Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near

2 posters

Go down

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near Empty Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near

APRIL 29, 2017

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near 1431875465_2

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday that they were ready to announce the great victory over the organization of the Islamic state.

"Iraq is on the threshold of a new stage, despite the great and continuing challenges," he said. "One of our top priorities is building peace and a decent life for our citizens. This is a homeland for all Iraqis with all their affiliations and orientations."

"Our heroes are fighting and winning. It is a war that is not easy, but some are trying to frustrate the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy, because they have differences with the government and I call on them to leave our brave heroes."

"The liberation day is close to Mosul and the people of Mosul will not surrender to rumors," he said.

"We do not like war, but the war was imposed on us by a deviant enemy. It is an organization that advocates and won. It is a war that is not easy and we have no choice but to win in order to protect our citizens," Abadi said.

"The organization is calling for a deviant group that attacks Iraqis everywhere and we will win it and the Iraqi forces are racing to fight against Da'ash."

He said that "the propagandist spreads his lies through social networking sites to discourage the morale of the Iraqi forces, and we must not bow to the adoption of these false lies."

He said that "the Kurds in Kurdistan are Iraqi citizens of the first degree and there are campaigns to rhythm between you and your Iraqi people, and that the diversity of the components of the Iraqi people from Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians and all communities, is the strength of Iraq."

He stressed that "the sects and components of Iraqi society all fought together together, because Iraq for all and we do not have the term the first citizen and the second degree, all equal."

He added that "the people of the liberated areas refuse to return from cooperation with terrorists to their areas and there are large numbers joined the Dahesh."

"We have made great losses in our fight against terrorism and have won victories with courage, wisdom and heroic steadfastness," he said.

Iraqi forces are engaged in large-scale military operations to regain control of the right-hand coast in the city of Mosul from the organization of the "Islamic State" after the declaration of liberation of the left coast in late January.

LINK

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near Empty Re: Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:04 pm

when Iraq says soon or near or anything like that it means in the very distant future or never. how manytimes have you heard crap like that and has it ever happened?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum