Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 am

Guru OkieOilman: I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN I AM NOW KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND  ALL THE AGREEMENTS THAT HAS JUST BEEN MADE...ACCORDING TO SOURCES (MULTIPLE) TOMMOROW MAY AND AGAIN I SAY MAY BECAUSE NOTHING IS CERTAIN ANY MORE,  IS THAT WE JUST MAY HAVE OUR DAY OF JUBILATION.  I PRAY THE INFORMATION AND INTEL RECEIVED WITHIN THE LAST 2 HOURS IS CORRECT.  THERE ARE MANY WORLD WIDE BANKS THAT HAS THE RATE AND POSTING ON THEIR SCREENS SIMPLY AWAITING THE RELEASE AND ACTIVATE SIGNAL.  WILL FURNISH MORE AS I GET IT. 

STILL RECEIVING POSITIVE NEWS IN REGARDING OUR BOUNTIFUL BLESSING HEADED OUR WAY. I HOPE EVERYONE RECEIVED A BLESSING ON THIS HOLY DAY AND PERHAPS THIS WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER.

THERE ARE NO CONCERNS OR WORRIES OR NOTHING NOW STANDING IN OUR WAY TO OPEN OUR HAND'S TO RECEIVE WHAT OUR FATHER HAS PRE-ORDAINED FOR US TO RECEIVE. THERE ARE MUCH I WOULD LOVE TO REVEAL AT THIS TIME BUT I HAVE AN AGREEMENT I HAVE VOWED NOT TO REVEAL..

I AM NOT TEASING OR TELLING AN UN-TRUTH. I AM BLESSED BY KNOWING DETAIL'S THAT IS NOT TO BE MADE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME. (IN A VERY SHORT TIME--I INTEND TO REVEAL).OUR FINANCIAL REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.--KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP AND INSTEAD OF ASKING GOD FOR THIS BLESSING---CLAIM IT--DECLARE IT--AND KNOW IT IS UPON US.

I REALLY HATE TO EVEN RECEIVE INTEL ON A HOLY DAY BUT I CAN'T CONTROL THE TIMING OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME. I ALSO ABHOR GIVING INTEL ON A HOLY DAY THAT SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR CONTEMPLATION, MEDITATION, BIBLE STUDY AND PRAISE AND WORSHIP. BUT--THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN EARLY THIS MORNING WAS SO CRUCIAL THAT I HAD TO AT LEAST ELUDE TO THE FAMILY THE SUCCESSFUL INFORMATION RECEIVED. IT APPEARS THE SMOKE HAS RISEN OUT OF SIGHT AND THE MIRROW'S HAS BEEN CLEANED.

I CAN'T COMMENT ON PERSONAL DECISSIONS ON WHETHER TO BUY MORE DINAR--I HAVE NOR EVER WILL PROMOTE THE BUYING OR SELLING DINAR.   SHABBI IS NOT THE PREMULGATING FACTOR ANY LONGER--HE SIGNED OFF AWHILE AGO NOW--IT IS OUT OF HIS HAND'S AS PER HIS AGREEMENT WITH THE BIS.

JUST SPECIFY A NON INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT FOR ASSET PROTECTION PURPOSES. THE CURRENT FDIC STATUES EXPIRE 12-31-12 AND REQUIRE YOUR BANK TO PURCHASE (OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET) AND ADDITIONAL LLOYDS OF LONDON INSURANCE POLICY FOR PROTECTION PURPOSES.   WE NEED TO PLAY THIS WIND-FALL CLOSE TO THE VEST---- ANNINOMITY REGARDING YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS AFTER THE R/V IS A MUST AND A SECURITY REQUIREMENT YOU SHOULD TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY

BOY---MY SPELLING STINKS AGAIN TODAY---GUESS TOO MANY LATE HOUR'S INVOLVED FOR NEARLYL 9 YEARS NOW.   I HAVE POSTED THIS BEFORE BUT IT IS WORTH REPEATING----TO THOSE WHO SAY'S THAT THEY WANT TO START HELPING THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND THEIR FELLOW MAN---WHY HAVE YOU WAITED TILL NOW?  

RELEVANT TO YOUR FINANCES--REMEMBER THIS---WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL CAME OVER ON THE SAME SHIP---BUT WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT

I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM I DON'T REMEMBER WHO THE OTHER DAY AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY---IT SAID----I AM SO BROKE THAT IF THEY WERE SELLING STEAM BOAT'S---ALL I COULD DO IS---RUN UP AND DOWN THE BANK AND HOLLER---AINT THAT CHEAP!!
IF THEY WERE SELLING STEAM BOATS FOR A DIME APIECE-IT SHOULD HAVE READ

Guru TerryK:  IM HEARING WE ARE GOING TO BE RICH.   IM BUILDING A POWER POINT PRESENTATION ON THE BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER.   SO WHAT ARE WE HEARING TODAY, MY SOURCE FROM UST TODAY TOLD ME THIS.  ITS HIGH.  EXTREAMLY HIGH.  IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US THIS WEEK, BUT NOT TO QUOTE HER.   SO I AM.

WELL HERE IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WILL HAPPEN.  ONCE WE HAVE A RV ANNOUNCEMENT IT COULD TAKE THE BANKS 24-72 HOURS TO CYCLE.  I DONT KNOW THAT  FOR SURE.  WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.  OK ALL GOT TO BACK TO GET SOME THINGS DONE.  GOD BLESS.  LATER.  GO RV

Guru Jonnywg:  GOOD AFTERNOON MY FRIENDS.  HEY THERE WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE BIG GUNS TO FIRE THEIR SHOTS AND RELEASE THENUMBERS................ WE HOPE IT IS WITHIN THE NEXT DAY....................WE HAVE BEEN WAITING PAITIENTLY.  IT APPEARS THAT IT IS IN A DIFFERENT PLACE NO 3 LETTER AGENCY HAS ANY INPUT.  ALSO NOTE THAT SINCE LAST september ............... the final rate can be changed 2 minutes before the rate is live

well group we find ourselves at the crossroads............................... the number crunching appears finished and we are waiting for dinner (dinar) to settle....................... lets hope they do it before we get too old to enjoy it.......................TOMORROW SHOULD BE A GREAT DAY....... SUNNY EVERYWHERE ON MY EXTENDED BIRTHDAY.  THE RED SHOES ARE ON AND I'VE SWITCHED TO ORANGE GARBAGE BAGS

my friends we will have a few sleepless hrs ahead of us as we await the opportunity............... remember to protect the principal of your conversion................... SPEND THE INTEREST NOT THE PRINCIPAL AND YOU WILL BE IN GREAT SHAPE

someone sent me orange garbage bags.....to carry the dinar.......... i like the colour ....feels like an ugrade.  we feel this afternoon till tonight,  but you never know in the dinar world as it changes.  we still have to wait until it is official and public noone knows for sure when that info will come.  coud be today................ could be tomorrow

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE TIME FRAME IS...THERE IS NO DELAY JUST TIMING... IT IS FELT THE RV OCCURRED AT 11PM EST FRIDAY AND WAS TURNED OVER TO THE...COMMERCIAL ENTITIES...WHO ARE RECONCILING.

Guru Bluwolf:  buenas tardes;;; as a man of god i bless you on this fine day,,we are in the verge of recieving a most beautiful blessing,,while things get underway be prepare with all your paperworks,,do not be scare about what is about to occur,,its just a life changing situation,,you must start as of now to change your old habits and start thinking like rich people,,

you must get down and speak with your loves ones on your securities in a hold,,and you must be wise on all steps taken on your future investments,,always go into investments with a good attorney at your side the best money can afford,,

and i want to let you know that we are just waitng to recieve the official phone call and it will be close in the arising.. All the providers should know that we are in a very good spot right now thanks for this final push,,we have moved forward alot in just one day,,the light is at the end of the tunnel and we will be free ASN.. 4-22-12 1:43 pm est bluwolf

Guru Poppy3:  I am anticipating the announcement today of the schedule of the nc to be held sometime this week. If the NA actually agreed to all that has previously been agreed upon pertaining the arbil & minister then I think Talibani will schedule as soon as possible. TIME WILL TELL but this is what we are looking for to set us free. GODS LOVE TO ALL OF YOU. POPPY3

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Today we call these things that are not as though they were and declare the RV done, complete and manifest in the form of an announcement. Father we acknowledge that this wealth is Yours and only by Your grace are we being given the honor of being stewards of it.

Thank You Father for what You are about to do in the lives of so many of Your children…now bless this day with great intel, with the TOTAL INFORMATIVE TRUTH in the Blessed Name of Jesus, the Name that is above all names AMEN and SELAH

KEEP THE FAITH TODAY EVERYONE - SUDDENLY THIS RV WILL APPEAR......DebTarHeelGirl

Guru SoonerFan62:  HAVE TO GET ON PHONE, OKIE AND I ARE TRYING TO VERIFY INFO JUST IN.   WE STAY SILENT BY CHOICE

Guru BellaGrits:  HELLO THIS AFTERNOON...... things are looking good guys..... I told ya things always look better in the afternoons for some odd reason in the wonderful world of INTEL! ALL good NEWS! You know we can't give out specifics and I woudn't dare jeopardize anything..... just have every reason to get happy.....  

THE ACTUAL TRIGGER PULLING IS DONE BY A COMMERCIAL ENTITY AFTER RECEIVING THE INFO FROM THE 3 LETTER AGENCIES...IT'S OUT OF THE 3 LETTER AGENCIES...WHO NO LONGER HAVE CONTROL BASED ON OUR INTEL... NO RATE HAS BEEN POSTED AS OF 8:31 EST; HOWEVER, WE ARE HOPING THE BANKS POST THE RATES SHORTLY.  WE EXPECT THE VND TO REVALUE ...WE'VE HEARD RATES FROM .02 - .96.

We are hoping we see movement in the next 24-36 hours...the banks were on a roll it seemed and even showed some interesting numbers in some interesting places...that was on Friday until about mid morning...I admit my intel certainly thought we would see this sooner, and I have no idea why we haven't nor does the contact to be honest.  Currently, it appears things are on track and it is merely a timing issue... I truly feel we are finally reaching a point this can't continue as is any longer-- This is not an Iraq issue...IMO, it's been a little bit of rumbling between (lotta bit) countries and who wants what...all that was resolved as far as I am concerned, and to what degree I can find out.  I've heard absolutely nothing negative and all positive--very positive.

Guru BWM:   well information continued all afternoon and evening... best I can tell you is that some contacts feel this will not happen yet this weekend, others think we still have a shot for first of the week... so let's see how the next 24 hours shakes out and go from there...
[BWM] somebody is always wrong... but somebody will be right at some point...

I'd tell you somebody told me not to post.... but I've figured out a lot of folks fortunately still don't know who I am... they keep sending me emails that say, "hey I just saw this from a guy and it sounds ok".... and it's MY posts coming back to me... haha gotta love dinarland

just giving you everything I'm hearing... not gonna give you just the positive when there is something out there saying something else also... give you everything or nothing at all.  it's not from folks I generally listen to... but it's there nonetheless.. so might as well see what happens

alright guys.... gotta go check some emails and phone calls... will see you later today unless something breaks sooner

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  This has nothing to do with Obama. Over the years we've seen so many say that Obama or the UST was holding this up. They have nothing to do with it. Yes, certain heavily invested and influential countries like the US and China have helped them along the way but Iraq's exchange rate is controlled by the CBI.

The IMF and World Bank addresses Iraqi leaders when instructing them on what remains to be accomplished and congratulates them on what they already have. They don't address the US, China or anyone else. Iraq is a sovereign nation per the UN. When people say Obama is going to push this through for his reelection, they are misinformed and looking at this from our perspective, not Iraq's.

Shabibi is concerned about inflation, power sharing, corruption, security, stability, a banking sector that is prepared to handle this event and laws and institutions in place that will lead to the success of the project. Iraq has made a ton of progress in these areas and taken many steps in preparation of the raising of their exhange rate, which is what leads us to believe we are close.

Guru Vic1:  The SABBATH is COMING IN...So We Shall see what GREAT THINGS happen after The SABBATH Closes...Saturday Evening!!

Guru PapaBear:  I'm very positive this RV is coming to conclusion short term. Some people have deliberately postponed this but they can't stop it. Our negotiator is just as frazzled and tired as we are. We are right at the cusp of this RV happening.  I choose to not dwell on negative things that get me depressed.  I think this is such a HUGE project that the technical aspects are bigger than anyone has ever anticipated.  They are given lots of SMOKE but they try to give us their best to calm us. We are in a very sensitive time and patience is needed.   Don't be angry with any of the intel givers - pray for them.

Guru Blaino:  ok, here is the skinny::::: Blaino: we were TOLD.... Practically guaranteed that silence would bring the RV.... TONIGHT.... We all thought "bull spit!" but after some back and forth decided to go along so "they say" couldn't blame us for the rv not showing... As if some crap on a cc we do could possibly affect the currency of the world, or the governments of foreign countries....

SO... ANYWAY.... we were all pretty sure it was good to go between last and monday MORNING.... Now if it doesn't "they say" can tell that ...
This very post right HERE... The one you are reading NOW.... Held up the RV

Guru Mailman17:  I TAKE IT THE TAX AND TARRIF LAWS WERE IN THE GAZETTE?   ITS MY UNDERSTANDING... EFFECTIVE JUNE 1.  THINGS ARE COMING TO A HEAD VERY QUICKLY...AND WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A TASTE OF WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY PLANNING.  DONT BE SURPRISED IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE GOVT GETS FORMED...THE HCL IS PASSED...ERBIL AGREED...I THINK THEY ARE FURTHER ALONG THAN THEY TELL US.  I TRULY THINK WE ARE WITHIN A MONTH OR SOONER, SOONER BEING MORE LIKELY.

GET Member Goodgrins Bank Story:  SHORT BANK STORY……..My partner.. tigermike(CAP1 member) just now sent me a picture of around 20 cars in the wf currency exchange bank location(listed on main website) in our area (peeps all inside)!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum