Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview 4/28/17

Go down

"Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 Empty "Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview 4/28/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:06 am

"Pin Cushion" - Geopolitical Overview  4/28/17 Image2

All member access platforms have been "game tested" and are considered "ready-set-go."

As of Thursday 22:00 EDT, each participating member bank had reported in successfully today as to currency conversions of all types and denominations.

Yes including ZIM ... at sovereign rates ... with structured payouts... blah, blah, blah...

So Yo, what's the wait now? Well, nothing actually, D-Land!

General Dunford still has operational control over the RV release, with oversight over all 15,000 redemption centers bank, off site or military base/annex; but former President Obama now is back in charge of making the political peace between Republic Republicans and Democrats, and has masterfully requested an extra week to accomplish health care and tax reforms, plus set the 2017 budget until November--which will include the USN gold backed currency law which had long been written and passed.

But that was always his master plan and why he suddenly showed back up the week of a potential government shut down.

Remember, Obama is still the leading Democratic figure for a host of reasons. So as he decides to lead the party, so goes the restored Republic because there's a 60 vote threshold in the Senate to pass a law per the Constitution.

And just maybe, all these many months and years of what looked liked random cabal delays weren't. But they were scheduled traps to catch remaining cabal minions buried in the entrenched deep state system. Which ends after the Obamas second term and French Presidential election -- which was why we needed a temporary or burner President!

Translated, everything is right on schedule and always has been--to go after the second post shadow Mercury Retrograde of 2017.

Make sense? No. Ok. Let's dig a little deeper.

Remember back on Wednesday, the entire US Senate and House of Representative Leadership (Majority and Minority) was briefed on this very fact, and how the upcoming monetary and governmental transition plan would roll out and when.

There were specific dos and donts brought up and post RV talking points discussed, as well as a full review of their congressional amnesty and SKR currency packages.

Any violation will require the immediate public termination and resignation from office. Thus, the meeting had zero to do with North Korea.

In fact the whole North Korean nuclear weapons ruse is just a misdirect by Chinese military intelligence to alert the world community that the PROC now intends to deal with the Pyongyang problem once and for all.

This was done as a courtesy to Asia, especially South Korea, Japan and Russia who all boarder North Korea and must prepare to handle an almost certain refugee crisis if they're not willing to surrender.

So yes, the American battleships are there to serve as warnings to the Kim Jong Dynasty that surrender is their best option--but the Republic Navy is really there to get paid handsomely for sailing into the Korean Peninsula and appearing to be a threat, not actually be one.

Yup, the Syria airfield tomahawk attack also a Russian/Syrian ruse that served as a warning shot over Israel that something similar could easily happen on their soil if they do not succumb to the UN Security Council's two state solution.

That same UN Security Council has been using Trump to absorb their bad sovereign nation reorganization press. Boy, where have we heard that one before Mr. and Mrs. Restored Republic!

"The Donald" sure makes for one amazing bad PR pin cushion. And it only took 100 days to burn his Presidency. Well played, Donna. Well played.

Don't worry, its being paid handsomely too for the destruction of said "yuge genius reputation;" yet from its view, all publicity is good publicity and the Presidency is a mammoth helping of free global publicity he couldn't get otherwise.

French elections must also complete next Sunday (May 7) to legally ensure UN Security Council harmony. They're all on the same page despite what Nicky Haley or Rex Tillerson barks at the State Department.

All this talk heading heads are acting--badly I might add. Mix in an acting or improv class next term guys.

Emmanuel Macron is the French version (or Chinese Elder hand picked selection) of America's Paul Ryan, Canada's Justin Trudeau and Mexico's Enrique Peña Nieto.

All are young. Idealistic. Good looking. Moral. Stable. With 8 to 10 years of good governance in front of them.

They are the North America and European Faces of the future. All male too. Just saying. It is the divine feminine age.

Expect one more fresh face to come in the U.K. after the Brexit negotiations have completed.

Mike Pence will remain VP when Trump is removed / resigned for potential legal emoluments conflicts of interest against the Constitution... which will be the global distraction covering the international financial system reset and currency revaluations.

And while the world will be rejoicing at the death of DJT, the money will be flowing in unprecedented amounts and all nations will be catapulted into another abundant reality together.

Even Israel and the Ukraine will be forced into riding this undeniable wave of universal momentum. As their only other option is complete annihilation -- and the rest of the world knows it. Sobeit.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum