Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Questions: Go Date/Zim Flat Rate?" - One Who Knows Pumps Zim 4/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Questions: Go Date/Zim Flat Rate?" - One Who Knows Pumps Zim 4/29/17   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 am

Questions: Go Date? / Zim Flat Rate?

=======================================
Post/Question:

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by Pat G at 2:16 PM EDT on April 28, 2017

Dear OWK,

When you can catch a moment, please write a short blurb as to latest RV schedule? I read the pin cushion blog this A.M. and believe Yosef (presumably) noted next weekend for go. It is possible I misinterpreted but would feel more comfortable with your thoughts on the subject.

Also, would like to say I think you are doing an incredible job in providing continuing support to Lightworkers.
Pat G

Answer:

I have access to any intel I want except..... yes, of course the go date. However, I am so expectant that it is about to go, that it might be going before you read this.

In my opinion, we are VERY close, if that there already!

Post/Question:

"Question for One Who Knows"

Entry Submitted by Mary at 1:40 PM EDT on April 28, 2017

Dear One Who Knows,

Will the Zim be exchanged after the private redemptions take place? If so, where and do you have an idea of a ballpark rate? I have gifted Zim to some who need funds, but I'm not sure they can handle that much wealth. They have no clue to the truth of this glorious event, nor do they act interested. I want to help them, but I also do not want to harm them. Your guidance is much appreciated.

Love, light and truth,

Mary

Answer:

As I understand it now, there will only be ONE regular street rate for the ZIM, and it will be a flat rate per note/ by size of the note. $100T = some Flat amount, $50T = some Flat rate, etc.

It will start after the Early exchange opportunity is over and go for some set amount of time after that. While we will know for sure soon, for our discussion, it could be 90 days, or maybe it could be 6 months or more. "Technically," you would think that you could get the flat rate even during the Humanitarian exchange period, but I have a feeling that you cannot. My guess is that if anyone goes to a regular bank during the high rate exchange time, they will automatically be given the special 800# to call for appointments.

While I don't know the rate exactly I think that the $100T note may be $200m, but we will see for sure when this GCR is live and going. I wrote a post explaining this in detail:

"Zim Flat Rate" - One Who Knows - 4.3.17

In the end, it is up to you to decide if your gift was a $200M Gift, or a $200T gift. The difference would be if you tell them about the special high rate exchange opportunity, or if you wait until that opportunity is over and then tell them to go to the bank to exchange.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Questions: Go Date/Zim Flat Rate?" - One Who Knows Pumps Zim 4/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-