Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze!

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! Empty WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:54 am

Tired of being treated like BABIES? Want to speak your opinion without the fear of being banned? Wasn't the WSOMN forum supposed to be "Open Minded"? Have you asked yourself what happened to that? Do you need to have cheerleaders and BabySitters tell you what to think?

WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! Avatar?id=1621565&m=75&t=1489970158
RaginCajun
FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE THIS IS THEIR TICKET TO A BETTER LIFE, IT'S IMPORTANT WE KEEP EVERYONE ON THE RIDE TILL THE END
WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! Avatar?id=1591613&m=73&t=1451276651
Sunni Daze
WELLIT JUST KEEPS GOING ;AND HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG SO UNLESS YOU WANT A TIME OUT NO MORE AND BLONDIE THAT INCLUDES YIU TO DARLIN

WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN's BabySitters! RaginCajin And Sunny Daze! Empty RC & Sunni

Post by Scotchie Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:01 am

Rajin, afraid not all on WSOMN will survive until the end is reached.

They will either have to cash out, or, in the worst consequence, die waiting for the elusive RV.  As you know, there are many that are waiting for the RV to have necessary medical procedures.  As long as your ADMINBILL keeps the hopium flowing, the less likely those members will take care of their medical needs at this point, waiting for a big pay out.  Sad

Blondie needs, well, you know....and it ain't money!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum