Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Natureaddict Makes a SHOCKING Discovery!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Natureaddict Makes a SHOCKING Discovery!!!   Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:28 pm

You guys, in trying to find the handle on Twitter, I stumbled across some really bad stuff being posted on Dinar Daily about us in this room.

And unfortunately Scotchie is one of them. It's pretty bad. My intention is not to bring the room down, just realize ANYONE that posts here is a candidate to get their chat copy and pasted. I certainly was... Very sad indeed.

Maybe this is why people like FF and others that would bring in good information has stopped altogether... I think I'll quit posting myself. Makes me pretty uncomfortable....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Natureaddict Makes a SHOCKING Discovery!!!   Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Nature addict, don't get yer panties in a wad-If you don't like what goes on in here, then stay the f'k out- Plain and simple- Put that on your chat and run with it- If you can't stand the heat then stay out of the bakery-Scotchie is telling the truth about the rest of you assholes, so deal with it- Admin 'Willy' and the rest of the cronies are a bunch of backstabbing, lying through their teeth morons, and always will be-You are just pissed because you got caught up in it- Whhaaaaaaaaa- Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Naturedude   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Well, it is difficult for me to cut and paste what is on WSOMN when I am not a member and cannot gain access.

I never, ever took anything from WSOMN to post elsewhere while I was a member, though ADMINBILL suspected such and accused me of such.  So, ADMINBILL banned me, called me a female, and posted my personal, private information. 

Now that I am free to share my opinions here, I do so happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: NatureAddict is Uncomfortable!! 4/21/17   Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
Natureaddict

You guys, in trying to find the handle on Twitter, I stumbled across some really bad stuff being posted on Dinar Daily about us in this room.

And unfortunately Scotchie is one of them. It's pretty bad. My intention is not to bring the room down, just realize ANYONE that posts here is a candidate to get their chat copy and pasted. I certainly was... Very sad indeed.

Maybe this is why people like FF and others that would bring in good information has stopped altogether... I think I'll quit posting myself. Makes me pretty uncomfortable....
shame raspberry couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Natureaddict Makes a SHOCKING Discovery!!!   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Scotchie isn't the problem, the rest of you assholes are-You need someone to nail your nether regions to a stump, and then get pushed over backwards-With any luck, there will be no slack in the chain-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Natureaddict Makes a SHOCKING Discovery!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: