Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 4/28/17

Go down

"Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 Empty "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows 4/28/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:58 pm

"Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 Own513

Questions: Americans? / Good Intel Sources?

=======================================
Post/Question:

"Response/Question to OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 9:46 PM EDT on April 27, 2017

OWK,

Regarding being "Residents" of the new Republic: shouldn't it be "AMERICANS"? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last President who referred to us as "fellow AMERICANS" Ronald Reagan?

Regarding Cobra: In previous posts, I mentioned about relying on true and confirmed intel, from reliable and trusted sources. Cobra was one for me, and more recently, you, too, OWK. For the benefit of all who read this, would you care to list the ones that are either trusted and reliable, or the ones who are not, or both...in your opinion?

North Korea...a big distraction?

Read on another site where the Cabal has only 3% of its original power.

Thanks for your time.

Answer:

Americans?

First in answer to your question about us being Americans, I expect we will still be. But we were Americans before, but, we were owned as Citizens of the USA Inc. as well. Now, the way we "Manage" ourselves will be so different it may be hard to get used to at first. We will ALL sort of Co-own the Republic and Co-manage it as well. The main government structure, if you still want to call it that, will be like the Indians do it. They have "Councils" who come to mutual agreement and make decisions based on the good of the community. It is NOT a Power based position, like before. It will be an honor and a privilege to serve on a Council, and there will be NO extra benefit associated with it. You might get some sort of payment/allowance but all decisions are made by the group (as the Group), with input from all who have something to say, and then decisions are made for the good of all in the community. VERY transparent to all. Serving becomes a position of honor and not a position of power, as there is no power to be had.

Good Sources?

This is a tricky question these days. Back in the day, I used to listen to TNT and I thought that I was really getting some valuable information. But I had no idea what was going on and I was quite naive about disinformation and the Cabal. I had currency, but I was asleep about everything else. Over time, I began to realize that not everything I read or heard was true. That was a bit of a shock that someone would deliberately lie. I was not used to that. But once I got the big picture and realized that not everything was true, I began to be WAY more choosy as to who I listened to.

To make a long story short, the place I am at today is that the choices are not a Black and White decision. The genius of Disinformation is that some of it is actually true and a good score, but then as you bite on that, you inadvertently get the hook, and are mislead in an important way. Often the Real information part of what you read and believed was small compared to the evil disinformation that you believed with it. The lesson there is just because some of it may be true, does not mean that the rest of it is trust worthy and true as well... in most cases it is not.

All that being said I am going to tell you the people and places I will NOT EVER listen to for anything. Mountain Goat, Dr. Clark, Frank26, Kent Dunn, Veteran's Today website, to name a few. This list is important because when their information comes up on Intel Dinar Chronicles, I skip right over it and DO NOT READ it at all. So, if there is some bad intel or bad things in there, you won’t finding me standing up against it, since I won’t even know about it. The point here is that just because it shows up on Intel Dinar Chronicles DOES NOT MEAN that it is good information. When I do comment on these sources it is only when someone else brings it to my attention, otherwise, I just skip over these sources.

Others that I "Notice" would Be TNT and WSOMN. I don’t expect to get much since they don't release much information. But what they do release could be interesting. My one WARNING is don’t trust the Rates, especially zeros lopped off of zim. I don't know if that is still the position that TNT is taking, but I hope they are not. But again I don’t follow them.

Public Sources that I do follow Big Time, are Yosef, Bruce, Zorra, and Fisher whenever he shows up. They are NOT always right, but their intention is to get info out to us and they do not have "handlers" with a Cabal agenda. They are truly on our side and in the trenches with us.

General Guidelines

You have to decide once and for all if the World is getting better or worse. This whole event is either the Greatest thing to ever happen to our Planet, or the greatest Evil plot ever devised. Decide now, which it is. If you still think that the whole thing is a gigantic Fake-Out, then I have nothing for you. You will just have to wait for disclosure.

However, If you recognize that "Things" are happening, like that Wars are stopped, even though the show is still going for the moment; The Financial system is now in the good guys hands and the military is Cabal free and on our side. If You KNOW that this change is FOR REAL, from that place you can make ALL your intel judgments.

If what you are reading sounds like things are not working out, it is either Fake and/or Harmful disinformation, or it is part of the final show for the sleeping public. Either way, it is NOT TRUE. NOTHING bad is going to happen from now on. So, if it sounds bad it is a lie and untrue, no matter if it is for good reasons or bad reasons..
 "Questions: Americans/Good Intel Sources?" - Richard Lee McKim, Jr./One Who Knows  4/28/17 Cleardot

If what you are reading or hearing sounds good, hopeful, and beneficial, it most likely has a seed of truth if not completely true. From the place of knowing that we are moving into the Golden Age of peace and prosperity, then good stories are more likely to be true than they are to be not true. Frankly it serves you to believe and accept everything that sounds good to you because that is the basis of Law Of Attractions and the seed of manifestation. What you hold in mind with belief you tend to manifest. Therefore, hold thoughts of peace and prosperity in your mind, and reject all other thoughts as the lies that they are.

In short, believe the good stuff, and if it is not true yet, your thoughts of it will help it be(come) true.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that there really is no more intel to get. You know what currencies are revaluing. You have purchased the ones you want. You have a good idea how the exchange process will happen. You know that when the time comes you will get "Official" information that is the REAL thing. You will be able to ask all the questions you want when you get the phone numbers and are at your appointment. Frankly, there is just nothing super important to find out about. When it is go time, it will be the biggest news on the net. The number will be on DC and even sent out by Patrick. All you have to do is keep paying attention to what is going on and when it is go time, make your appointment call and go from there. Easy!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum