Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country

Go down

North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country Empty North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 pm

North Korea's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy" if Washington decided to attack his country.

This came at a time when the battle group headed on top of a US aircraft carrier to the region amid fears the prospect of Pyongyang's sixth nuclear test.

The news agency quoted the official Korean Central Army as saying in a statement "would be our reaction to the US Navy and its troops will not leave Manalksoh so that the aggressors a chance to survive."

The Deputy Foreign Minister of North Korea, Han Seung-ryol said in previous statements, he told the Associated Press that his country will conduct a new nuclear test at the time it deems appropriate senior leadership.

Tweets and criticized US President Donald Trump vowed that the move against North Korea's official.

He said that Trump raises problems Bngredat hostile.

For its part, China has warned the words of Foreign Minister Wang Yi of the United States military force "can not solve the situation on the Korean peninsula."

And increased concerns about the possibility that North Korea will soon conduct a sixth nuclear test or further missile tests in defiance of United Nations sanctions and amid warnings from the United States that the policy of patience is over.

And called on China, the only large ally of North Korea, talks to lead to a peaceful solution to the nuclear disarmament of the peninsula Alchorah.anthy 25 K

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/14/world/147506

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum