Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April

4 posters

Go down

Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April Empty Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Frank26   

I have to let you know that as I-TEAM read our notes from last night a mistake was noticed...

this centers around I-TEAM seeing the 2017 Iraqi budget, yes they did see the full budget but what we have to report from them is that there no rate whatsover in the 2017 budget. 

Yes it was formulated and calculated at a specific rate but no rate appears in the budget, just as there is no number showing at the CBI website for the Indicative Rate...both wait on the new rate to be published, a rate that has been calculated for all of the world to accept. 

1184 is key to this budget, because at 1184 this 2017 budget will not work, it is an impossible mathematical issue

...their budget awaits contract to finish bringing what the Private Sector needs... Again, I sincerely apologize for not stating this properly... 

...those who had come to DC had gone home or were going home...other meetings would happen in Iraq now.  Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency” 

...well this seems to be a big announcement out of the norm...usually they have a 3-day holiday but they are indicating a 5-day event this time...and...this does not appear to be a coincidence. 

...our TEAMS fascinated about this abnormality...and yes we are all on the same page about this holiday as well as a rate.  According to I-TEAM...they have seen inside the 2017 Iraqi budget and it is full of funds and projects...  

So if the budget is to be seen...the NEW RATE has to be in the budget, it would be illogical at this point if it would not show up.

what is next to be watching for...?  look for the UN to make an announcement before the budget …we believe this very strongly. 

[What do you believe happened at the meetings in DC and why is the announcement (5-day holiday) after the meetings?] 

The Foreign Reserves of the budget were funded, gas prices are to go up, there was a commitment of the private sector investments. 

[All this means is that Iraq is a point of no return.]   

Correct...no turning back, no delay, no change of positions...etc...etc... 

[I’ll say here that the rate you see coming out will go up almost immediately.]  

Inside of 76 days...yes...then things will be frozen for a bit.  

[I like the fact too that many big people like this month.]  

So for the remainder of this month we are on HIGH ALERT.  

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April Empty Re: Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April

Post by Sam I Am Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:31 pm

The same frank26 who did the countdown to RV in 2010.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April Empty Re: Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April

Post by Bulldog59 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Just look at what My Ladies had to say, then think about it. How many times has he called it ? How many times has he through his studies and I-Team who he claims are Navy Seals.

This is nothing more than Frank making a living off of the people who depend on him to feed a giant plate of further BS. He has even said OPENLY he makes his living selling CURRENCY. Why the FEDs did not pick up on that is beyond me, yet worst of all he uses Christianity to further his Con !

How about his Washington DC trips. Sure he meets with the President, I guess that is the new Title/name for the Janitor !

omg  Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April 3508649203  Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April 3508649203  Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April 3508649203  Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April 3508649203

Bulldog59

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 pm

All Frank has to do is change the date to 2018 and the yearly cycle begins again.

Hawaii is his favorite spot to spend the VIP membership money you gladly give him...

Frank26 says we are on HIGH ALERT for the remainder of April 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:43 am

I did not know he met with the President, but if he meets with the janitor that would explain why he "cleans up" on the currency!

Of course he has his faithful dog, ah ah,source DELTA (who has been presented as many things most commonly as a Contractor in Iraq.  Of course it was interesting on several occasions that this clown wat in New York or some other US location when pressed for a location.

And then we have the new (supposed banker) Walingstick.  Gee, I wonder if he is Cain?  Maybe he slew Abel?  Oh, wrong story, sorry - I got cornfused with all this religious stuff he spits out.  Anywho, Cane has been charged with giving information since Frankie has left the building (supposedly for the last time).  Is it not strange that when a roo supposedly goes away for good they always turn up soon

er and low and behold they had either a family emergency, were sick, or were on vacation?  Huh.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum