Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL

2 posters

Go down

Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL Empty Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL

Post by Scotchie Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:28 am

What is wrong with ADMINBILL?

He has banned hundreds from his chat room.  He stated that one of his members, Scotchie, is female and has some hidden identity.  Of course many WSOMN members know exactly who Scotchie is, and have spoken with him on the phone over the past couple of years; just as ADMINBILL has spoken to Scotchie on occasion.

Now ADMINBILL is going ZIM crazy, insisting cashing out is close.  ADMINBILL is fully aware the zim is a scam, and will never be worth monies.

Is his keeper telling him what to do?  You know Sunni Daze has warned members that "we are being monitored".  Is this a publicity stunt to get new members to WSOMN?   Does the LDS church need new email and twitter addresses for its mailing list?

The next weeks, and months, will pass with no exchange on the zim; perhaps it will be told the zim is a scam.  The Iraqi dinar is nowhere near a revaluation.  2017 is out, 2018 is a maybe.....more likely 2019 or 2020, and then there is a question whether currency speculators outside Iraq will be allowed to cash out.  Certainly not if there is a new currency in Iraq.

The bizarre behavior of ADMINBILL could be a sign of a serious medical condition.  His statements and predictions have no upside at all; it will only alienate some of his supporters.  ADMINBILL cannot be believed.

To my WSOMN friends, don't wait if something necessary needs to be accomplished, whether material, health, or wealth.  Currency holders are currently dead in the water with no current!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL Empty Re: Bizarre Behavior of ADMINBILL

Post by clayf Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 pm

crazyspin
  Bill , Bill !!!  whats wrong Bill.....
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member