Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TWW

PostSubject: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 pm

I'd like review ur plans to become 'Humanitarians' post RV.
What area do u live in? R u going to help in ur home area? What type of projects have u planned? (If u have plans in the PDX/Vancouver area let me know)

I will be sharing my families plans as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:31 am

I already like to think of myself as a humanitarian. It doesn't depend on me having gazillions of dollars (or GB pounds in my case.)

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 am

What if the RV doesn't happen?  Is your life on permanent pause until you're wealthy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:05 am

The "post-RV humanitarian projects" thing is just a mechanism of the scam, as it justifies the desire for wealth from people of faith who would ordinarily view it as a hindrance to their faith. "Oh, I just want this RV so that I can help all of these poor people!" Yeah, right. You want a new Ferrari, that's what you want. These scammers know that Christian people have been taught that the love of money is the root of all evil, so they have created a way around that with all of this humanitarianism talk. TerryK did this with his Wounded Warriors fund, which to my knowledge never provided a dime of assistance to injured veterans. If you're a true believer you will already be exercising your faith through charitable works as Ethel said. You won't be putting everything off until after you hit the jackpot.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
TWW

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Sam I Am,
I am so glad you sit on the Ultimate Judgement seat here. Sorry dude, I am not a guru. Your quote:
"Oh, I just want this RV so that I can help all of these poor people!" is really taking what I said words from with your 'twist'. I am not a Christian as you suggest, you do not know my heart!!! I am not waiting for the RV for gazillion$$ to start my work as a volunteer nor to spread the wealth for a NEW SPORTS CAR, JET, BOAT, NEW 8,000 SQ FT HOME. I have been to the cardio wards due to my bypass, local food pantry as a retail go between, helping diabetics, working with the elderly etc. ALL FOR NO GLORY NOR FEES. I AM WAITING FOR NOTHING. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME SAM I AM. BITE ME.
If the RV does not happen then I will continue helping these people and new ones as I have for the past 9 years. I don't need a RV to continue my work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:02 pm

TWW, now ain't that cute, and you talk about everyone else cussing and speaking their mind- With all the 'issues' you seem to have, maybe a rehabilitation facility is more in line with what you really do need- Don't be saying shit like that EVER again! Sam I Am is TWICE the person you'll never be! Maybe you are the one that should be banned, after what you said the other day- I don't forget people like you- And you, sir, have just shit in your mess kit! Twisted Evil  So, BITE ME!! How do you like me, NOW??

Last edited by Terbo56 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Terbo56, I was just setting the recorded straight. I did not cuss nor does it matter of people 'speaking their mind'.  But I can not stop speaking my mind as well. If ur up set with me over defending my post with a friend of yours, there is nothing I can do about it. Yes I am new here and he has been here a lot longer than I since 2016. You said that 'I will never be the man he is', may be true. I am only 66y/o, & 139 lbs a grandfather of 16 grand kids. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Sorry I called you 'lady'- That just hit me the wrong way- Sam I Am, like the rest of us, have been here since inception of this cluster #$@!- But, I will be here 'til the wheels come off- I'm sorry I jumped at you- I tend to get a little 'testy' when people here are shot at-I shoot the gurus each and every chance I get- I apologize for coming unscrewed- Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:41 pm

@TWW wrote:
Sam I Am,
I am so glad you sit on the Ultimate Judgement seat here. Sorry dude, I am not a guru. Your quote:
"Oh, I just want this RV so that I can help all of these poor people!" is really taking what I said words from with your 'twist'. I am not a Christian as you suggest, you do not know my heart!!! I am not waiting for the RV for gazillion$$ to start my work as a volunteer nor to spread the wealth for a NEW SPORTS CAR, JET, BOAT, NEW 8,000 SQ FT HOME. I have been to the cardio wards due to my bypass, local food pantry as a retail go between, helping diabetics, working with the elderly etc. ALL FOR NO GLORY NOR FEES. I AM WAITING FOR NOTHING. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME SAM I AM. BITE ME.
If the RV does not happen then I will continue helping these people and new ones as I have for the past 9 years. I don't need a RV to continue my work.

1. I didn't say that you're a guru.  I was just addressing the common guru technique of using humanitarianism as a pumping tactic.
2. I didn't say that you were a Christian.  I was addressing the fact that the dinar has been primarily marketed to the church community.  However, as a believer who is concerned for your soul I would encourage you to follow Jesus.
3. I commend you for your humanitarianism which I presume began long before you heard of the dinar.  But as others here can confirm there are thousands of dinarians out there who spend all of their spare time reading dinar rumors and listening to conference calls while planning all of the wonderful things they're going to do for humanity when they win the dinar lottery.

I was surprised to see that you took my comments as a direct commentary on you.  You're right.  I don't know you and I don't know your heart.  I only know from 7 years in the dinar world what is commonly heard from the dinar hopefuls.  Sorry I offended you, TWW.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
TWW

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Thank you Terbo56. I am not a guru by no means. I am a trustee for our family foundation. We don't need the RV. My family in the mid 1800's donated the first two public schools in the Oregon Territory. Plus the first school in Banks, Oregon etc. My dad created the first food pantry in Oregon State in the 1960's. No I was not raised in a wealth family, just a caring family of wagon train masters during the Oregon Trail days.  I too as you can see, speaks my mind yet at times to defend myself. Thank you again for your thoughts. TWW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 pm

TWW, I know that you are not a guru, and I appreciate the help that you extend out to help the people that need it most, and it is a great thing that you are doing-Again, MY apologies- No worries!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Sam I am. It is nice you are concerned with my salvation even though I am not a Christian. I am Jewish but we serve the same God. As you know, we do not bow to Jesus. The name came from zesus(sp). He was a so called god. His Hebrew name is Ye'shua. But thank you for your prays & concern.
I understand your thoughts about the dinar guru's and how they use the name of God to trap people and that they will have to answer to the All Mighty and He will turn them all away and say "I know you not go from here". Thank you for your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:10 pm

TWW, thanks for your post. 

It's very important to note that there cannot be an RV.  It's a mathematical and economic impossibility.  Currencies are pegged to one another in a global system, and have an inverse correlation.  30T IQD cannot suddenly be worth 30T USD overnight, USD would bottom out and the global economy would seize instantly.  VND is 19x more leveraged in global markets.  ZWD is worthless, decommissioned and has zero value.  There has never been an overnight RV with a spike in value - not Kuwait, not China, not Weimar.  There have been dozens of redenominations, a ledger-line trick orchestrated by central banks to paper over their printing.  Iraq will redenominate, just like Turkey, Zimbabwe, and 20 others since the early 1960s.  There is no gold-backed currency platform, there is no pegging to, 'oil in the ground' or natural resource value estimates.

That's why so many of us suggest that you just continue to go do what you do to serve mankind.  It's a complete waste of energy to postulate about a post-RV world, because there won't be a post-RV world.  Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Thank you for posting ReapandSow73 and I respect ur view(s). In my original post, I was looking what others thought what they'd do if there was an RV in my area. RV as it is posted is wishful thinking. It is a crazy world and I think people are reaching for the sky with what most so-called-guru's are posting like Tony was doing... Donate, donate, donate I need a new car, more expensive booze & cigars etc, not me nor my familyGod Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Well, ok I go to work and miss all the action.  No black eyes or broken bones, I hope.   Glad to see it all got worked out in the process.  

And that is how we roll.  Yes, we can disagree, but in the end, after everyone has their say, we move on. 

I hope you all stick around and continue to participate and speak your mind.  

hyg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???   Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:29 pm

We will do that, for you, Ponee, no worries!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"What R U doing post RV?" PLANS YET???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: