Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Frank26 Update - IQD exchange rate going down INSIDE of IRAQ ONLY. 4/27/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Frank26 Update - IQD exchange rate going down INSIDE of IRAQ ONLY. 4/27/17   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:58 pm

frank26::

The IMF recently said...they are optimistic to go beyond Iraq’s financial crisis.  

They are DEMANDING the reforms. 

Do you remember on Monday, they came out and showed you 1,000 to 1... 

When that article came out...rapid fire articles came out...airline prices, cell phone rates, bread prices...all dropped....a NEW PAY SCALE came about … 1,000 to 1.  Yesterday, my Teams and I celebrated privately..

.Because we saw another example of the IQD exchange rate going down INSIDE of IRAQ ONLY.  Did you see the cell phone prices go down outside of Iraq? 

How about airline tickets? What about bread? No.  INSIDE OF IRAQ...we told you..this was the time period where the citizens would no longer be paid with USD...but only IQD’s.  Is the IMF happy with that? Of course.

today the article came out...“the public works of Iraq are now going to provide 24 hour electricity...and offer it at a reasonable price.”    ...at a reasonable price?  Right now, it’s outrageous.  They are now starting to tell the citizens... you will have electricity 24/7.  There is one more thing that is VERY powerful about this 24/7 electricity.  In order for the RV to occur...you need electricity 24 hours a day to run their banks.  24/7...at reasonable prices? 

I have a feeling that the ATM machines are about to be lit-up! Don’t you?  

The progress of the process is in FULL-SWING! 

These are monstrous INSIDE of Iraq!  The rate is dropping in Iraq.  Inflation is super low.  This is no longer a COMPETITION  ...this is the monetary reform in process.  

This rate is dropping FAST...even WITHOUT Mosul.

The IMF DEMANDS that the reforms happen now!  They’re DOING IT!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADMINS ..................... LOOK AT YOUR EMAIL....... ADMIN MEETING FRIDAY 10 PM EST. KTFA FAMILY ...... NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE NOR RATE ...... I WILL RELEASE A VIDEO TO YOU ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8 PM EST. IF THERE IS A RATE CHANGE WE WILL MOVE OUR MONDAY CC TO SUNDAY NIGHT. IF NOT THEN WE GO WITH MONDAY CC. I WILL BE ON TEAM CHAT TONIGHT ON TWO OCCASIONS ..........

OT THEN WE GO WITH MONDAY CC. I WILL BE ON TEAM CHAT TONIGHT ON TWO OCCASIONS .......... AT 11 PM EST AND AT 1 AM EST TO CORRECT AN ERROR. FAMILY .......... BE FOCUSED AS IF YOU WERE A PILOT LANDING A PLANE FULL OF PASSENGERS ......... BE RESPONSIBLE. THANK YOU KINDLY .......... ALOHA \m/

dinardongdude
 big stuff.  wrote

interesting...im not a huge fan of frank...but some of his intel is off the charts uncanny.  much much has happened exactly as he has suggested

hes a wacko egomaniac.  who cares

im not here to make friends...im here for investment

someday...i fully intend on punching frank in the face...then hugging him

ive talked to franky several times...hes an ok dude.  weird....but ok

hes just a boy in many ways

maybe give him a reach around

i wish someone would give ME a reach around....hahaha

ok...ill shut up

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Frank26 Update - IQD exchange rate going down INSIDE of IRAQ ONLY. 4/27/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-