Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

4/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: 4/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND   Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 am

Guru OkieOilman:   THE RATE IS LIVE AND GREEN ON THE FRONT SCREEN'S AND ACTIVE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES IN EUROPE AND IT IS A REAL GOOD AND REALISTIC RATE THAT I CAN SEE BEING VALID--FROM WHAT I AM BEING TOLD IT IS DOUBLE OF WHAT I CONTENDED A YEAR AGO AS A TICKET PRICE FOR AN AIRPLANE RIDE--(YOU OLE TIMERS CAN REMEMBER WHAT I SAID THEN) I AM NOT PERMITTED TO GIVE THE RATE EXACTLY AND I WON'T--I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE RATE WILL APPEAR IN THE USA BANK'S BUT EVIDENTIALLY IT WON'T BE LONG NOW--

O.K. FIRST OF ALL LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING AND THANK GOD I MADE THE STATEMENT THAT INTEL GATHERING WAS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE--UP UNTIL THIS MORNING I HAD A CONFIRMED RATE THAT WAS SO EXCESSIVE THAT I HAD ALWAYS DOUBTED IT'S VALIDITY BECAUSE IT SEEMED SO UNREASONABLY HIGH TO ME. NOW I REALIZE MY REASONING WAS CORRECT--THE RATE WAS IN THE HIGH 30'S AND I COULDN'T SEE HOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN THAT HIGH. NOW --HAVING SAID THAT LET'S GET TO THE MEAT OF THE POST--HERE IT IS--SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO UTTER A PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING.

I WAS MIS-LED ON THE RATE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR INTIMATING THAT EXCESSIVE RATE. THE RATE IS MORE THAN SATISFACTORY AND WILL BE ACCEPTABLE TO ALL BUT THOSE WHO'S THINKING HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY THE HIGH RATE SPECULATED ON.

THIS LONG RIDE AND THE SAGA OF THE ELUSIVE DINAR IS FINALLY OVER--ALL PRAISE TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR DELIVERING US FROM OUR PARTICULAR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

I COULD HAVE NEVER TRAVELED THESE LAST FEW MILES ALONE--I'M TOO TIRED--BULLDOG 75 HAS BEEN MY ADRENILIN THAT HAS SUSTAINED ME WITH HIS CONSTANT PRAYERS AND SUPPORT--THE LORD SENT HIM MY WAY TO ASSIST ME IN THE FINALITY OF THIS LONG JOURNEY--NO ONE BUT ME WILL EVER KNOW WHAT A TRUE PARTNER IS UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMEONE LIKE BULLDOG COME INTO YOUR LIFE.

THE ONERY OLE CUSS IS REALLY AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE--JUST DON'T TELL HIM I SAID SO--HE'LL GET THE BIG HEAD AND I COULDN'T LIVE WITH HIM IF HE KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVE AND THINK OF HIM--THIS HAS BEEN A GOD THING--PURE AND SIMPLE--

I PRAY GOD WILL SEND A BULLDOG INTO YOUR LIFE SO YOU WILL TRUELY KNOW WHAT SOMEONE CLOSER THAN A BROTHER IS.--  I LOVE YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND IF AND WHEN ANY MORE INTEL COMES IN WHETHER CORRECT OR REBUTTAL --I WILL POST THEN--ADIOS AMIGOS---

CALL JUST RECEIVED FROM LONDON---THE RATE IS LIVE BUT NOT RELEASED YET--RELEASE DATE YET TO BE KNOWN.  IT IS LIVE--LIVE MEANS IT IS AN ACTIVE ACCEPTED RATE AND WAITING ON THE RELEASE SIGNAL.  THE MAIN THING IS THAT IT IS POSTED ON THE BANK SCREEN---PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN NOW

PLEASE REALIZE BULLDOG AND MYSELF HAD TO TAKE A PLEDGE OF SILENCE ABOUT SPECIFYING EXACT RATE--EVEN THO WE KNOW WHAT IT IS.  HOPEFULLY SOON AFTER RELEASE BULLDOG AND MYSELF MAY BE ABLE TO REVEAL SOME THINGS THAT UP TILL NOW WE WERE NOT PERMITTED TO COMMENT OR POST BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY FACTOR OF BEING ASSISTANT TO THE BAD GUY'S--THERE HAS BEEN A REAL SECURITY ISSUE INVOLVED THAT WE WERE ORDERED TO ADHERE TOO

I HAVE NO CONTROL OR KNOWLEDGE PRESENTLY WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED IN THE USA---WHEN I KNOW---THEN I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW

WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN IS THE FOOLISH QUESTIONS ABOUT DETAILS--WILL IT EXPEDITE MATTERS??--NO---JUST ACCEPT THE FACT IT IS OVER AND WE WAIT FOR THE RELEASE---EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MOOT POINT NOW.  I SALUTE EACH OF YOU BACK AND ALSO TO OUR GREAT OLE GLORY FLAG--LONG MAY SHE WAVE OVER THE LAND OF THE BRAVE AND THE HOME OF THE (SOMEWHAT) FREE

JUST RECEIVED ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION FROM BANKER IN LONDON AND LOS ANGELES WITH THE EXACT SAME INTEL--JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO WITH EXACTLY THE SAME INTEL I FURNISHED

ACCORDING TO INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED FROM INFORMANT'S AND SOURCES----OUR WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY SHOULD (SHOULD) OCCUR ANY TIME AFTER 2 PM C.S.T. THIS AFTERNOON--WE WAIT PRAYERFULLY TO LET TIME PROVE OR DIS-PROVE LATEST INFORMATION.

I AM ONLY A MESSENGER PASSING ALONG INFORMATION RECEIVED. OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO REALIZE ALL ANYONE CAN DO IS THE BEST THEY CAN IN INTEL GATHERING--IT IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE--THE REPORT'S RECEIVED SEEM'S HIGHLY CREDIBLE TO ME AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.

AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THE BANK SCREENS SHOW'S NO CHANGE---TODAY IS NOT OVER YET---I AM STILL MORE THAN OPTIMISTIC PRESENTLY.  THE TIMING OF THE R/V IS NOT RELAGATED TO THE OPENING OR CLOSING OF ANY BANK IN THE USA--THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT

HAVE HAD THAT REPORT FROM MANY BANKS NOW.  I MONITOR BLOOMBERG 24-7 AND WHAT THERE REFERRING TOO IS THE EUROPEAN FUND RAISING AFFAIR GOING ON PRESENTLY AND I DO NOT THINK IT IS INDICATIVE OR HAS ANY RELATION TO OUR R/V

DO NOT TRY TO SCRUTINIZE THE MACRO-ECONOMIC'S OF CURRENT IMF MEETING--YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT--IT IS ABOVE THE FINITE MIND OF ANYONE WHO IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH ECONOMICS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

GUY'S YOU ALL HAVE TRIED EVERY WAY UNDER THE SUN TO GET THE RATE OUT OF ME--T'AINT GONNA HAPPEN---I AM PLEDGED TO CONFIDENTIALITY AND YES----I DO KNOW THE RATE---NUFF SAID.  I DISCUSS OPENLY--I DON'T HARBOR SECRETS FROM THE REST OF THE FAMILY ON THIS SITE--

MY BANKER WILL BE OPEN 24-7 FOR A FEW DAY'S ONLY FOR THE CASH OUT--OTHERWISE NORMAL BANKING HOURS FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS WILL BE IN EFFECT THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS AFTER (AFTER) 2 PM CST---MINUTES??--HOURS???---WE DON'T KNOW.  CONTACT BIG 4 BANKS----(ONLY AFTER R/V AND NOT BEFORE).   I DEAL EXCLUSIVELY WITH BANKS AND NOT DEALERS--PRECLUDES LOT'S OF POTENTIAL PROBLEMS.  STOP WITH THAT DEFINITIVE 2 PM--I STATED PLAINLY AFTER THAT TIME---HOW LONG AFTER??--I DON'T KNOW

I AM BLESSED--AND SAVED---AND GRATEFUL--AND PROUD TO BE OF SERVICE ONCE AGAIN---SURE BEATS MY SERVICE IN NAM BY A LONG STRETCH--AT LEAST THE MISSLE'S DON'T HIT ME HERE--ONLY AN OCCASIONAL HURTING WORD

BOY THIS HAS BEEN 1 LONG STRESSFUL REWARDING DAY. HERE IS THE LATEST FROM MY LONDON BANKER CONTACT--IT IS LIVE AND ACTIVE ON THEIR BANK SCREENS AND HE STATED THEY ARE EXPECTING TO START CASHING OUT WHEN THE BANK OPENS--SO TO US THAT MEANS THAT IF THAT DOES HAPPEN WE COULD BE AT THE BANK IF THEIR OPEN TOMMOROW--THIS NEWS IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES OLD---HOW'S THAT GRAB YOU??

THE RATE GIVEN ME WAS IN ENGLISH POUND WHICH WILL BE ABOUT A 60% INCREASE IN OUR RATE.   -I HAVE BEEN PLEDGED TO SECRECY---I MUST HONOR MY COMMITTMENT TO THOSE WHO HAS FURNISHED ME WITH INTEL.  I'M GONNA BE ASLEEP--AND IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU---YOU WON'T WAKE ME  

Guru Bulldog75:    AT 7AM CST; THE FOREX OF USD/IQD HAS BEGUN TO SLIDE 1.9% . IT IS NOW AT 1139 AND TRENDING DOWN. THIS MAY CONTINUE GRADUALLY OR SIMPLY IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE POP DRAMATICALLY DOWN. WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THIS TO DEVELOP. THE TREND IS OUR FRIEND. ALL NEWS IS GOOD.

HOPE EVERYONE SLEPT WELL. I WAS STILL ON PHONES WITH "SOURCES AT 2AM " AND FINALLY OFF TO BED. ONLY GOT 4.5 HRS SLEEP. STARBUCKS AND I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY. THE HAPPYDAVE LINK HERE/ABOVE 'NETDANIA' IS ONE OF THE BETTER FRONT SCREEN SIGHTS TO WATCH THIS TRENDING EVENT. BLESSING. I WILL BE AROUND, IN AND OUT AND BACK SHORTLY. THANKS. THIS SHOULD BE A DAY TO REMEMBER ACCORDING TO SOURCES AND IMHO. THANKS.

AT 7:17AM CST; ALL BANK SCREENS OF THE BIG 4 ARE STABLE AND THE SAME AS YESTERDAY'S CLOSING. NO MAJOR CHANGES. PLS HOLD. [07:15:59] Bulldog75: THAT'S THE FRONT SCREENS ONLY. [07:16:11] Bulldog75: WHICH ARE THE TELLER.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR APPROACH BANKS IN ANY MANNER. THAT WILL ONLY DISRUPT. THANKS.  PLEASE ADVISE OTHERS IF THAT TOPIC COMES UP WHEN THE OTHERS COME IN . I WILL BE IN AND OUT ALL DAY. THANKS.  THE DOW/MARKETS USA OPEN IN ONE HOUR. WE WILL MONITOR THAT. TY.

AS WE ALL COME ON BOARD DURING THE DAY: "THIS IS UNPREDICTABLE AS TO ANY EXACT TIMING. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE EXACT TIMING & SEQUENCE. WE COULD SEE THIS ANY MINUTE OR EVEN LATER IN THE DAY OR NIGHT. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES HERE EXCEPT GOD IS IN CONTROL, NOT MAN. LET'S ENJOY THE RIDE. I LOVE U ALL. THANKS FOR BEING HERE.   I AM DRESSED AND READY........

12:09am CST: SAT: BE READY FOR A PROBABLE CASH IN TOMORROW. IMHO, THERE ARE INCREASING ODDS BASED ON CURRENT INFORMATION THAT THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A RATE POST DURING THE NIGHT, ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCES. IF THE CHAT ROOM IS NOT OPEN , AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL 'PROBABLY' BE MADE IN THE CHURCH EARLY IN THE MORNING.

THERE MAYBE LINKS SET UP FOR ADDITIONAL INFO; THAT IS THE DECISION OF SITE ADMINISTRATORS.. WE ARE HAVING TO TAKE THIS ONE STEP AT A TIME. BE PREPARED TO ACT ACCORDINGLY ON EACH PERSON'S OWN FREE WILL WITH DUE DILIGENCE IF AND WHEN THIS OCCURS. EACH PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS and INACTIONS. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED. IN OUR HUMBLE OPINION, SEEK YOUR LOCAL CITY/COUNTY STATE BANKS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND CASH IN LOCATIONS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL'S DECISIONS ABOUT ACTIONS AND CASH-INS AND PERSONAL DECISIONS OF ANY NATURE AT ANY TIME, PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE. SEE OUR DISCLAIMERS.

the forex of usd/iqd has begun to slide 1.9%. It is now at 1139 and trending down. This may continue gradually or simply in the blink of an eye pop dramatically down. We simply wait for this to develop. The trend is our friend. All news is good. This should be a day to remember according to sources and imho.

I WOULD BE SHOWERED AND READY IN MORN. [FRIDAY]...DO NOT CALL BANKS PLS...NO BANK PHONES OR VISITS TIL THE RATE POSTS...RATES WILL BE POSTED IN SOME FORM OR FASHION AS THIS SCENARIO COMES TO FRUITION. ONE INNING AT A TIME. WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

THE RATES ARE FABULOUS. ORDER A PINA COLADA!   OKIE: CAN I TAKE PART OF THE TAPE OFF MY MOUTH? CAN NOW BREATHE!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Guru Facilitator Dinar Recaps:  Dinar Recaps Note: We agree with Bulldog 100%.  Everyone needs to be responsible and for their own actions.  Dinar Recaps can NOT and will NOT be able to answer ANY questions on anybody's exchange situation.  We post everything on our Blog page from what we find posted at other Forums.  Do NOT email us asking about any location, bank or exchange situation NOW or AFTER any such RV.  Everyone needs to seek that information on their own locally, or hire professional licensed advisers.  Dinar Recaps DISCLAIMER

Guru Cap1:   JUST RECEIVED A PHONE CALL THAT THE PTB [powers that be] ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN RIGHT NOW. SO, WE WILL SEE. I DID ALSO HEAR THAT SOME OF THE BANKS WILL BE STAYING OPEN AFTER HOURS WHEN THIS HITS.  ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT. GUYS, INTEL WORLD IS DEAD TODAY. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE.  I EXPECTED IT TO GO VERY SILENT RIGHT BEFORE THE BAM!!!!!

WE HAVE...RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING...FRIDAY.   IT'S LOCKED ON THE BANK FOREX SCREENS.  RATE IS HIGH FROM WHAT I HEAR.  WE'RE EXPECTING IT AT ANYTIME.

Guru Bluwolf:  LISTEN UP WE AWAIT FOR THE BANKS TO JUST CALL US NOW,EVERYTHING IS LOOKING VERY GOOD AS OF YESTERDAY,THE RATES WILL BE VERY HIGH NOT LOW AS SOME ARE SAYING,I WOULD ASK FOR SOME TO REFRAME FROM LCOMMENT ON LOW RATES FOR IT IS NOT TRUE

BOTH THE VND AND DINAR ARE IN THE SAME 1 BASKET AND NO I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE RATES OR DATES

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  As everyone has probably figured out by now there is no in-country RV once again. There is no way in this day in age where information travels so fast, that the IMF and World Bank would allow Iraq to raise their exchange rate in-country only, giving the entire world a heads up. When the CBI releases an adjusted rate per the IMF and World Bank's approval and instruction it will be sent to the BIS. From there the IQD either alone or together with a small basket of currencies will be released and sent to all central banks around the world. It won't go country to country or East to West. Whether a bank is open or closed it will be sitting in their system and adjusted right along with the rest of the world to prevent massive runs on currency and for many other obvious reasons.

According to our sources in the IMF and CBI, steps are being taken in preparation for this event but that's all we know. Today the Kurdistan Alliance, Allawi and the Iraqi List, agreed attend the national conference to discuss how to implement the Erbil power sharing agreement. Two weeks ago Allawi and the List boycotted the meeting until a resolution could be found on Erbil and the Amnesty law. Maliki will attend a meeting Saturday night to discuss the agenda and topics of the upcoming national meeting. Also, Bloomberg has just reported that Iraq is looking to become the world leader in OPEC and is now listed as one of the top countries with lucrative oil reserves, boasting 143 billion barrels plus potential reserves of around 214 billion barrels. Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and soon they will have a currency that reflects that.

Guru Freeway Bill: Well, yesterday we went from Any minute to problem in the mechanism, to back on again. We went from Lockdown at UST to no Lockdown at UST to Lockdown at UST. We have heard rates that are all over the spectrum.

All of this is based on what would seem to be solid intel. So, to quote my wife .... "Why can't they just get it done?" I don't have to go into the fact that this is a HUGE WORLD CHANGING EVENT and will totally rewrite History for your children and grandchildren.

I don't have to go into that this administration has went from being against it, to for it, to against it, to for it a dozen times each. I don't have to go into that we are dealing with 190 countries and this cannot be done on a legal pad and implemented. Being that I don't have to go into all of this, I would just relax and let this unfold the way it is going to anyway... Be ready, be alert and be careful on what information you put your stock into.

We all have great sources .... Guess what? Sometimes, and in the case of the three letter agency sources ..... sources feed misinformation a lot of the time. I believe we are so very close and it literally could pop at any time. But I choose not to live my life on the edge of it so much that it is a catastrophe if it does not go down tonight. You should do the same.

As I tell my wife and people that are in this... that call me every single day ... "I am sorry that it is taking a little more time to turn your hundreds into millions and your thousands into tens of millions than we would like"

But IT WILL HAPPEN and it MUST Happen soon! So, is today the day? I certainly hope so! Have a Great Day my Friends! GOD BLESS YOU! Freeway Bill

Guru BellaGrits:  It's been an extremely encouraging afternoon..... everyone is hoping we will see this soon (is that an understatement?) Truly, we have had some great phone calls, skype calls, and all would be great to plant in this room.... am I being careful with my comments? YEP! Have to, sorry guys....for your benefit and mine....I will say the big SMOKE I got yesterday wasn't SMOKE afterall.....but all is well now ....PTL!!!!! Have a great time and let's wait on the RV!

What can I say? You can read about anywhere....the reports are looking great.....Hang on tight peeps....we hope we are nearing an end.....many great calls today, all good news....absolutely nothing negative......please remember all the "tidbits" of information you received regarding yourself, your investment, and how you handle such....make a list.... IMO,

we are close enough for you to get familiar with your list!!! I admit I got the biggest "smoke" story at midnight last night....couldn't help but laugh....there's your sign??? Talk with you soon......Take care~ Bella

Guru Jonnywg:   hi all i have just received a bank screen that shows a buy and sell price. This is not at the currency level but is live. it is not at any banks teller screen............. SO DO NOT CALL THE BANKS........................... THIS MEANS WE MAY BE JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY FROM A LIVE RATE ............................. this is the first time it has shown at this level.............................this is from a regional bank and we have contacted all of the big 4 and 5th/3rd who do not show a rate yet........................ DO NOT CONTACT BANKS as they will contact me as it progresses.................................. there is no reason to think this is a test............................... by 5pm est it should develop one way or the other and i will advise all.......................... DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.

WELL IT IS PAST 5 EST AND WE HAVE NO MOVEMENT YET.................. THESE GUYS NEVER WORK TO SCHEDULE............................................................WE WERE TOLD THAT THIS IS THE TIME THAT WE WOULD SEE RESULTS.............. IT WILL NOT BE THE FIRST TIME THAT THE RV DID NOT SHOW ITSELF.................... WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WAIT IT OUT................. THERE ARE NO NAYSAYERS SO WE CAN JUST HANG IN A WHILE WE HOPE TO GET RESULTS............

Guru Doc:   We are well aware of the rumors and can assure everyone there has been NO IN COUNTRY RV.  This is verified by sources in Iraq and the CBI who is still selling USD for 1166 dinar.  The TV reports are dealing with the recent slide of the dinar from 1166 to a reported 1300 street value.  We caution all to remember these rumors heat up going into the week end. They are called rumors for a reason.

Looking at reality the good news is the next joint Iraq/Kuwait meeting has been set for April 23.  This is great news in that these meeting are focused on resolving any lingering Iraq/Kuwait issues which will lead to chapter 7 release.  We are hopeful great progress will be made.  Remember Kuwait has committed to recommending chapter 7 release with resolution of the remaining issues.  We continue with our opinion which is no chapter 7 release and possibly no Erbil then no RV.  Continue to look for these issue to be resolved.  We report, you decide.

Guru BWM:  I shared last night about some things I was hoping to hear about... in particular an update that has been stopped on several occasions... I have not as yet today heard back on that status so I wasn't totally surprised to not find an RV in my mailbox this morning... There is so much "noise" right now that I hope each of you have taken the stance to just maintain YOUR focus on what you need to do to prepare for the RV and continue doing the things you need to do to get by daily...    I can tell you there are NOT rates at the teller screens yet... so we wait for the afternoon update and see if anything drops in

still nothing negative today guys... rates are not down to teller screens yet but as soon as it is we'll know. just know that we have ppl watching so stay tuned and you'll know within seconds of this thing being live...bank updates happen sometime after 2pm central... not necessarily directly on the hour so don't go clock watching...

Guru Generals64:  See that information is good to know....However, I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City...Now, if there was no RV in Country that could be true....To the people....As the Contractors have been paid at a higher rate.   And, one of our own in this room has a Voucher of a soldier getting paid for his dinar at a higher rate....She asked if I wanted her to post it and I told her I didn't think she was tough enough to handle all the people barking at her...So, where do we go????

No One believes taht we have actually communicated with Wells Fargo...But, we have ...I know Prove it.....then the phones blow up as people want to find out for themselves and then we get told to take a hike and the negotiated price becomes null and void and bingo...Square one

Folks...Watch BWM:...he doesn't really post it happened stories....Listen to Studley if you can ever get him back on a site. I know him...BWM is a good research and development guy...We talk frequently but not about the way I bake Cookies or mow my yard...I meant to really LISTEN to him...

Hey....I want you guys/gals to know this....I am not supporting and Whale Cash-In Sites period. There is a rumor saying I was in Reno and cashed out......WRONG....I did get invited though I just didn't think I needed to give them my SS number, Hoome Address,email Fullreal name

Guru Footforward:  here is where i stand on the high rate thing. i dont buy into this chaos of having only so many hours at a high rate. am i right about that? i dont know. that opinion is based more on what i feel God has for us. i personally feel some of this intel is being put out to scare people. im not saying cap is scaring anyone, and his intel could be correct. we dont know. we wont know until this pops. but i think you understand why i say we will have ample time to do what we need to do..

im told this should show up today...im shocked we havent seen this already...so im expecting this to show any time...my hunch would be later in the day personally.  ive been told that no one would be cashing in same day as the rv happened...that there would be at least 24 hours between RV and anyone cashing in.  i cant see any situation in which we would cash out earlier then monday.

Guru Duckboy:  Shabibi is in DC/NYC for the IMF meetings. I truly believe that he is waiting for the GOI to be seated. I am sticking with my belief that it is all done, but there is one more thing to be accomplished before all announcements are made. The tariff laws will go into effect June 1, about 40days.

I have read on article that suggests they will have to postpone the tariff laws from going into effect because of the current inflation rate and the low(er) value of the IQD. They can and have postponed these tariffs before (Last September they were to have been implement, but in any case, they need an rv to really help with the inflation that will hit once the rv takes place.

Yes, the inflation rate will spike, but it should only be a temporary issue. The CBI is almost just like the FED. The FED does work with Congress, but Congress has really authority to get involved with the policies and procedures of the FED. The CBI is in the same position. When will we see this rv? I'm sticking with soo

Guru Poppy3:   finally did get a call from a source...They...reported to me that yes there were TV address tonight [Thursday] and this afternoon about the rate change of the dinar and they were asking and telling the iraq public to exchange their USD'S FOR Dinar and that the dinar would be more valuable and give them more purchase power. It is still very possible but I am afraid that they may have mis interpredid what the TV announcement was.  I promise to have some facts tomorrow [Friday] by 2pm . If it was real we will get the facts by then. 

Christian Dinar Member Bren:  There has been a lot of news today and it seems to be ending with the wonderful news we have anticipated particularly for the last 2 days. Cap1 did a post today then Okie and Bulldog came in right behind him with the same reporting the revalue showing in Iraq. We were hearing this was showing in other places and we were awaiting news.

Then came the news that Ali with Dinar Trade is opening back up state-side tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. to buy and sell currency and there will be instruction on their front page about "selling back dinar". This is HUGE news since he has stated for over a year now that he would not open back up state-side until post RV. Later, Cap posted some info from Blaino about the whales being ready in Nevada for cashing in and this would not be going on if they and the banks were not sure of the timing.

There has been also the announcement that the Federal Reserve is closing tomorrow and the RV had to be done before then. Late this afternoon, it was confirmed that the Forex on the Banking side had a rate locked in and ready for trading on Friday morning/tomorrow.

The rate is stated to be quite high and now also word is that the Dong/VND is also quite high. We are now possibly awaiting the closing of the banks in Hawai'i since we are close to that time anyway so that it will be a cleaner push of the live rate to the teller screens; however, it has clearly been said that this is not really necessary though. Ladies and Gentlemen, the long-awaited event is now here, and I know there is going to be great celebration as soon as the teller screens are announced as having the live rate. Got that champagne ready?!?

OOM Member Chillimac Bank Story:
  this ia a great bank story, if you guys slow down a sec i will bring it in I have a very dear close friend who called me this morning. She was telling me her sister's, sister-in-law broke her arm. She (the sister-in-law) works for a CPA office. Has worked there many years and is friends with her V.P banker. They have been dear friends for many years and know one ano

one another very well. He called her this morning and said...his quote ... " are you ready to come in with your dinar next week? ...Now my friend I have known for 14 years has no reason to lie to me...she is the most GODLY women I have ever met and is married to a retired pastor Assembly of God, for

50 years +. I know we have seen the "stories" here in Dinar Recaps, I myself have doubted many. But this coming from her tells me its is the GOD's HONEST TRUTH. Take it as you will your choice. But don't be surprised and please remember this "confirmation" for what its worth. I would not share anyth

I would not share anything that I thought were not the truth. The hair on my arms stood up when she told me this. Now and believe folks.  God is bringing this home.  i sincerely hope this person does not mind me bringing this in, just thought it was very inspiring
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: 4/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:14 am

What a blasphemic shyster he is- Lethal injection would be too nice for him- affraid hemademe Twisted Evil getout
Back to top Go down
View user profile

4/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: 5 YEARS AGO in DINAR-LAND-
Jump to: