Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

4 posters

Go down

4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 am

Guru Hammerman:   WELL WELL WELL ,,,HERE WE GO AGAIN ,,THIS IS WHAT I'M HEARING ,,FIRST, NOT SURE IF I BELIEVE THIS ONE ,,,THERE ARE SOME ISSUES THAT ARE BEING TENDED TO IN IRAQ AND KWT.  SOMETHING TO DO WITH COMPUTER SYSTEMS [[[HARD TO EXPLAIN IN PRINT]]]] LIKE THEIR  SET UPS ARE NOT INTEGRATED TO NEW BASIL 3 OR NEW WORD UPDATES ,,NOT SURE IF I BELIEVE IT ,,,,,,

THIS  IS THE PLACE I REALLY THINK WE ARE ,,,, OUR BANKS HAVE THE RATES [[[CODED ]]] AT ALL BANK LEVELS ,, IT IS TOTALLY OUT OF ALL HANDS- I DO MEAN ALL- OTHER THEN THE BANKS

THEY HAVE TRIED TO PROCESS THIS EVENT SINCE LATE LAST NITE AN KEEP TRYING EVERY FEW HOURS ,,,, THERE ARE 12 IN FIRST BASKET ALL RATES WERE SET BACK IN JAN.

THEY CAN ONLY MOVE UP ARE DOWN 2%.  WELL, THERE IS TROUBLE SINCE JAN.. MOST HAVE MOVED MORE THEN THAT ,, SO SINCE LATE LAST NITE THEY HAVE FOUND AT LEAST 9 ISSUES- SO ALL THEY CAN DO IS SEND BACK ONE AT A TIME TO B.I.S. TO BE ADJUSTED.  EVERY IT IS THE SYSTEM JUST STOPS AN LOCKS EACH SO THE  SHORT ON IT ,,,, THE BANKS DO HAVE RATE LOCKED  AND LIVE [[[CODED ]]] BUT ON THE SIDE OF IT SAYS T.B.L ,,TO BE RELEASED LATER . THIS I FACT I HAVE SEEN IT ATLEAST 3 TIMES ,,,, SO ALL I CAN SAY IS WE WAIT AN WAIT ,,,,,LIVE,,, LOVE,,AN LEARN ILL TRY TO EXPLAIN BETTER ON A COMING CALL.  ITS HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT

Guru CheckmateDan:  Nothing wrong with your dinar from Dinar Trade from Ali!! Dan has bought alot from him as well!! He will honor at cash in! Nothing wrong with his dinar. Not going to mention why he was out of country though. He had a chance to be on Peoples Talk Radio and didn't show. If you listen to him, I think it is for his own gain.

Dan says his currency is good and not going to worry about that. Q- What does Iraq gain by stalling on RV? Dan says, nothing! You might want to ask who is benefiting by the stalling the RV. Iraq economy is the future Middle East. More opportunities in the Middle East as far as investing. He thinks getting in at the ground floor on some of these, but Tony isn't going to do it. Too many negatives. Iraq as a country isn't benefitting by this stalled RV.

Guru TNT Tony:  Tony says that this still could be a great day. Tony says to have a good day!!

Guru SoonerFan62:  Hey guys been lurking and smiling to see that everyone is in such a good mood tonight, it makes us intel guys feel real good and saying that all the hours, days, weeks, and months working on this investment has been worth every minute. Just to see all happy. Blessing coming soon, thank you LORD.  I truly believe we are down to hours now

Good evening guys, before I came on I counted the made and received calls today since 7 am this morning, there were 42. When Bella and Jonny tell you we are working hard to verify the intel that has been coming in all day, they were not kidding.

I will tell you what I can and that is I have never been so sure about this investment as I have been today. When and how much, no one knows but I will assure you all of us can't be hearing the same thing from different sources as we have today. Never have I been told so many times in one day not to put something out on the boards. Guys like Bella said, get your act together NOW, believe me that is great advise.

Just know all of us will be on the phones all night if necessary to get the REAL truth about this investment

Guru Doc:  Several articles were released over the weekend which we view as good news.  First Talabani has appeared to have made it a priority to resolve the issues between Barzani and Maliki to move Ebril to completion.  The goal appears to have resolution going into the National Meeting.  The only timing for this was indicated as in the next week or two.  Secondly, the next Iraq/Kuwait meeting is scheduled for today which is preparing the way for chapter 7 release.  We can only guess as to the timing of resolution of both of these issues but the news releases suggest we are still weeks away at best.  The next official UNSC meeting is June.

After much analysis our opinion is that the recent articles about raising the value of the dinar versus the dollar "in coming days" is not specifically referring the RV.  It is in response to the recent slide of the dinar from the  program rate of 1166 to the reported street value of 1350+.  Other articles have revealed steps the CBI is taking to prop up the dinar in the short term.  This is also the jist of the TV announcements.  This is a far cry from a RV.  What we did find as extremely interesting is that the CBI has partnered with the GOI to help the GOI do its part to get ready for currency reform.  One news release indicated the GOI was delaying currency reform simply because certain systems like computer programs were not ready to handle a change in the currency.  We postulated this as the case several weeks ago and it appears factual.  Iraq's infrastructure is not completely ready yet.

Our current opinion continues as it was stated several months ago.  Iraq is simply not ready for a significant change in its currency.  Chapter 7 and/or Ebril need to be resolved and with this the dinar instated as a recognized, internationally traded currency.  It is only at this point will Iraq be in a position to RV.  As for timing it is anyone's guess but we tend to agree with the reported June to September theories as a minimum. If Iraq drags its feet on these key issues it could be longer...we simply report, you decide.

Guru BWM:
   news came late this afternoon which...led me to rule out the bank update at 2... but news did come later that there was indeed movement... I think there is still an opportunity for tonight as long as nothing new comes into play.  I'm looking for a basic rate...4-6 and anything above that will be gravy...heck, that will be gravy.

Have not gotten an update on the meeting that I was expecting this morning so I'm beginning to think that the afternoon may begin slipping away... will know more as info comes in.  I'm waiting to hear...just how relevant this meeting was.   I know many were expecting it "at the banks" this morning but I had information that said no, not this past weekend and posted it... I was hoping it would be wrong but turns out it was correct so waiting on another update.

Guru Jonnywg:   hey there -a great afternoon for us all appears things are in high gear and i have calls in everywhere .....................................

Verifications are on the way we are hearing rumours from all over .......ORLANDO, ATLANTA, RENO, LAS VEGAS, NEW MEXICO.   I'LL BE BACK WITH INFO

IT IS FELT THE RV OCCURRED AT 11PM EST FRIDAY AND WAS TURNED OVER TO THE COMMERCIAL EST WHO ARE RECONCILING
NOONE KNOWS WHAT THE TIME FRAME IS......THERE IS NO DELAY JUST TIMING

Guru AndiZ1:  I know a banker that practically LIVES at a WF bank on a daily basis... the bankers are pulling their hair out - they don't understand why this hasn't happened

Guru Cap1:  ALL IS SOUNDING FANTASTIC!  TRYING TO CONFIRM SOME EXCITING NEWS JUST RECEIVED. HANG ON TO YOUR HAT.  RELAX, AND LET'S WAIT.

Guru BullDog75:  ALL INFORMATION IS POSITIVE AND GOOD ON RV.  SLOWLY BUT SURELY, ON TARGET.

Guru Bella Grits:  Just a brief statement this morning.... as I've stated in the past, the news really doesn't begin to surface until after lunch-- spend mornings reading and the rest on the phone, skype, emails, and texts.....no NEGATIVE news.....that's a big deal in the dinar world..... we are still in a good timeframe, IMO.... nothing has changed since yesterday, and intel generally changes in a second. Stay focused, centered and all the GRAND DINAR words such as "balanced" "positive" ....blah blah. Honestly, things look great to me.... ready for the shoe to drop!

YOU GUYS WILL BE SURPRISED AT THE OFFERS YOU WILL HAVE....THE BANKS GOING FROM KNOWING NOTHING TO SUDDENLY MAKING APPOINTMENTS WITH YOU....

~MAY BE A LITTLE LONGER GUYS TO GET SOME THINGS VERIFIED.......RELAX, HAVE DINNER, AND ENJOY THE CHAT-- EVEN THE EMOTICONS.... NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO STRESS..... YOU'VE REHEARSED THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE (I'LL ADD WE HAVEN'T BEEN SO CLOSE THOUGH) ....   ..... ANYWAY, WHEN WE KNOW YOU WILL KNOW, AND YOU MAY KNOW BEFORE WE DO? THIS THING WILL GO VIRAL IN MINUTES..... NO KIDDING. MANY CALLS COMING IN AND TEXTS.... TAKE CARE-- JUST WANTED TO DROP BY AND HOPE YOU CAN RELAX SOME..... HUGS TO YOU ALL.

Guru AngelQuest:  guys this is serious for you to get things in line for this.........it is fun and games now but when it comes you will be panicky and unsure.........take steps now to have things ready

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    I completely understand that the media can't always be trusted. This is true with all media sources in every country but when people make blanket statements like "don't read any articles just trust me and my rumors." That's kind of silly.

There were plenty of articles that came out when we went to war with Iraq. Am I supposed to doubt their validity because a guru didn't tell me first? Articles come from many sources and multiple reports on one topic is helpful. Some also claim that all reports out of Iraq are completely controlled by Maliki. If this were true than why are there so many articles portraying him in such a negative light?

I think many prefer to just come into chat rooms and hear "we just RV'd again and the rate is unbelievable." It's much harder to do our own research and develop our own contacts but when we do the reward is a better understanding, the opportunity to get off the roller coaster and have a more balanced, realistic approach to this investment. I don't see the articles calling the RV every single day, week after week, year after year.

I do think it's good to take everything in though and every once in a while there is some truth to the rumors. I think it's our responsibility as investors to be as educated as we can be and that means listening to the rumors, reading the articles and doing our own research before coming to a conclusion as to where we stand.

Guru DuckBoy:  In his statement, Shabibi said, "The project to delete the zeros of the new Iraqi dinar, which is expected to see the light at the first of January of next year."  Does this statement mean that the deletion of the 000s won't take place until Jan 2013?  I doubt it. Remember that this process is a long process.  Collecting and accounting for trillions in IQD with the 000s, will take time.  Will we have to wait until Jan 2013 to see an R?.  I wish that I had the answers for you, but as of this point, no one has the answers.  However, I am still of the belief that they will tell no one when and how this RV will happen. Yes, even the gurus don't and will not ever know.  If you think Shabibi will tell the truth about when and how he'll RV the IQD, I believe you are mistaken. Inflation is very important because the main task of all Central Banks, is to keep inflation in check.  Shabibi wants to keep inflation below 10% in order to RV ( a statement made in April 2011).  The new tariff laws will increase the cost of all imported items.  It is difficult to calculate to what percentage inflation will increase, but 30%, +/- 15% sounds reasonable and even at an increase of 45% inflation rate, the overall inflation rate will still be under 10%. Yes, Okie, jonnywg, hammerman and that "wonderful" band on Intel engineers are wrong, again, about the RV and the fact that al-Maliki is under house arrest (see http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-04-22/iran-iraq-talks/54471656/1 which will show you that Maliki is in Iran).  In my opinion, the gurus have to 1. GET OFF THE Global Settlements/PP/Nesara, bandwagon and yes, they believe in it and yes, they are wrong. Do your own research on this and you will find that there is NO proof of any of this happening, just alligation and a very liberal "connect-the-dots" analysis of the news. 2. Get a new group of "Intel" sources because the ones that you all are dealing with haven't a clue.  3. Use this disclaimer with every post you put out:  "The information provided in this posting is just rumors. Do your own research. Finally, O is not holding up this RV.  China is NOT in control of this RV.  In my opinion, both countries would like to see this RV happen and happen now.  Also, when we do see new rates, everyone will see the rate, not Europe first or Hawaii last.  Every Central Bank will have the new rates at he same time, give or take 10 seconds.

Guru Med:   THE SURPRISE OF THE DAY, THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE....PM MALIKI'S PARTY STATED THEY ARE BEHIND MALIKI, WOW WHAT A REVELATION THAT WAS, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING...JUST HOW WOULD THEY STOP MALIKI IF HE WANTED TO RIGHT NOW TAKE OVER IRAQ.  IT SEEMS THAT CBI BECAUSE SHABIBI HAS KEPT QUIET, IS NOT SLOWING DOWN WHICH IS GOOD FOR US.  BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME DEFINITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT BY CBI  THAT THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING...NOTHING CAN INFLUENCE OUR DECISION TO REVALUE.  SO FAR THEY HAVE STOPPED SHORT OF DOING THIS.  

Guru DinarWishes:   GM Hello Peeps and Fellow Squirrels!!! I hope everyone was good this weekend!!! Lots of things flying around but some things are really good for us in this investment!!! I cant go into very much but We are trully just at the point of needing that last step finished.... it could show anytime!!! We just dont know when that anytime is... :( So, we hold on and keep the faith!!! We are truly so very close!!!

We are trully just at the point of needing that last step finished...it could show anytime!!! We just dont know when that anytime is. We are truly so very close!!!  Im waiting for an update this morning and hope it will give us a little light as to where we are in this.

Guru Generals64:  truthfully, I have heard a lot is going on at the bank level...but, as of 30 minutes ago there is no rate anywhere in a Wells FArgo Bank

Chase Bank Story:  I went to Chase to wire some money to DT. I asked to convert my personal acct to non interest checking acct. They asked why. I said for investment purposes. They ask what type. I said foreign currency. She said you wouldn't happen to be invested in Iraqi Dinar. I paused said I have some. I'm also invested in dong. She didn't know much about dong. She said oh we have had lot of calls about dinar. I said yeah I know and they are asked not to call you. She said well I hear that you're fixing to have a good  return very soon on your investment. I said oh yeah, very calmly, that's what I hear. She said Is this the only branch you bank at or do you go to other branches. I said mostly here.  I said since you brought it up do you exchange foreign currency at this branch. She said oh yes we sure do. Right now we don't exchange dinar. I said oh I know it's not ready yet. She said great. Just call us before you come in and make an appointment so we can celebrate with you. I said oh I promise you I will. Whoohooo This is the same bank in Dec. That told me they couldn't discuss it. Mind you this isn't a big branch in a large metro city. It's a small chase bank inside a discount store. That should speak volumes there...... And she was a teller not a private banker or manager.  They are ready for us!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:44 am

Nice bank story - but you don't ask a teller to set up any kind of account.  They are so NOT ready for you.  So that teller probably quit her job and is doing something else now - but not one single teller has ever come out to talk about the RV, their secret training, being called in late night for exchanges, leaving their phones in their car, having dinner brought in 'cause they weren't allowed to leave...all of those stories were 100% fabricated to trick you into buying more currency...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by FloridaJohnny Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:02 pm

That was post #10189-A recycled from 5 years ago. That means the next one (13356-DS) will be posted (recycled) next. I guess when you're out of material just recycle recycle recycle and hope most of us don't recall that you posted the same crap years ago. (see: 10189-A & 13356-DS). Hey newbies out there, this "fresh new intel" you read about is tired and old. Just so you know.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Check the title of the category, Johnny.

The CBI was saying that they were going to redenominate in early 2011. Shabibi even stated so when he was in DC that year. Ali shut his operation down and vanished. A year later it was announced that the redenomination was on hold until the security situation improved. Suddenly Ali resurfaces in Las Vegas with an incredible story about his family being threatened in Santa Monica, so he had to move the operation to Nevada. I can't say for sure, but I heard that his reason for relocating to Nevada was the gambling laws were more friendly to his reserves program. Whatever his reasons, he got out of Dodge completely in 2014 and it was apparently a good move on his part because Sterling and Dinar Corp were shut down shortly thereafter.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum