Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Abyss" - GCR/RV Sermon 4/30/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Abyss" - GCR/RV Sermon 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:43 am

Profound is the abyss that surrenders to the greatest of all understandings. God's Will.

The GCR/RV is such an endless abyss (gap) now relenting to dynamic spiritual manifested function.

At some point for every cabal loyalist, the evidence of annihilation becomes too much to bear, and they must lay down their swords of rebellion and fall helplessly beneath Christ's hem.

Eventually all succumb to His truth, as His truth is the only ending to every story.

Even the most powerful demon can but bow beneath God's righteous staff. And behold, His original wisdom lay there waiting, lovingly at a His feet but their knees, marking the end of a 13 millennia journey for absolute control of earth and all His resources.

Yet there is no control but His over theirs--and with the reveal of this ancient knowledge an old experiment of artificial creationism finally is proven false for all to bear witness.

Ironically, this was always so. A lie wrapped in an illusion, amid pure fantasy and endless fodder.

We here on D.C. exist in this shared moment with out oppressors and enslavers... awake but bloodied sure... broken yes... but resilient and hope filled.

We knew the end would be the beginning and so we waited loyally, righteously, innocently... until Christ deemed it time to reset His Kingdom.

And for this we are the chosen ones, living witnesses of Christ's return on the planet's surface... disciples of the Master's teachings.

We are His missionaries of mercy, one of but 144,000 strong, humbly awaiting further instruction.

Joyfully knowing our time has come.

Tonight, the darkness that has long ruled mankind and placed us in a false abyss now relents to the light of God's unconditional loving truth... for all universes to witness.

As we no longer must defend His truth, our truth, ad nauseam, until our tongues bleed with conviction.

For as it was written in the Golden Book of Fate before the sun and the moon battled daily for our attention, we shall now harvest and disburse His wealth... and only us.

For only we engaged the abyss with spears of blind faith and waited out the chaos with our patient but meek shields... knowingly surviving only by the sheer grace of God.

To be chosen actually means to be:

Chastised
Humiliated
Ostracized
Shamed
Enslaved
Negated

And this is why it's such an honor to be here now. Unfathomable really, this blessing bestowed upon each of us. Yet so.

Divine and eternal. Destiny's favored children. Our reality. Fact. Undeniable and provable.

For as God is with us, we have come through the abyss to know what it truly means to be chosen... the suffering... the sacrifice... even the public crucifixion... we know.

And just as God originally chose to leave spirit as Christ and be tortured in the flesh, we too have chosen to be tortured, in spirit first and transition from our flesh.

That's why Yeshua understood our pain, our anguish, as He was once form and spirit both.

So much so He was the first to die so we could live anew--which is now seen to all on this night of all nights.

Incredible.

Now, we, in heavenly harmony with the Messiah's vibration, His teachings, His intent, are fully surrendered and empowered equally--form and spirit, spirit and form--like The Messiah.

The very first to live in His new world. To bear witness and claim His second springtime for humanity.

We are His April flowers given permission to blossom for all to see, gaze and wonder.
We are beautiful. Nothing more, nothing less. Sobeit.

It's was my great honor to share this living miracle in your company. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share my understanding of Christ's love with you.

May God continuously and infinitely bless your home, your family and your life. And always in the name of Yeshua Ben Yosef--go in peace ever further into the White Light of the Savior Christ.

God is with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Abyss" - GCR/RV Sermon 4/30/17   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 am

I absolutely loathe the way this scam is promoted by linking it to spiritual matters.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Abyss" - GCR/RV Sermon 4/30/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-