Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans 4/20/17

4 posters

Go down

One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 Empty One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans 4/20/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Timing, Information, & Plans

I have been quiet for a few days as things were in "Flux." Frankly, I didn't want to give you wrong information since the plan I knew, was changing. Now I want to give you an overview of where we are and what to expect. The short answer is All Is Well, and "Things" are in process now.

Timing

Timing is all about the moves on the chessboard. The good guys make a move and it looks like check mate any minute, just to have a pawn at Wells Fargo, fail to return a ping as needed. Then the pawn must be taken down, and the game is on again.

In the end, the "Timing" of the GCR is all about how skillfully the Good Guys are able to corner the Cabal in the FEWEST moves (Least amount of time) possible. If the Cabal make a strategic enough move, it may take several more moves to corner them again, which equals more time before checkmate. But Checkmate is now in sight.

At all times, it is about our safety, and not disturbing the sleeping public that is of the greatest concern. The public have been trained to easily go into a herd mentality of fear, at the slightest provocation, so moves have to be gradual at times, slowing down the game, but ensuring (a Better) success in the end.

Information

Yes, the "Plan" is changing, but the better perspective is that it is "Evolving" like we are. In evolution, it is always (In All Ways) to a higher State of Being, a better plan, more successful in the ways that count. While the plan is not exactly clear right now, it is still evolving as needed. While we may not get the Exact plan BEFORE we exchange, we will get the Exact details when we need them. I expect to get the Plan details and procedures even if we don't have the 800#s yet. That way we will know EXACTLY what to do, and when to do it.

Remember Benevolence

Remember it is VERY important to the Elders and the NPTB that we "Receive" the money they have given us, otherwise what is the point of it? Us getting "funded" is important for us, our country, the country whose currency we hold, and all of Humanity & Life on Earth as well.

The happiness and prosperity that will result in this HUGE World Wide Hydration is the Corner Stone to World Ascension. The end of poverty, hunger, sickness, homelessness, environmental pollution, to name a few, is the foundation to the necessary higher Vibrational state for our Ascension. So, this Hydration is a MUST, and our parts are ESSENTIAL to the plan.

Remember the Benevolence of the plan is not just in the offering of the money, it is in making sure we receiver their Gifts, and then insuring that our Money, their gifts, remain safe in the new Financial system. In a way it is a 3 part plan, their giving, our receiving, and their protecting it for us.

The "Roll Out"

The Roll Out, is the start, thus rolling out. When it is "public" it is the end of the Roll Out. Importantly, there are exchanges going on during the Roll Out which is the Early Segment Plan. While you might not have gone yet, and neither have I, when we do go, it will go very fast since so many are already done. We are still "Rolling" in the moment.

Cabal Minions

I can tell you that there has been a big change in the Minion situation. It has become clear to them that their happiness, and safety, lie on the other side of the GCR. THERE IS NOTHING FOR THEM ON THIS SIDE. With this realization, they have actually become the biggest proponents of getting this done. You could say that they want this more than we do.

Yes, I know that we need the money, and have lots of issues, but for them, it is the end of the threats from their masters, when this goes, they will be free and safe on the other side, as will we all. They have now realized that they have EVERYTHING to gain by this going ASAP, and EVERYTHING to lose if it gets delayed any longer. For once, we are all on the same team, working toward the same goal!.

Go GCR! Go Republic! Go NESARA/GESARA!

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we have NEVER been closer to this GCR happening than we are right now. The former Cabal Minions are now working side by side with us, shoulder to shoulder with a common goal, of getting this done, for a better World, and a Better Life for all! For once, they have more to lose if it does not happen quickly, and EVERYTHING to gain if it does happen Quickly. The Energy has shifted and it can be felt all over the World. All this being said... it is going now. When will you see it? Anytime is all I can say. Any... Time.... Now!!!!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 Empty Re: One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans 4/20/17

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:22 pm

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T...............How much is the CABAL paying you to f'k everyone over, huh? Lying asshole-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans   4/20/17 Empty Re: One Who Knows - Timing, Information, & Plans 4/20/17

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 pm

here is  your answer to timing info and  plans. in the last week or so the hype has been unbelievable that by the end of the month the rv will happen. I hate to break the bubble but may 1 will come and go with out a change.then your gurus/experts will come up with more bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:26 pm

The best plan they could have is to 'jump' ship, and swim for it- 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 pm

terbo in a gator swamp
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Jesus, that would be a little 'toothy' wouldn't it? F'n OUCH! Gives new meaning to the phrase, 'bite me'-That's worse than getting eaten by the BIG, BAD, WOLF!! LMFAO!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:57 am

The bottom line is that your bottom must be burning with all the hot poop you have been spewing!
Me thinks you need to take a brakola and forget the payola.  Hint, it has not happened in all these years so how come it will now?  All things are lining up?  We heard that how many times?  Seeing is believing.
Folks this reads lie an oldie song where "Charlies is stuck on the MTA and just can not get off of that train."  Fantasy, pure and simple.  Night.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum