2/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: