Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce D Call Notes 4/25/17

3 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 4/25/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:38 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE, TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome all to the Big Call tonight. We did go from Thursday night to last night, that 5 day span that was indicating that we were really ready to go probably virtually every day. Maybe not Sunday, but it looked good for Monday and last night for us. It looked good for Monday and last night. We did not move along, but other people in the system did yesterday. Today it seems where we are now is the things we were told yesterday that we would happen so we would be able to start our notification in the redemption process. Today it looks like we are being pushed off another day or so. That is what it looks like. It doesn’t mean everything is not moving through. We are seeing some things are happening out there that are indignant of that. Even though it has been relatively quiet today, I can tell you a lot of things are lining up for us for this to go through.

Bruce: Let’s start with Iraq. I can tell you that we know one thing about Prime Minister Abadi was overheard talking with some citizens around Mosul. When he was asked what the rate of the dinar would be in relative to the dollar, he gave a range that was very high for an in country rate for the dinar. It was higher than what the cards have been charged. It would be a remarkable rate to see. I believe that will be the rate of whatever he said it be.

Bruce: The CBI website has not changed yet. All the final information that is to be put in the Gazette, we thought might be in this morning Gazette was not in the Gazette. The CBI has not shown a rate change. I feel that would be the last place to look to show a rate change. I wouldn’t go looking for it first there. Whatever is on that site would be so final it would be the last thing I think be posted. Will we see this information in the Gazette tomorrow? Could be. We don’t know that. I would say social media in and around Iraq has been quieted over the last several days. We might have a percentage of social media that was getting through. Basically now what we have now is no social media out of Iraq but all around the Middle East they have social media. It is on hold right now.

Bruce: The good news about that it is they expect the social media is looking to come sometime tonight. I don’t know what time. We were told tonightour time east coast time. No time given, but I think that is a good sign. If it comes up tonight it is a good sign all ready to go or they wouldn’t open that up. They know when they do that everybody tends to talk on social media and it all gets out. That is why they have kept that quiet for days.

Bruce: Mosul is the best kept secret. Even though we know it has been liberated for some time
now, there is additional number of large flags that have been put in position made visible in
Mosul. It has many new flags. I think one in each district maybe in Mosul. There has been a new
one, a really large flag has been erected form a watchtower. Not even from a regular flag pole.
They are doing everything they can except telling us about the liberation of Mosul. 

Bruce: There has been a five day holiday in Iraq that ended yesterday. I think that was another
EID holiday that is normally a 3 to 4 day extended to 5 days. There was a lot of celebrations
going on throughout Iraq in conjunction with this holiday. Sort of a big thing that ended
yesterday.

Bruce: The other things we are hearing in terms of what is going on there is that all related to
the liberation of Mosul. When will it be known? I think fairly shortly. If everything goes
according to plan of what we have heard from several sources, we heard this is our week. We
have heard that before, but that is what we are hearing. We even heard today from someone that
talks to a major hedge fund trader from New York because the Dow hit 21,000 today, that goes
well for us to start tonight or tomorrow. We will see if that holds up as well.

Bruce: The rates since our last call I can tell you they are higher yet than they were since the
last call. The screen rates on the screen now for dinar, dong, and rupiah are really higher than
some of the groups rates we heard couple of years ago. This is why the ability to go in without a
group on your own and negotiate your rate, some of these rates are so good many of you will be
pleased with just what is on the screens. You won’t need a NDA including the ZIM which is
higher yet than what I told you before. These currencies have continually been trading. 

Bruce: We understand the Prosperity Packages will start to go out after midnight tonight EST.
That is a very good sign. In terms what is happening out west the core groups have been funded,
and I believe everybody that has a pending status on their accounts, that is about to change as
well. One of the large humanitarian funding sources that had been paid and now as of today have
access to their funds. In their accounts is in a proper status where they have access and only they
have access to it. That is a very positive move for us moving forward.

Bruce: As far as the rest of the groups, the sub groups, Paymasters have been funded
completely to take care of those transactions which can occur quickly now because of the new
Swift system across the world. That is a positive thing to have the quickness of these transactions
as fast as 18 to 22 seconds around the world. With that being said a lot of times now the
transactions occurring through Wells Fargo or HSBC are ledger to ledger transfers and that is
just that in the same banking institution from one account to another account in that same bank.
There is sometimes a settling period depending on the amount of the transaction. There maybe a
24 hour settlement for the transaction to take place. We have heard some very positive things
about windows of opportunity point to anywhere from overnight tonight into the next day or so.
I think we are that close from what I understand. ‘

Bruce: Tomorrow President Trump is going to bring out his new tax plan. The Administration
has been working hard to get that out. I hope that goes well and that is well discussed. I think that
is going to be something that may move the stock market. Rumors of it coming out and
discussions about it has moved the stock market the last two days, yesterday and today. That is
why we touched on that 21,000 mark earlier. I think it backed off to 20, 996 today at the close. I
think everything is boding well for a very positive move in the market. That is kind of good for
us as well.

Bruce: As far as anything in additional of Intel I can tell you I am honored to be considered to
receive the toll free number for the Internet group. My understanding when I do receive that
number, I would put it out as instructed. My understanding that main number that we all will
call to arrange our appointments, that number can be shared through texting, emailing, and
calling with that actual phone number. That first main number that we are given I will put it
out on the website thebigcall.net, but understand that is the only number that is to be shared.
I am not going into why that is. Just remember what I said. The first toll free number you see or
hear can be shared for a period of time. I won’t be able to leave it up on the website forever. It
will be taken down at the proper time. Keep that in mind. It will be very important to pay
attention to that.

Bruce: I think realistically we are at the point where everyone is ready. We have been ready.
The Redemption Centers have been from engage status to active status. The security is good to
go. I believe that everything is all set in the sense that once the command is given, everything is
complete, moving forward to where now it is just a matter of releasing the notification. When I
do get that notification I will put it out on the website: thebigcall.net, and send it as I said and do
a quick celebration call as a recoding and put it as a link so all can listen to it.

Bruce: We are looking very good overnight tonight. I can’t tell you for a fact absolutely, but all
is pointing toward that. Let us run with that and have belief in that. Tentative call for Thursday
night. If we do receive our blessing prior to that we won’t do a live call, but a pre-recorded
celebration call. Check our website from time to time for the toll free number that we will put out
as directed. That number could be shared, but is the only number that is to be shared from my
understanding. Keep that in mind that is the only number that can be shared by emailing, texting
and by phone. People will find out about this thing and hopefully we will get exchanged very
soon.

Bruce: I want to that the banks who are ready for us, and the 6800 Redemption Centers in North
America. I want to thank HSBC for getting everything ready. Also I want to thank AIIB for
putting all this together and making it possible for all the funds to back up the value of our
currency, our USN that are good to go and live. I am excited about that. Thank you everybody
internationally that are listening in as well. That includes our banking people who listen to our
calls from the banks and the Redemption Centers. Thank you for being faithful in listening to the
call. We look forward to come in and partner with you with our projects as our Rebuild America
and Veteran Program. Do not be afraid to negotiate a higher value for your ZIM for your
exchange. You heard me talk about the value that is associated with the ZIM.

Bruce: I am excited to begin this exodus from our old self to a whole new world. All get a good
night’s sleep. Stay in faith for it. I know we will be there in short order. Thank you Sue, Bob,
Pastor Steven, and Kent. Thank you Big call Universe for listening out there. Good night
everybody and have a wonderful night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 Empty Bruce

Post by Scotchie Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:19 am

Whatever he gets paid by his advertisers seems enough to propel his bullshit.  6800 redemption centers, staffed, for 3+ years, and the USN (rainbow currency) ready for distribution.

Strange as it may sound, he has many believers.

How can this last 12 -24 more months, if anyone can do it, Bruce can.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  4/25/17 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 4/25/17

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: