Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:34 am

4/24/2017 10:26:00 AM

Excuses, more excuses, more excuses. There seems to be no end to the excuses to prevent this RV from happening. Everything is suppose to be ready to go and should have gone. But no an election in France. Wells Fargo, HSBC, someone sneezed in China, Trump was not impeached, the Republic was not announced, General Dunsford decided to sleep in.

Iran has RI in-country but won’t release it Internationally. Rates are climbing but who can see them. Redemption Centers are active but where are the redemption centers. Zim holders are suppose to be in the process of exchanging but no one knows where, when or how. No 800 numbers for Holders of Zim it is by word of mouth and if you give your number out to someone it will be changed to another number. These are just a few of the excuses. It would seem as it is all smoke and mirrors. But it does seem to be smoke because there is no proof.

It was suppose to happen right after Trump was sworn into the office of the President and what happened NOTHING, just excuses and the excuses continue to roll out. Everything always leads to a WEEKEND and nothing happens then new excuses start again on MONDAY. When are the excuses going to end and the real truth be told. You have all these so called GURUS that really do not know anything at all just repeating what they been told which maybe true or false. Statements are made that can not be checked or proven. Just believe.

When are we going to demand the truth from the so called intel providers instead of just taking their word for what they are saying. One person saids’ one thing the someone else states something else which is completely differed. Intel providers have a responsibility to tell the truth and not mislead or make up Intel.

When does the excuses stop and the truth begin.

Nick
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Gurus   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:49 am

Sad, my friend, you do not get the truth from the gurus and intel providers because the truth hurts.  Zim is worthless, and the dinar will not revalue until 2018 or later.  What would be the purpose for gurus and intel providers to say such?  They could lose their donations, and in some cases miss collecting email addresses, for their own benefit.  No exotic currency holder will benefit at all until well into the future, if ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:59 pm

It says you've been a member since 2015. You're just now figuring it out now? The light finally went off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:26 pm

@FloridaJohnny wrote:
It says you've been a member since 2015. You're just now figuring it out now? The light finally went off?
I'm not sure if this "Nick" has been a member since 2015. This is a post from another site...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:47 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
@FloridaJohnny wrote:
I'm not sure if this "Nick" has been a member since 2015. This is a post from another site...
I think he's talking about u Nash He doesn't have a clue who he's talking too. Florida  needs to go back into the swamp and find HIS wife a "SKUNK APE" 
ask the 8 ask the 8 ask the 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.rabbitholealt.com/
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:51 pm

DTRH wrote:
I think he's talking about u Nash He doesn't have a clue who he's talking too. Florida  needs to go back into the swamp and find HIS wife a "SKUNK APE"

Yes, I think he thinks YOU are NICK.   That is how I read it also .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 am

Which raises the point - would it not be a good idea (and pretty easy actually) for posters here to make it more clear when they are quoting from another site? Use the quote function in the posting options or just introduce the post clearly - rather than just launching into the quote and sticking the original poster's name at the end. Or use quotation marks? Or something?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Excuses" by Nick - 4.24.17   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:04 am

I know the title of the post sometimes indicates it's a quote, but on a phone the full titles are not always displayed.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: