Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Speaker of Parl provides a project for govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq

Go down

Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq Empty Speaker of Parl provides a project for govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:54 am

Speaker of Parl provides a project for  govt to employ thousands of unemployed in Iraq The%20parliament%20president

Twilight News / House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said on Wednesday lawmaker accommodates running thousands of unemployed graduates and others in the country

Jubouri said during a speech at the College of Mesopotamia University and in front of a gathering of professors, academics and intellectuals in Diyala that "the education machine still offer us thousands of graduates each year with no clear mechanism to accommodate these numbers and investment in support of national development, which amassed the huge numbers of unemployed who are growing every year. "                       

He added that "at a time when the job less stuck with our children the idea of government jobs that are less cost-effective free opportunities if it is to support and develop the private sector and make it more effective and contribute to the economic life."                       

He noted Jubouri that "it is essential that we work to absorb the proportion of this setting in the private sectors and the private recruitment process be subject to legal supervision of works to provide justice in the distribution of these opportunities away from selectivity, nepotism and personal considerations."                       

He said the speaker of parliament that "the time is appropriate to ask the project by the State to support private employment contracts by the cost and bear the private sector and other percentage of wages for a period of a certain end of government operation according to clear schedules to coincide with the availability of these opportunities from government expansion projects and degrees of deletion and replacement and other opportunities" .

https://tinyurl.com/k7k8q5p

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum