Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~ Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!! 4/22/17

3 posters

Go down

~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 Empty ~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~ Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!! 4/22/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:40 am

~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 Mangel10

dpchamp
Admiral's group still quiet here? I heard they are all getting calls & thats good news for all of us

mangelo:
yep they are being notified was my understanding too!   they have several groups with in the group. is what i was told on their notification....so we will see tomorrow... 

I want to see what information come out after 4 pm tomorrow..  It was great to hear their prices where going down!!! 

I remember when Tony said that wen this would go down they would be parting for several days before we would go....

toolfan4
there are many subs of the main admirals group.....i am an admin for a faction of a higher up part. no notices have gone out to any admirals people as of right now. if the notice comes in, i will let this room know.....that i can promise to you.....there are no secrets with me

~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Reading from the bottom I see we have a connection person with the Admirals group who said nothing going on there (Contrary to other Guru reports) So I guess we can throw the Tier concept out the window now>

toolfan4
ted im that person and i didnt say that nothing is going on, just that they are not funded. pleanty going on. sorry if i mislead you. as i said, if i get a go notice, i will let this room know.

TED1016
You know I sometimes give Admin a hard time but at least I will say this for him, he does not spread false rumors like Some of the other groups that I will not name but you all know who I an talking about.

toolfan4
ted ok, i will bow out....just trying to answer some questions

TED1016
Not upset with you toolfan4 just the upset with this every weekend promise when we all know nothing happens on the weekends. I will shut up for now just tired from all the work I did today. I shouldn't bring my emotions here..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 Empty Toolfan

Post by Scotchie Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 am

Toolfan is a friend of mine.  When he says NOTHING is going on with the Admiral's group, General's group, or any other group, you are hearing the truth.

Mangelo - Well, I know many were not around, or many do not remember about 3 years ago when Mangelo was not a pom pom pusher.  He was a regular poster.  One night he posted that two friends of his who were invested in the dinar were able to cash out.  He specifically said they were celebrating with loads of champagne.

Of course that, and the champagne, fizzed out in a couple of days, and since that post Mangelo has become the cheerleader and pom pom holder for dinar holders.

His repetitive posts every day on all boards has gotten stale. 

Mangelo is no friend of WSOMN members.  He has a friend who has cousins in Iraq, supposedly, and these cousins have been wrong for three years now.  One day they are celebrating, and it is too loud to hear them on the phones, and another day they are not answering their phones.  Truth being, nothing is happening in Iraq.  The vast majority of Iraqis have no idea about a potential revaluation. 

Learn to tune out Mangelo, for your well-being.  He is just another liar.................add him to the list

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~  Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!!   4/22/17 Empty Re: ~~~WSOMN BREAKING NEWS~~~ Mangelo Has Admiral's Group Update!!! 4/22/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:02 am

Learn to tune out Mangelo, for your well-being.  He is just another liar.................add him to the list

He's been on the list for quite some time! LOL
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum