Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone

3 posters

Go down

RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone Empty RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Ray will just have everyone make the checks out, payable to TNTSuperFantastic so that he knows which business account to credit, knowing this thing is going to drag out for quite awhile.

Ray knows that he is still waiting for ISIS to be removed from Mosul, Lower Denomination Notes to come out, IQD to be Internationally Recognized, IMF approval, President Trump to sign off on it, Maliki to be in agreement, The Kurds to give their OK, Redemption Centers to be retrained and Staffed, the USD to be off the streets in Iraq, and a host of other issues before the currency will change in value, according to his top secret sources.

Let's not forget that the Dinar is just one of the currencies in the basket, and according to Ray, they are going together. That's all going to take months, if not years to accomplish.

Now, since Ray advertises his Wealth Retention Seminars via TNT, somebody should let him know that with the newer tax code, he can write the costs off and even give you a receipt, so you can too! Things have changed since Ray took those H-R Block Tax courses years ago and he may not be up to speed, unless he has taken the time for the refreshers.

What ever happened to the any hour, any minute, any second time frame for this to occur?

Last edited by RamblerNash on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone Empty Re: RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:38 pm

stop and think just for a second - why is there no talk of a dozen other currencies that need notes taken off the street, note counts reduced, etc?  Why isn't Indonesia doing this?  Vietnam?  Why is nobody paying any attention to the basket of other currencies, and what those respective central banks are doing? Zimbabwe has NO national currency.  Indonesia openly talked about redenomination.  Wake up, 'investors.'
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone Empty Re: RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

:tup:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRen98: No Donations Needed - PayPal Account Gone Empty Basket

Post by Scotchie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 pm

What basket of currencies?  The basket that Tony made up from out of the air?

There is no basket!  Do you think different countries are talking to one another about when they could all revalue their currencies at the same time?  Wow, gimme a break!!

The rupiah may delete some zeros, and that will be a redenomination.  The dong is doing very well as it is, and perhaps down the road they might delete some zeros.  The zim has no place in this discussion.  It is a novelty piece of paper, just as valuable as your Monopoly money.

It's been years, and there are thousands that still believe a twice convicted con man.  Sad to see.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:44 pm

The Gurus, like Tony, use the term "Basket of Currencies" to explain their narrative to folks who have no clue what it means.

There is a "Basket", but it's not what folks think it is in Dinarland. With a little research, which most folks can't or wont do, they can find the answers pretty easily...

This just came out a few days ago from the IMF. There are many more like them...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t62800-imf-special-drawing-right-sdr-4-21-17

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum