Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. Clarke says - as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

+3
kenmor
ReapAndSow73
Mountain Goatee
7 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  Empty Dr. Clarke says - as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:26 pm

DR. CLARKE: Latest Update - Tuesday, April 18, 2017. As of TODAY, we are posting this information as our most recent update of information, and with regard to ALL other posts we’ve EVER made in the past, and supersedes ALL INFORMATION previously posted, here on Dinar Recaps……which, for the record, is the ONLY place, we’ve ever posted any information, whatsoever on the internet, in ANY form.

CHANGE: Due to the current status of all Worldwide Conditions that exist as of this date, and the most recent ongoing developments taking place with ALL countries, which includes, but not limited to Iraq, Vietnam and their currencies the Dinar and Dong respectively, we believe, and it is our opinion NOW, that - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME.”

We will continue this status, from this moment on, for and into the foreseeable future.

This means, in our opinion, that we NOW believe that Iraq and Vietnam, COULD substantially raise the value of their Currencies, the Dinar & Dong - AT ANY TIME.

To clarify this completely, we’re saying, in our opinion, this COULD happen in the month of April, May, June, July, August, September or some other time in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020…… Which is also to say, that NONE of this may happen in APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, or in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020…

LET’S BE PERFECTLY CLEAR. We’re NOT giving a DATE - A DAY, MONTH or even YEAR……AND we’re NOT giving any RATES.

What we ARE giving you, is TIME to Think.

WHY? Because, as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

Vague enough for you?…..but clear enough, to be certain.

Friends, World Conditions have CHANGED CONSIDERABLY, as of Today, and since our last post, so……..this is NOW, our current status going forward.

Everything that’s happened up to this point in time, and ALL that we’ve ever posted here on DR from the beginning, has led up to this point in time, Right Now, Today and how we view things:

“ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

You want FACTS about this Financial Currency investment? In our World (Dr. Clarke’s World), the only Fact that is truly a “Fact” when it comes to these financial currency investments, is the Fact that the country of Iraq, Vietnam or ANY other country, can decide to move the value of their currency, up or down “PUBLICLY”, ANY TIME THEY WANT or decide, to do so (Technically).

They don’t need a Reason. They’re not required to tell the Public or you, Anything about Anything. They NEVER telegraph ahead of time, exactly WHEN, by giving a date or even an Accurate Range of Dates. They NEVER telegraph ahead of time, the RATES, and in which direction, up or down, because that would defeat their main purpose. You have to ask the question, “WHY would they Ever do such a thing?”

If fact, they do the opposite. They disguise these things - Times, Dates, Rates, Intentions. They don’t tell you WITH ACCURACY, about what they’re planning on doing. They always “Mis-direct” the Public, on purpose, WHEN IT COMES TO FINANCIAL CURRENCY ADJUSTMENTS..…and the bigger the adjustments up or down, the MORE HIDDEN, the information…..Put yourself in THEIR shoes for a minute - from their perspective.

There Certainly is not, and never has been, INSIDE INTEL PEOPLE, who know these financial currency FACTS, because the Fact is, those FACTS are Unknowable, by ANYONE……especially the Public News Outlets, in the form of Written News Articles, TV broadcasts, Internet Broadcasts, Church Gossip, and RumorTel by Chatty people, usually wanting something, like needing your Money, or Control of you, in some form.

Oh, they might know something about something, these mysterious INSIDE INTEL PEOPLE, but as far as the FACTS, that YOU really need to know, about WHEN & HOW MUCH?..…Naw. Nada. No way. NEVER!

What YOU & the Public are really getting, when asking for financial currency FACTS - are purely different forms of SPECULATION, PREDICTION, PROJECTION, MAYBE’S & WHAT IF’S?……and trying to Turn them into FACTS…….which is INSANE. It’s INSANITY. Looney Toonery (gee, another new word)……THEY’RE ALL JUST REPORTERS. REPORTERS!..…this includes all the complex financial data that some seem to compile, with historical records, graphs, charts…..even laws, or agreements, treaties…….FACTS?

Not even close, because all these are written and passed along, by someone else or agency, or country or government or financial institution, or whoever - you know, the all-knowing “THEY” said it, so it must be true……and “THEY” are just passing along the scraps of information, that leads them to yet another supposed FACTUAL CONCLUSION, which really and truly takes you right back to the same old SPECULATION, PREDICTION, PROJECTION, MAYBE & WHAT IF?…….and then. THEN. You have to realize that Anything written, or by law, or by proxy, or by agreement, can be CHANGED OVERNIGHT! - in a Moments Notice…..and without YOU even knowing it.

Thus, we say, there is only ONE FACT, as we stated above, when it comes to this investment, and the rest of Everything Else you see & hear out in Dinarland & Beyond - IT’S ALL JUST ONE BIG DOG & PONY SHOW, just to pass the time……we call it all, “ENTERTAINMENT”……”ILLOGICAL” to be accurate.

GOOD LUCK in the Days, Weeks & Months ahead, with ALL of your decisions - for which YOU alone, are 100% Personally responsible for, and have been, since Day One.

Once again, as we’ve always stated, “We Love FRIDAY’S”……because it’s our favorite day of the week, as “ILLOGICAL” takes on a whole new (Important) meaning, on that day…..IN FACT, that’s why we think FRIDAY’S are the most IMPORTANT day of the week, “ILLOGICALLY”, of course - and thus, what we’re all about: The BEST in “FUN ILLOGICAL ENTERTAINMENT”……which, by the way, means absolutely Nothing Important, Truthful or Meaningful, whatsoever.

We Wish You a Wonderful Day and the Weeks ahead,

Our Very Best to you ALL,

DR. CLARKE

P.S. DR. CLARKE is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker, currency dealer, drug dealer, or even a sex-trafficking dealer, of any kind. We do not intend and are not, providing financial, legal, tax, political, currency or any other advice, instructions, guidance, prayers, remedy’s, spells, ear candling, prophesies, readings, foot baths, Hopium, or Guru-ism, to anyone reading our information. 

Our writings and opinions, are merely for “ILLOGICAL” informational and Entertainment Purposes Only, somewhat and possibly vaguely fictional, and not in competition with anyone, for anything - especially not Money, Applause, Popularity Contests, MLM programs, pumping currencies, pumping gas, or getting lots of Comments, or any future benefits, perks, programs, tips, monetary gain, or for anything else that we can think of right now - but we’re sure, we’ll think of some more things later.

It is not our purpose or intention to influence any person to purchase or sell Iraqi Dinar or Vietnam Dong, or any other currency or financial instrument, or dog biscuits - and NEVER has been…or to affiliate or support or recommend to, or be a part of, to connect ourselves with any person or other organization or group, other than ourselves.

Do this: Fully Seek and rely on the advice of licensed and registered financial, legal and tax advisers of your choice, for ALL Financial related matters, without exception - is our highest recommendation…..not that we matter.

We have NO Websites, Conference Calls, Currency Dealers, Brokers, 3rd Parties, Company Affiliations, Block Parties, or any outside interests affiliated with our communications on this DR blog, with any outside sources, with regard to financial gain or profit, other than our own investments….and no monetary or special or professional financial affiliations for profit or gain with anyone person or company, including, but not limited to, the Dinar Recaps website and blog.

We are strictly, “Nobody’s”, with any importance or significance whatsoever in this world or hill & dale, and you should not listen to, follow or believe ANYTHING, that we write or communicate. We’re actually very very Crazy, at our core, like you can’t even imagine, how crazy.

It’s all 100% your choice, to do, think, take action or stand on your head, or shave your head, in whatever way you want and desire, if any….and if you make a bad move (which you certainly will), don’t blame it on others - blame yourself……and then get over it, and move on, as quickly as possible - knowing you learned something that sucked, perhaps - but you might just love the pain of such things, over & over…..instead of the pleasure.

We don’t know, “One person’s Pain is another Person’s Pleasure”, and vice versa…….but then again, you may not know either, till you realize it…..and even THAT will probably CHANGE, along the way.

Just make sure you have “FUN”, at Whatever you’re doing……in our “ILLOGICAL UNIMPORTANT OPINION”…..if you Choose. 

Life is just Full of Choices…….and we’ve made Ours……for Now.

Don’t Look Backwards…….Nothing you want is back “There”. It’s all Forward. Always Look Forward…….up Ahead. What’s Next? What’s Next? This will Serve You, the rest of your Days.

This is Where WE Choose to Live. It’s a REAL NICE Neighborhood…….Try it Sometime….If You Choose……..and Always Choose LOVE.

Always Choose LOVE - for IT Conquers ALL…….which includes “Tough Love”, to be sure.
“Even when You’re Dead & Gone…….YOUR LOVE WILL STILL REMAIN”……

at least that’s what We Believe……but then what we Believe, is only what WE Believe.
You get to Choose……for You. Choose Wisely.

If Only You Knew………the FACTS.

We are the Original, and the Only - DR. CLARKE
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says - as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:18 pm

1. There is no superceding of info when you have been wrong in your predictions and analysis.  You are culpable for your lies.
2. Of course you've only posted on Recaps, we all know why this is the case.
3. 'Anything can happen at any time!' Wow, Recaps ain't getting their money's worth out of THAT statement.  So the RV could happen now, or in September of 2023?  Why the hell are you even posting intel?  My dog could post this intel, and save Recaps whatever they're paying you to lie.
4. There are no inside intel people?  Wait.  What did you claim to be in Jan of 2016?

Without a doubt, this is the single most vapid, most nonsensical post Clarke has ever bothered to write.  Recaps should definitely ask for their money back.  Seriously, what a douche-nugget!  Even the staunchest of supporters of this clown should feel completely embarrassed that they ever followed him, or showered him with praise for his, 'wisdom.'
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says - as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

Post by kenmor Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Amen to that R&S, I thought I was missing something after reading Clarke's "news" and reading the comments after!!!!!....Clarke stated that the RV could occur at anytime meaning today or in 2121!!!!!  Buttttt the comments are thanking him for his BS and saying its the best and they are looking for it anytime this month!!!!!   His followers are totally brainwashed or totally delusional!!!!!!   I thought I was losing it there for a second...lol!   Indeed a toddler could have written this info which is really NO INFO at all!    I guess his informants, the birds and the bees or sorry, whales did not relay news!   Time for Reca[size=15]ps[/size] to create another character!  The Dr.Clarke character is fading!  
And my o[size=15]pinion is that Dr Clarke is not a [/size][size=15]person but just a character created by a ghostwriter who is also writing for the Mountain Goat character!  [/size]
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog59 Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:43 pm

While Dr. Clark is a total fraud and yet the Desperate, uneducated hopefuls continue to praise him for basically telling them they will be riding hoverounds through there local Walmart before they get paid, they still praise this idiotic moron while he sits back in his chair laughing all the way to the bank.

It does seem though, Recaps has lost it's BS Luster with the I spent $5 and going to make a Billion dollars crowd. Notice the total number of comments on the Clark post was 20. That is a very low number compared to normal.

It would not be a surprise if Dr. Clark was a created Guru. After all, Recaps is so highly censored that they will not post anything they don't like that is truthful or factual. In a sense, they are as guilty as all the fraudsters making a living off the pushing of Currency through manipulated site content, allowing massive constant misinformation, while stopping facts and truth. Their day is on the horizon !

Bulldog59

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Bulldog, I PROMISE YOU - the comments were far above that 20 mark.  Recaps censors comments, and they got dozens attacking Clarke (two people I know sent critical comments, neither were posted).  Recaps created Dr Clarke.  They try to claim that out of thin air, some guru started sending them intel, and they have no idea who it is.  Yeah, I'm sure they cross their fingers, hoping for content to support of pro-RV narrative, when they make money via clicks and ad shuffle and impressions.  They're full of crap.  They're liars and scammers - Clarke is one person who fabricates intel at the behest of Recaps.  Clarke says he only sends his intel to Recaps, and now we understand why.  But it's good, it's all good - Clarke shit the bed with that last post.  There will always be mental midgets that praise the douche-nugget for his sense of humor (yes, because a sense of humor is what any savvy investor should primarily seek when gathering info on their investment), but Recaps can't hide behind their, 'we don't know him/we don't pay him' claims, we know the truth.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:36 pm

I am sorry Reap, but you are wrong again about Dinar Recaps.

Dinar Recaps did not create Dr. Clarke (or anyone else we post.)  Dinar Recaps does not know who (s)he is.  We do know the email address and IP where it is sent from (that is it).

The fact is, Dinar Recaps has never paid one penny to Dr. Clarke, or to anyone else we post.  (And Dinar Recaps does not write anything we post, it is all from other people.)  Anyone who says otherwise about Dinar Recaps is lying.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:35 am

But Recaps: you DO know that this whole dinar RV nonsense is a scam and you ARE quite happy to make money from it by taking advertising on your site.
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:16 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:I am sorry Reap, but you are wrong again about Dinar Recaps.

Dinar Recaps did not create Dr. Clarke (or anyone else we post.)  Dinar Recaps does not know who (s)he is.  We do know the email address and IP where it is sent from (that is it).

The fact is, Dinar Recaps has never paid one penny to Dr. Clarke, or to anyone else we post.  (And Dinar Recaps does not write anything we post, it is all from other people.)  Anyone who says otherwise about Dinar Recaps is lying.

The Dinar Recaps Team

I am sorry Dinar Recaps Team, but you're playing semantical games again.  The toothpaste is out of the tube, the truth is out. 

Let me know if you'd like to play the Yes/No game, I'll ask you a series of Yes/No questions, and everyone we'll see exactly what you're doing.  No verbal gymnastics, no word games, no disclaimers.  Let me know.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  Empty Dr Clarke

Post by KC and the sunshine band Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:08 am

There is no greater impediment to the advancement of knowledge than the ambiguity of words....

.....and in this case with "Dr" Clarke's latest post-  a deranged 6th grader could have written this total nonsensical

ambiguous junk

KC and the sunshine band

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 am

The only thing that could happen to Clarke, for the benefit of all, is to receive an air conditioned cranium- Twisted Evil affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am

Oooh please Recaps. ..you are living in a fantasy world and probably believing your own bs by now with all your created fiction gurus. You should post the 80% of comments of the dinarians that have enough if your fiction stories. But you are not doing that cause you still want to pray on those newbies in order to cash in in your intetnet money. But there is always KARMA! At least Frank26, Gary etc ..have a face and are real man who take the hit like real man when they are wrong. (Which is 98 % if the time...lol) Who believes in people without a name or a face......really!!!!!!! I am wondering sunce Clarke is losing ground, what will be the name of your next character. Can you give us a hint?
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Kenmore, they couldn't afford to buy a hint- They don't and will not print anything that isn't all warm and fuzzy- F'k them, they are useless, and always have been-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Hey Kenmore, it's prey not pray.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Florida, this isn't English Lit. class- She got her point across-Spelling here doesn't matter- Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  2834342768

Last edited by Terbo56 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 am

FLjohnny sorry for the typo but English is not my first language, Dutch is!   And Terbo...this is a SHE blowing you a thank you kiss! Wink

Last edited by kenmor on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 am

I did not know you were a lady, sorry, sometimes it is hard to cypher just who is commenting, by the force of their words! And you are welcome!! As long as someone gets their point across, spelling, as far as I'm concerned, matters not to me- It bugs some people I guess- There are more important things to worry about than how people spell things out!! Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  2243815925 Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  2834342768 :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 am

Yes Terbo, I agree, we have priorities here at Dinar Daily!    And Florida itz ok, no heart feelings!   coffee
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 am

Florida Johnny is pretty easy going, just don't tell anyone! Dr. Clarke  says -  as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.  3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum