Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Happy Weed Day Everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:53 am

I didn't even know until today that there was a weed day, but apparently there is. This is one of two days a year (along with April 1) when the gurus have an excuse for their nonsense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/20/420-meaning-the-true-stor_n_543854.html

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:32 pm

WHEW HEW!!!
My favorite fake holiday of the entire year!

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:39 pm

This is an awesome series! Enjoy!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarniLvr79

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:42 pm

OMGASH! LEMME GET MY BOTTLE OF ROUND UP!

Tomorrow never comes 
So take hold of today
Forgive yourself and others 
for the faults of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Tuning Into the Frequency of Cannabis

The Cannabis flower is a special one for many reasons. Not only for the relaxed, joyful, euphoric and creative sensations it brings, but for how it specifically expands our consciousness.

When the user (i.e. receiver) is tuned into the cannabis frequency, that is, tuned into the plant's intention aligned with our own, awareness often grows into areas of the unknown which instantly changes our vibration.

The reason cannabis does this so well is due to its alliance with Gaia and the human template. It's why THC, the primary psychoactive component in cannabis is so welcomed by the endocannabinoid system of the brain.

That system is innate to the cannabis plant. It’s familiar and this instantly harmonizes the frequency within our DNA field and the pineal. This means that cannabis can interact in a multi-dimensional framework within the human’s field and change its own consciousness in the process.

DEA 'Chief Propagandist' Says Agency Knows Cannabis is Safe, Keeps it Illegal for Profit

Psychoactive plants are particularly exceptional at changing their own awareness by using the human being as a conduit, but cannabis is one of the best hence its widespread use throughout the world.

This is how incredibly aligned it is with the human. But if the user doesn’t tune in, all that is experienced is a buzzing which travels though the head and body with nowhere to go.

Nature’s psychoactive components are designed to transition our current reality, and they do this while synchronizing perfectly with the human field to send the user down another path that is quite different from everyday life.

It can shift those seeking other levels of consciousness through portals to experience a different reality, one where common interactions are enhanced, especially since all senses must shift up.

Sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch, and extrasensory perception are all enhanced.

This makes food taste better, visuals appear more alive, heightened sexual experiences, and a nose that will track down your most desired scents. This is all completely dependent on the user’s intention to align with the cannabis frequency, one that requires permission to show you its beauty.

On the flip side, it can also allow other less pleasurable frequencies to internalize, hence paranoia. So it can both expand and contract consciousness depending on the user’s alignment and intention.

This is one reason why adults above 30 years of age (who are new to cannabis), can have very different experiences than those consuming it for the first time at a much younger age.

This relates to differences in the maturity of sexual energy, wisdom attained, intentions, relationships, and many other lifestyle factors that influence how the cannabis frequency is integrated within.

Getting high recreationally and expanding our awareness with cannabis in meditation can be two very different things. When the consciousness of the human being is in a state of expansion, cannabis brings a sense of wisdom that is unique because it delivers concepts through Gaia.

These concepts end up being intimately related to our lives, since nature reflects a part of itself onto every aspect of us, just as we do to nature.

It goes deeper than that. It can connect with not only our own lives, but other lives recorded on the planet through consciousness imprints while it gathers conceptual data.

Rick Simpson Healed 5.000 People from Cancer: This Recipe Kills All Types of Tumor in 90 Days

This includes data from those present on the planet and those who have past. Meaning it can retrieve information relevant to concepts it seeks to illustrate from today or from thousands of years ago. All psychoactive plants can do this through their unique interface with our field.

Cannabis brings the underlying operating system to the surface.

Shamans have used it for thousands of years for this purpose, to bring mindfulness where there is none so that we can see the world through an upgraded landscape that connects people to something more beautiful than what they know. Many of the shamans of today, those all around us, are just starting to realize it.

So let us welcome what is now the full expression of cannabis, marijuana, weed, pot, ganja, etc, imprinting its consciousness on the world, embracing all the beauty it provides if we choose to tune in. Are we ready for new lessons?

Reference: PreventDisease.com

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

http://www.oom2.com/t46818-tuning-into-the-frequency-of-cannabis#104838

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarniLvr79

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Oh, you're being serious. Ok, so years ago I used to grow it myself and smoked steadily for several years. All it brought me was issues with my memory, paranoia, heartache, depression once I was no longer stoned that I had to get stoned again. It drew me away from my loved ones and put barriers between my coworkers. I was living in fear of being drug tested and fired from my job. Living in fear of having a gun shoved in my face. Living of fear of the police and prison time. I was using it as a coping mechanism to not have to face the reality of how numb I was to life. I fell into schizophrenia, and nearly killed a guy for throwing rocks at my apartment. This is but the tip of the iceburg.

To say it in short: I believe that any substance that alters ones mind state specifically for this reason will open one to a spiritual experience you are ultimately truly not wanting to be opened and bonded to.

However, I also want to mention that I am absolutely FOR medicinal use. I even won a debate...no, smashed my opponent in a debate on this very issue.

Cheers

Tomorrow never comes 
So take hold of today
Forgive yourself and others 
for the faults of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:29 pm

LOL yes I was being serious. I cured my RA with CBD oil. But I also manage pain by inhalation. I know many that it is not a good match for like yourself and for those I would not suggest it. But at 62 I will use whatever I can to avoid doctors and pharma. There are many substances that are on this planet because they help. The research has definitely opened up finally and many are helped with organic substances. I know a young man so crippled by cluster headaches he was bed ridden until he learned of healing with mushrooms. He is now a successful lawyer. He no longer suffers from the head issues that he had since childhood.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Happy Weed Day Everybody!   Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 pm

My position on weed is basically the same as Steven Crowder.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Happy Weed Day Everybody!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-