Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:57 am

SUNNYSPLACE LINK TO AN OUTSIDE VERY PRIVATE CALL WAS ACCIDENTAL AND WAS DELETED

I AM ANTICIPATING MOVEMENT TO BEGIN SOMETIME THIS WEEK BEGINNING WITH THE ZIM GROUPS AND FOLLOWED LATER THIS WEEK WITH THE RV/GCR. IT HAS BEEN MY OPINION FOR THE PAST YEAR THAT THE INTRODUCTION OF THE ZIM WAS PURPOSEFUL AND REQUIRED TO ANCHOR THE GCR.

WE THAT HAVE BEEN PROGNOSTICATING THE EVENT HAVE RELIED ON THE INFORMATION WE ARE ABLE TO GATHER AND I CONTINUE TO DO SO. IT IS AN OPINION BASED UPON INFORMATION RECEIVED WHICH HAS BEEN VERY SPARSE THIS WEEK.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOME THERE WILL BE AN 800# AND BY OTHERS THERE WILL NOT. KEEP YOUR EARS AND EYES OPEN

ADMIN:...Then does that mean that if we have other currencies that we would make a separate appt. to exchange? Or...take everything on the first appt.? Thanx Sir!!

CRUSADER1973 - IMO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO ALL CURRENCY EXCHANGES ON THE FIRST VISIT. MOST BANKS ALLOW 90 DAYS TO SET UP TRUSTS BUT THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. IT MAY ALSO BE AN IRS POLICY.

ZIM GROUPS, DINAR GROUPS, DONG GROUPS, ETC

GET YOUR CURRENCY EXCHANGED AND THEN GET YOUR MONEY WORKING FOR YOU.

We will soon see the Truth about the Zim, exciting

SAND - I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED

Thanks AB. You mentioned Zim groups to start then generalized to Zim Dinar dong groups. So is it simply groups to start then individuals currency holders? Quick succession or...?
ROSE - I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT AN AMAZINGLY QUICK PROCESS ONCE THIS OFFICIALLY GETS STARTED. THAT IS WHY I AM VERY MUCH HOPING FOR 800# FOR THE ROOM.

I just wish it would get going already!

JED - YOU AND ME BOTH
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION I WILL ANSWER IT IF I CAN

ADMIN, where are you placing your highest expectations for Zim exchange starting ?

CRUSTY - IMO ZIM EXCHANGES ARE PROCESSING OR WILL PROCESS SOON SO BE READY FOR OUR TURN

TAXES WILL BE MINIMAL IF I HAVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION. BUT DO NOT FAIL TO PUT MONEY ASIDE

1st mouse 2nd mouse 3rd mouse or early bird gets the worm?

BEE - IMO 1ST MOUSE WILL BE HAPPIER THAN 2ND AND 3RD DEPENDING UPON HOW LONG

Thanks Admin...Do you feel that Pres. Trump going to Iraq is a sign the RV has already taken place?

ONE - NOT SURE ABOUT THAT VISIT

Do you think we will only get a 1 time tax break, so people don't hold onto their currencies?
SANDNSEA - IT WOULD NOT BE LOGICAL FOR A ONE TIME BREAK BUT IT IS THE GOVENMENT. THERE WILL BE MORE THAT ENOUGH REVENUE FOR THE FEDS AND STATE GOVERNMENT JUST FROM THE PURCHASES MADE POST RV NOT TO MENTION THE INVESTMENT INCOME TAXES
TO ANSWER A PM THE PROCESSING I AM SPEAKING ABOUT FOR GROUPS IS NOT PAYOUTS OR EXCHANGES I AM REFERRING TO THE FINAL PROCESSING OF CURRENCIES TURNED IN TO ENSURE THEY HAVE BEEN PROPERLY DOCUMENTED AND VERIFIED.

One 100T zim will pay off the Nat'l debt and leave lots of change lol

HOLLYBERRY - THAT DEPENDS ON THE RATE DOESN'T IT

OFF TO WORK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Quote :
hollyberry  One 100T zim will pay off the Nat'l debt and leave lots of change lol

Wouldn't every country in the world buy up all the ZIM notes that they can then?

Do you seeing any of them doing that when there is so much for sale on EBAY?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 pm

When you abandon rational thinking and instead opt for "knowing in your Knower" and whatever "resonates", this is the sort of nonsense you end up with.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Wow   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Finally ADMINBILL has given a date = THIS WEEK

The zim is worthless

There is no such thing as a GCR

ADMINBILL, a guru who has never, ever been correct before, again is slinging crap.

WSOMN members, please realize what ADMINBILL says is not going to happen.

Try to remain grounded.

"The One Who Monitors" must have told ADMINBILL to make his chat more exciting.  Instead, ADMINBILL will look like the fool he is.

I am so glad I cannot read the WSOMN chat, as I am sure ADMINBILL is being praised...which will be short-lived, when next week comes along and nothing has happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Yup   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Apologies to my Dinar Daily friends for making two posts; however, this is a monumental occasion.

OMG.  After years of reading ADMINBILL on WSOMN I have never seen him actually give a date or definitive timeline for anything.

Here we have it - the zim and the GCR this coming week.

Two items that none of us will see in our lifetime.

I posted yesterday about the bizarre behavior of ADMINBILL lately, and this should confirm my suspicion.

Readership and membership have dwindled on WSOMN.  This has to be some sort of desperate effort to gain some traction.

If I did not know better, I would think that ADMINBILL was imbibing; however, Mormons don't drink alcohol.  Perhaps he was sniffing the leather of Ivanka's shoes?

If we were in the real world, when neither the zim or CGR happens this coming week, normal people would turn away from the source; however. WSOMN has a membership mentality that they would follow ADMINBILL for years to come, always believing his words.

Sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Roush  Thank you

PJammy  VERY much appreciated... Thank you, Admin Bill! and thank, you AVON for capturing this

BigHeart  Awesome!!? Thanks AdminBill! Thanks Avon for posting!

Natureaddict  This is rockin' my world Admin! Thanks!!!!

one-d-at-a-time Thanks Avon for catching and posting!!

Sandnsea   Fingers Crossed, it is needed

Miny Mouse  Thank you so much AdminBill for your hard work st keeping us up to date on news !!! Thank you Avon Lady for capturing his comments and bring it all together . ?

Bizzylady   Great update! THANK YOU!? ?

star   Thank You!!!

Handy Andy  WOW what a day for Information and it is all GREAT.
Thanks AB for all you do.

Miryav   Thank you !!!

donalyn87   Thanks Admin. Appreciate your honesty and straight forward.

VasoTheGreek   Awesome Sunday filled with positive and great information. Thank you ADMINBILL for sharing...
And.... thank you Avon for posting

KbUK  Thanks AB ...Avon ..... great job capturing!

Champion1   thanks adminn great news....

Lula   Whew! Great update?

Blaze    Nice way to start my Sunday!! Thanks AB!! Sorry I missed you in chat. Have great day!! Looking forward to this week!!

CANDYKISSES   That is an amazing update, AdminBill. Thank you for the great info.  Avon, you did a great job of capturing.

Ladyz   Thank you ADMINBILL for all the updates.  Sounds like we are almost At the end of this investment.
Thank you Avon and all our great Mods for all you do as well.

Countrygirl70   Thanks for posting Avon Lady.....AND thank you AdminBill for the uplifting update. Hope Is Still Alive.

Lula   Fabulous news!

Maji Girl    Awesome!!!! Starting to get excited , but staying grounded Thanks Admin

kc1   sounds great Admin.....thank you for the info once again,

zippymae   Thanks Adminbill! Sounding good.

lyon5   Thank You Admin Bill.

Matilda   Oh How Wonderful....Thank you..... Just so Graceful...
So SO Amazed to be ALIVE.. Awake....

Pavy   Thanks Adminbill

Emtp2210   Thank you, AdminBill, for the information. Greatly appreciated!

tata   Thank you AB !

Whimsy   Thanks for the update AdminBill and greatly appreciated

Ok Me   Thank you AdminBill !!

Tiger1   TY Admin! Your positive words effect a lot of good people!

R601a   Sincerely appreciated AB - SINCERELY appreciated !!!!!
Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:41 pm

I feel nauseous!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

HI. HAD PERMISSION TO COPY/PASTE DB SPECIAL CALL

FactsnOpinions‏ @FactsnOpinion1 14h14 hours ago DB Call re: 4%+Return Investment Oppty Tues. 5/2/17 9-10PM EST 712-770-5318 222871# Come Prepared, send email to DB888HL@gmail.com 4 info Dizzy Bear opportunity call info

Don't need to take investmen6 advice from someone who told people to get out of the market and since then it's gone up almost 6000pts

Hey, it's a private call and we cannot discuss it here, but def not for me

hoping to hear some god news very late, and by tomorrow ......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:48 pm

@Scotchie wrote:
Apologies to my Dinar Daily friends for making two posts; however, this is a monumental occasion.

OMG.  After years of reading ADMINBILL on WSOMN I have never seen him actually give a date or definitive timeline for anything.

Here we have it - the zim and the GCR this coming week.

Two items that none of us will see in our lifetime.

I posted yesterday about the bizarre behavior of ADMINBILL lately, and this should confirm my suspicion.

Readership and membership have dwindled on WSOMN.  This has to be some sort of desperate effort to gain some traction.

If I did not know better, I would think that ADMINBILL was imbibing; however, Mormons don't drink alcohol.  Perhaps he was sniffing the leather of Ivanka's shoes?

If we were in the real world, when neither the zim or CGR happens this coming week, normal people would turn away from the source; however. WSOMN has a membership mentality that they would follow ADMINBILL for years to come, always believing his words.

Sad!

All anyone has to do is ask ADMINBILL for the details. They wont for fear of being banned. The other thing folks can do is their own independent research away from Dinarland if they want some facts on why this can't happen. Again they wont because they don't know how or choose not to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Fri May 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Here were are, May 5th, and the week is almost over.  AdminBill hasn't been seen for a few days now. 

Maybe Bill will show up in WSOMN chat later to give an explanation as to why is intel was wrong.... Again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Fri May 05, 2017 2:14 pm

How DARE you Ssmith!!!

Don't you know that gurus' intel is NEVER wrong? It is always RIGHT AT THE TIME IT WAS GIVEN/RECEIVED.

It's just the later events that may go differently.

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Fri May 05, 2017 4:50 pm

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:
How DARE you Ssmith!!!

Don't you know that gurus' intel is NEVER wrong? It is always RIGHT AT THE TIME IT WAS GIVEN/RECEIVED.

It's just the later events that may go differently.

My apologies.  For a moment I forgot that this is a fluid situation (kinda like diarrhea) and many intel providers are ahead of the curve.

So in all actuality, AdminBill did give accurate intel, but things just didn't go as planned.  Perhaps it's the OOM Lady's fault.  It would be the first time she stopped the RV from happening.

Daniandquin summed it up best: 

Guru DaniandQuin:  Our selfless intel providers have dedicated thousands of hours to getting intel. when they are told something, they thoroughly vet that info with other sources and other providers, and if it's verified, then they tell us...... but that doesn't stop the PTB from suddenly changing something 10 minutes later    http://www.dinardaily.net/t63136-5-5-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17   Fri May 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Then maybe Bill needs to use reverse psychology since you say the PTB change it every 10 minutes. He needs to come out and declare that the RV will NEVER happen, this way the PTB will allow it to happen just to piss him off. It's a win-win. Am I brilliant? I think so!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AdminBill Says ZIM, RV & GCR Will Happen THIS WEEK! 4/30/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-