Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:53 am

Guru OkieOilman:  (via dinarmama7)  OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.  It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.  the rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.   OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history.  The rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

Guru Bulldog75:   OKIE IS IN THE OILFIELDS TODAY; HE HAS BEEN CALLING DINARMAMA7 TO POST FOR HIM.

OK. HERE'S THE GAMEPLAN. WE ARE SITTING BACK, RELAXING AND AWAITING THE FINAL BANK RATE POST FOR EVERYTHING TO BE OFFICIAL. I AM BUYING DINNER FOR EVERYONE; DINARMAMMA7 IS SUPPLYING DESSERT OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS.

SUPER THANKS TO ALL THE MODS: DINARMAMA7 DC GYPSYMAMA LSUTIGER SBM0601 MIDDLECLASSMAIDEN ONOURWAY SPECIALAGENTGIBBS SPIRITUALWARRIOR1 ; THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

MONDAY, APRIL 30, 7:20PM CST: OKIE & BULLDOG75: THERE ARE LOTS OF RUMORS, DATA, CONVERSATIONS TO DO ABOUT THIS. IT JUST GETS DOWN TO ONE MAJOR ISSUE AND THATS THE "OFFICIAL RATE POST". WHEN THAT OCCURS, A LIST OF THE BANK CASH-IN LOCATIONS AND THE CODES WILL GIVE FURTHER DESCRIPTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS. WHEN THE RATE ARRIVES WE CAN ANSWER MORE DIRECT QUESTIONS AND GIVE DEFINITIVE ANSWERS. UNTIL THEN, WE HOLD AND WAIT. WE ARE USUALLY 'AHEAD OF THE CURVE'. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. GLAD U ALL ARE HERE. BBL. TYVM.  [19:24:57] Bulldog75: PLEASE DO NOT GO TO BANKS OR CALL BANKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YET. EVERYONE WILL NEED AN APPOINTMENT. IT IS NOT FIRST COME , FIRST SERVED. WE REPEAT. EVERYONE WILL NEED AN APPOINTMENT AT THEIR LOCAL CASH IN SITES OF THEIR CHOICE WHETHER ITS BIG 4 SITES OR PRIVATES. CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY BUT ONLY AFTER THE OFFICIAL LEGAL RATE POST .

MOST MAJOR CITIES WILL HAVE CASH IN SITES AT HALF THEIR LOCATIONS. THERE WILL BE A TOLL FREE NUMBER TO VERIFY AN OFFICIAL CASH IN SITE AFTER THE RATE POST. THANKS.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO BANKS OR CALL BANKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YET. EVERYONE WILL NEED AN APPOINTMENT. IT IS NOT FIRST COME , FIRST SERVED. WE REPEAT. EVERYONE WILL NEED AN APPOINTMENT AT THEIR LOCAL CASH IN SITES OF THEIR CHOICE WHETHER ITS BIG 4 BANK SITES OR PRIVATES. CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY BUT ONLY AFTER THE OFFICIAL LEGAL RATE POST. MOST MAJOR CITIES WILL HAVE CASH IN SITES AT HALF THEIR LOCATIONS. THERE WILL BE A TOLL FREE NUMBER TO VERIFY AN OFFICIAL CASH IN SITE AFTER THE RATE POST. THANKS.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Debtarheelgirl just received a call from Senior Negotiating Team for Wells Fargo--THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RV YET....DO NOT CALL BANKS please remain calm, coming soon, WF CODE and RATE when it RVs. This team has asked us to post this.

Guru SoonerFan62:   Guys I'll say this, can Iraq handle a $42 rate, easily. And what people aren;t understanding is this rate is for a few days, then drops under $5.   19 intel providers. There are about 15-19 of us that talk daily and most are on the same page with most of the intel, MOST.   WF will open 2 hours after live rate   

Guys we have now received three confirmations of the $42 rate but understand it could be a filler rate. Do I buy that rate for us NO> But do believe we will all know shortly

Guru Bluwolf: PEOPLE BELIEVE ME YOU ARE BEING SURPRISED WITHIN A FEW AND IT IS NOT A FILLER,,THATS A NEW ONE,,JEJEJE.  JUST GET READY NOW .  LIKE I SAID IN THE PAST IT WILL BE VERY VERY HIGH  

I WILL NOT TELL YOU OR NO ONE ON ANY SITE ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THIS RV.   BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY I WORK,,AND I DO WANT IT TO BE DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  JUST BE READY WHAT PART OF THESE WORDS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. CLOSE THE ARK   

Guru Doc:  Looking at the events from this weekend our opinions remain.  Chapter 7 release will occur most likely in June along with some resolution to Ebril. We are hopeful Maliki will play nice and help this along by also seating the GOI in its entirety.  With this we should see the dinar recognized internationally and currency reform march forward.  Until then chasing bank screens continues to be a story in one of Dr Seuss' books.  We report, you decide.

YES we are disputing the $42 "intel"  non sense.  This is so ridiculous its almost not worth mentioning.  It CAN NOT repeat CAN NOT show live only in one place.  When the trigger is pulled it will show live on every screen around the globe instantaneously.  We really wish people would vet their information before reporting it.  Dr Seuss would have been proud of this one.

There was a lot of very positive news over the weekend.  The meetings with Kuwait have been reported as nothing but positive.  In fact the news has been so positive we are skeptical at times waiting for the other shoe to drop. Many articles referenced the release of chapter 7 due to "increased bilateral relationship"  between Iraq and Kuwait.  Chapter 7 release appears to be Maliki's primary focus and it appears Kuwait will definitely support the release.  Remember though chapter 7 release can only come from a full vote of the UNSC which is scheduled for June.  Despite rumors chapter 7 is still currently in force.  

Unfortunately Maliki does not appear to be as focused on Ebril.  What we see as very good news is the other bloc leaders are pushing hard to get this done. Talabani, Barzani, Sadr, Nujaifi, and Allawi met over the weekend and "... have given Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki a 15-day ultimatum to deliver on a previous power-sharing agreement that was reached in 2010 .."  Nujaifi was quoted as saying "If Maliki does not implement these demands, we will have to adopt other options vis-a-vis Maliki."  We of course are speculating here but can we see Maliki's removal?  Possibly but it would speed our situation up for Maliki to cooperate with the Kurds.  In any event he has been given until mid May to live up to his agreements.

The USD continues to dominate the financial transactions with Iraq.  Hamza is quoted as saying "... most Iraqis prefer to deal in dollars instead of the dinar and that the desire for a very large acquisition reflects the lack of confidence in national currency by the citizens."  He went on to say that this is occurring at the street vendor level of the economy.  Another article quoted the black market exchange rate at over 1350 dinar now.  This pretty well dispels the rumor that the LDs have  been issued.  In fact we now believe it will most likely be late in the year before this happens based on statements by Shabibi.

Guru Footforward:    we have had testing going on for days all over the place...its a good sign but we still need this to be official everywhere...expecting this any time, but not at 40 bucks.   I THINK THERE WILL BE A SET HIGH RATE THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE ACCESS TO AND HAVE TIME TO CASH OUT AT THAT RATE...BUT...WE WILL NOT SEE A 40 DOLLER RATE.

no one is disputing okie's intel! We are just trying to find out what this means. I feel this is a test or a place holder. So this could be in motion for all we know, but we dont have enough info to really say anything about this just yet!!

THE intel is good. Has been for a long time...i dont have an exact date. I was told by tuesday...Im looking for this any MIN...RATE will be good.

GUYS I DONT HAVE AN EXACT DATE. I WAS TOLD BY TUESDAY, BUT ITS NOT IN MY HANDS. SO IM PRAYING AND RELYING ON GOD. SORRY IF THAT IS BORING TO SOME...BUT THATS THE BEST I GOT.....THE INTEL IS GOOD. HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME. MOST ARE HEARING BY TUESDAY. SOME LATER THIS WEEK. SOME EARLY NEXT WEEK.

I HEARD EVEN IQD TEAM WAS SAYING SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE 2013. WHY DO WE WORRY ABOUT WHAT MAN HAS TO SAY WHEN GOD HAS ALREADY TOLD US THIS IS OUR TIME?... WHY DO WE NOT STAND ON THAT? ...WE HAVE BEATEN TOMORROW TO DEATH.... RELY ON GOD.....THATS THE BEST THING I CAN TELL YOU...

Guru BellaGrits:   Hey, peeps!!!!! Things are looking great!!!! I honestly have been working all day and 1/2 the night the past few days--sorry I haven't been here in a couple days...... give me one sec and I'll give ya the latest...

OKAY....so we have some confirmations from great sources telling us our time is here......I am extremely excited about the news I am hearing from the BANKS as well as the various agencies......looking great for the next 24 hours....only time will tell.....I know I hope to be in route to a BANK myself!!!!

Extremely confident things have been worked out and negotiated to the satisfaction of each.....My right ear is actually sore from being on phone calls!!! Now you know that's bad! LOL Will bring you more news as I can get it....not being specific, but I think it's best..... you guys are great.....your patience is awesome.  I have a good idea you will be surprised at the many banks who will participate

Guru 8Ball:    Maliki is not in the meetings since he is the problem...he is trying to dismantle the government by accusing the VP and the deputy PM...Blackout is still on...Which is to stop mud slinging while they negotiate, its not a complete blackout though media is about what they want you to know, not what is actually happening.

we are all waiting on Iraq to finish what they started...there is enough now on the table that Iraq cannot ignore it's obligations even with the Iranian interference.  Iraqi's must stand up for themselves.  I believe they did this this weekend - in Erbil.  ["continued in post 4...stay tuned"]

My guess is that we are set for somewhere around May 7th it the National Convention takes place and we get results like forming the GOI, Security ministers etc...Since this is for Iraq and even the Kurds want this for Iraq Barzani has set Sept as the deadline which the Kurds will separate from Iraq If the Erbil agreement has not been implemented...these people have never agreed on anything and today they are close.

Guru Kaperoni:   Events in Iraq are really heating up.   Today's CBI article and audio tape confirms that the 'delete 3 zeros' is near.   While Talabani, Sadr, Allawi and Barzani give Maliki 15 days to deliver on the previous power-sharing agreement.

Guru Bear5642:  OK I RECEIVED A CALL FROM IRAQ LESS THAN 30 MINUTES AND MY BUSINESS PERSON TOLD ME THE ATPOSHERE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW IS VERY UNSTABLE AND THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ ARE FURIOUS ABOUT THE US DOLLAR GOING UP IN VALUE TODAY AND THE DINAR RATE DECREASING

I TOLD SCOTTI G AND HE FELT THAT WAS GOOD NEWS BECAUSE THE IRAQI PEOPLE NOW UNDERTSNAD THE SITUATION ABOUT THEIR CURRENCY AND THEY WANT RESULTS IMMEDIATELY

NO MY FRIEND IT THE EXCAT OPPOSITE IS WHAT I'M SAYING THE RATE OF THE DINAR HIT ABOUT 1300.  DINARMAMA7 SBANA AND I ARE EXTREMELY SOURCE AND SHE HAS SOME AWESOME CONTACTS SHE IS NOT LYING ON THAT COMMENT

OK I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH SAMBO EARLIER AND EXPLAINED TO HIM HOW THE IRAQ PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON NOW WITH THE ECONOMY AND THOSE IRAQ PEOPLE IN THE SAND BOX ARE NOT STUPID SOMETHING VERY BIG IS ABOUT HAPPEN

OK IM NOT GOING TO KEEP YOU ALL I WILL COME BACK SOMETHING IS WRONG I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS MY COMPUTER OR THE SITE BUT IT IS TAKING TO LONG AND I AHVE THINGS I NEED TO DO I WILL COME BACK IN TOMORROW AFTERNOON LET'S SAY AROUND 5PM CENTRAL IS THAT OK

I DID ASK MY IRAQI BUSINESS PERSON A VERY POINTED QUESTION AND HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME LATER THIS EVENING SO I WILL REPORT HIS ANSWER TO YOU TONMORROW

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Just spoke with Cappy and he asked me to pass on that he too thinks this might be a last minute test of the group rate code function. He can’t get to a computer at the moment, but said he’d try to join us later this evening. There is other intel though that he is following up and talking on the phone to others. So he’s not fat-catting it. He’s still working hard for all of us.

He just asked that we all stay grounded and prepared for this to domino soon. Whether this is a test or live rate, this is a fantastic sign that things are happening in a positive way. Just wait for everything to fall into place, because it will be here sooner rather than later. God Bless Everyone and remember to pay it backward and forward. This is the greatest event in many of our lives, so savor this moment and plan for tomorrow and the future. End post

Guru Cap1:   this might be a last minute test of the group rate code function. Whether this is a test or live rate, this is a fantastic sign that things are happening in a positive way. Just wait for everything to fall into place...

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   $42 rate is beyond ridiculous. If we can believe this, then what won't we believe? I can't even believe we're actually talking about this right now. If someone tells you that is in any way feasible, practical, possible, realistic, workable or even slightly probable, for a short 5 day period or any amount of time, they need to get their head checked.

I just wanted to come on and keep everyone informed and up to date on what I promised I would. Saturday evening on a conference call I was promised screen shots of apparent changes that are occuring with the IQD on the bank back screens. I wanted proof of this because we've been hearing it's in the banks for over a year and my banking contacts can't confirm this.

The next day after the call I was sent 2 pictures of bank screen shots and they show absolutely no change. Same old rate. When I responded to this I was told that I was sent the wrong ones and that the real ones must be lost in emails somewhere.

Like everyone else, I sure hope that's the case and only want this to be over but I'm not going to sugar coat this and I'm gonna tell it like it is. I have complete confidence they will be able to produce them, if they are genuine and I understand that with all the information we collect, it sometimes takes a while to dig these things up.

I'm simply following through with what I promised and keeping everyone informed, nothing more and I will continue to do so if the situation changes. I am extremely encouraged with everything being addressed this week in the news. HCL/Erbil, Article 140, Ministers and Chapter 7 all being addressed as we speak. Things seem to be culminating for an exciting week. Go RV!!

Guru Jonnywg:  i have a hard time believing that they will give that to us [$42.38].  Personally $4-$8 was a bonus to me, then they forced it up a bit over that. There are many many rates posted on many forums but none are correct, even mine, until they officially post it. I hope it is right, as we all do, but it is unrealistic.  There are no rates posted at this moment that i know of.

GOOD AFTERNOON MY FRIENDS...................... i am en route and have move permanently from my old CANADIAN address. i have a few stops to make and over the next week will hit FLORIDA GEORGIA AND TEXAS ....................... NOT MUCH TIME IN ANY SPOT........................ AS WE ALL we are expecting the rv .................. hopefully it appears by tomorrow or there will be a lot of splainin to do hope you are ready ........... and patient.  noone knows exactly.......... but all sources say that the job is done and it is technical

Guru DinarWishes:    I want to let you guys know from the NO HYPE ZONE there are no live rates at this time...NONE!!! ZILTCH!!! NADA!!! I do however wish to let you know that an international attorney is sitting in DC and sees 42.38 blinking on forex...not live JUST BLINKING!!!! So, we now return to the normaly scheduled broadcast...

Im trying to get some intel from the bank sources as this is where we are...No GOI, no Erbil, no Maliki issues...Just Waiting for the Release...It's all done.

Guru Med:    FROM WHAT I CAN READ IS THEY ARE NOT ISSUING THE NEW DENOMS IN SEPT THAT TO ME IS STILL FOR JAN 2013 BUT THEY ARE GOING TO START THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZERO'S  FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE IN SEPTEMBER.  CBI IS BEING KICKED AROUND IN THE MEDIA OVER AND OVER WITH ALL KINDS OF ALLEGATIONS THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE TO SHAKE THE PUBLIC CONFIDENCE, CBI NEEDS TO SHOW EVEN IF IT IS NOT WHAT THE IMF WOULD WANT THAT THEY ARE NOT FALLING APART  --  A PLAN IS IN PLACE NOW. 

Guru BWM:    news is still positive...banks are ready...[the $42] wasn't "locked in" so like so many of the other rates... yes, I feel it was a "test" rates of sorts.

I don't believe in "tier" cashins... I believe that you may set appts based on how much dinar you have or group you may be in... but I believe it will be open to all at the same time from what I've heard... I have spoken to a couple of whales (500 million dinar or above) and if they were cashing out I believe I would know.  if folks were at the bank today... they could have been training (which should be done) or cleaning the lobby...

NO other country holds dinar like us... we keep thinking about some huge rush but it's only our country that holds dinar in quantity outside governments IMO

Guru Generals64:  Folks, this whole thing is very simple...So, where do you want to start????

There are negotiations going on with Wells Fargo for a Better rate than will be posted hopefully. There are two guys ( no one is the so-called lead person)....I am not just a "pretty Name as quoted....I talk with the guys daily and stay quiet about it....The one that is closest to the know is kcmana.

You guys have BWM here and he is right on top of it all...REALLY and I mean REALLY....The rate and date is not going to be pre announced by me.....NO One...NO ONE...they can't do it that way....this is a financial investment and it will be done and held as such.

i heard a 3 tier cash out or cash in also...I think the banks will only give that for Appointments as they want a shot at your wealth management program...

I told the people in Reno to give me 1 million USD for 10 million dinar....they were ready until I said it has to be in cash as I'll go and buy some more...Oh yeah why not buy it yourself sir?

The Revaluation has to happen...Financially we are sitting in a wonderful....The expectations of some are so far off it's scary.  .Rates of $43.00...not going to happen ever....rates of 10 cents not going to happen....24 hour cash out...no not going to happen....Can we have the bank come to our house??? no, not going to happen...

Guru JoseyWales:  Just know, no matter when this goes live.....the banks are working in the wee hours to prepare for this monumental task.......we are in a great place.   also, the lower levels in the banking industry know very little about what the corporate level is doing.  The Big 4 are working at the corporate level...........Not all local banks will be cash-in locations....we will know the terms and rules of engagement as soon as this goes live.

all indications are pointing to this pop soon.........IMO, it will be released when the Banks are ready and have their structures in place. Dealing with the masses is going to be interesting to see.....They truly have their work cut out for them.

Daniandquin Bank Story:  we're getting the same thing happen in canada with banks too. our private banker with scotia bank is all over this and ready for action- has been for a month- but people contacting other locations are getting the "duhhhhh... it's a scam" line. I believe that only certain people really really know what's abou to happen. and it's been said that only certain branches will cash out, right? could that be an issue with who know's what? I don't know.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 am

Ah, yes. The $42 rate "trial balloon" to test the limits of gullibility in Dinarland. I suspected then and still do, that it was partly thrown out there to make $1-$4 look reasonable by comparison. The truth is Iraq couldn't even support a revaluation to a penny, and still can't.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum