Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May

Go down

Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May Empty Ktfa Highlights Notes, 2 May

Post by cg123 Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm

FrostyTheSnowman:   Here’s tonight’s HIGHLIGHTS …

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice!  We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***
Frank26:  Greetings family … welcome to another one of your conference calls here at KTFAlways.com!

Today is Monday, May 01, 2017

The last time we were together, I told you to circle the 25th, the 28th and the 30th of April.
Abadi said that he was going to come out and give us Mosul by the 30th.

On the 28th … Delta showed you something around 2am … basically the GOI was pointing their fingers at the CBI … telling them to open the windows to investors.

That was probably the greatest advancement in our IQD study in a while.

Turns out … Abadi didn’t do it.

BTW – this whole CC is in MY opinion.

When I told you to circle those dates of study … I sympathize with you over your disappointment.  We do not offer you a date … this is a study.

Frank, you said there were no files for May.  I don’t.

So why are we here?  To study.

Tonight, I raise a flag as high as I can for all to see.

That flag says one thing … GIVE ME MOSUL … GIVE ME THE GRAND OLD MOSQUE inside of MOSUL .. and you will see the speed of the MR in a completely new light.

On the 29th-30th … did Abadi give you Mosul?  No.

Did he attempt too?  Yes … twice.

Abadi said that he would give us Mosul by the end of April.

Abadi failed didn’t he?  No he didn’t.  THIS IS WAR … THIS IS NOT A GAME … nor a place for anyone to rant and demand for an RV.

It’s important for you to walk with me into the month of May.  The RV of the IQD is coming.

See that flag?  GIVE ME MOSUL … GIVE ME THE GRAND OLD MOSQUE!

44 articles in our FINAL ARTICLES thread show you evidence that it is coming.
Iraq also desires to have a currency of pride.

Family … there are NO NEW FILES … we still study together … and how Abadi … SOON … will be able to give you Mosul.

You want an RV of the IQD.

Abadi wants to free his people in Mosul / Iraq.

The MR (Monetary Reform)  is coming.

The latest thing is FREEDOM of MOVEMENT of CAPITAL – that is Article VIII.

By all of the examples … housing … cell phones … electricity … all gone down in value.
All of this while Mosul is battled for.

Some say that “we’ve got it” (Mosul).

There is something INSIDE of the Grand Old Mosque that you must consider.

Inside of Mosul … there are many civilians that are being held hostage by Daesh.

These beautiful people are being used as shield, because the enemy is cornered like a rat.  The enemy is holding the elderly and young children, behind barbed wire, and taped with explosives.  The enemy dares/begs to be shot … and the civilians would be killed at the same time.  How do you explain that?

Indiscriminate bombing would also destroy the Grand Old Mosque.

As eager as Abadi was to give us the RV at the end of April … Saturday night … you saw me post … “FOR ME ONLY FAMILY … A FULL ASSAULT”

What have the articles told you about Mosul?

Does Maliki and Iran have anything to do with the RV?  No – Maliki and Iran have nothing to do with the monetary reform … because the MR is done.

As of today … a FULL ASSAULT (siege) is underway.

Your reason for the RV is NOT the same as it is for Abadi.

Yes, they are nearing the Grand Old Mosque – which is known as the Maliki mosque.

There is a need for revenge for Abadi and the citizens.

Our troops are being very careful.

Abadi wants Mosul … the Grand Old Mosque … and Maliki.

Iran – no one invited you into this battle.   Go home!  Your presence (along with your leader Maliki) --- you are dangerous – capable of civil war.
I talked to my Team yesterday for about 3 hours.  It was like an operational briefing on Mosul.  It was a lot … close to 100 pages.

Upon review/prayer … we have filtered out what we want to share tonight.

ARTICLE:  “Daesh have withdrawn from the mosque”

You better run, you cowards!

This area is a concentrated area.  The enemy is up against the wall.  They are hiding in the homes of the civilians.  They grab as many hostages as they can.

The enemy is not afraid to detonate the bombs strapped to civilians so to pass on blame to our troops.

Our troops (Iraqi troops) are walking from house to house looking for the enemy.

As we approach … they blow themselves up.

Daesh fighters withdrew from the Grand Old Mosque due to our advancements.

Abadi loves the Iraqi people.

The other reason why you circled the 28th – is because that was a target date to finish everything – but they didn’t make it.

So Abadi tells us … maybe 3 more weeks.  Give me until the 20th of May.  You haven’t read that yet … but you will.

The FULL ASSAULT began late Saturday night while you slept in your warm bed … the citizens were crying out for life itself.

Cut the head of the snake .. and you will remove these Iranian troops … and the rest of these cowards.

What is the name of that snake?  Baghdadi … (maybe) … but I don’t see him to be the sole issue.  Maliki.

The whereabouts of Baghdadi … cowards turning in cowards.

The troops are doing their very best.

Many of you are become great students.

read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2017/05/ktfa-highlights-cc-notes-2-may.html

cg123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum